Guys that have fucked their best friends wife!

After he found out that the wife in I were into sharing he said he wanted to see his wife fuck someone else she was on the fence with it but very nervous about it. She was not into couples so they were nervous asking me if I could be her first playing with out wife. I told him no problem but the wife would know about it but It would just be me there.. Was pretty amazing being on the other end of the deal fucking someone's hot wife and being watched.
your wife has a much better body. I will go balls deep in any of your wife's holes

I have a close friend who's encouraged, and consented to having me fuck his ex, and current wife.

With his ex, the first time was a little awkward for the two of us - he was far more enthusiastic initially, while she was a little hesitant. After the first encounter, we had sex fairly frequently, either with her husband watching, or participating. A couple of times, we had solo encounters. Before they split up, the sex was fairly regular, and not awkward.

With the current wife, she's far more comfortable, and was from the onset - in fact, she was the "aggressor," taking the lead on the opportunity. The first time we were together, it was private, in the guest bedroom, just the two of us. Now when we get together, things range from MF encounters in private, to MFM, and group encounters in house party settings. No awkwardness at all, just good, hot, healthy sex.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
After he found out that the wife in I were into sharing he said he wanted to see his wife fuck someone else she was on the fence with it but very nervous about it. She was not into couples so they were nervous asking me if I could be her first playing with out wife. I told him no problem but the wife would know about it but It would just be me there.. Was pretty amazing being on the other end of the deal fucking someone's hot wife and being watched.
Love that ass!!

They weren’t married but my wife was with my flat mate when I met her. Safe to say he doesn’t speak to me now. Can’t tell you how good it was cumming inside her with no condom while he was asleep in the next room (or more likely listening and tossing himself off through tears).
How'd that happen? Your post needs a follow up description!

Best friends GF , many years ago, he was little in that department and she was a right slut, he encouraged me to finger her in front of him and I only realised how small he was when my ex GF and her best friend got drunk one night and dared us to fuck them on the same bed. Fucked her without him or ex GF there. Neither knew.

Best friends GF , many years ago, he was little in that department and she was a right slut, he encouraged me to finger her in front of him and I only realised how small he was when my ex GF and her best friend got drunk one night and dared us to fuck them on the same bed. Fucked her without him or ex GF there. Neither knew.
I knew my friends girlfriend was a slut when one day after he fucked her upstairs in her mum and dads bed (they were on a caravan holiday ) she came down into the kitchen wearing a dressing gown smoking a cigarette saying “Ohh .. shit.., I’ve got cum dripping out” she went to the sink and proceeded to scoop and wash the cum out of her under used cunt.

Last edited:
How'd that happen? Your post needs a follow up description!
They weren’t together long. He was into her; she wasn’t into him, we flirted. One night they had a bit of a row, he begged her to make friends. She decided to do the opposite and came in my room while I was asleep and started sucking my
Cock. She said she knew I wanted her and there was no way I’d stop her. Then we started having sex several times a day. Ruthless, but fun. The rest is history.

Have had many of my friends fuck my wife and the feeling seems to vary between them. For some they like the idea of fucking with no strings attached. Some like the idea of humiliating their friend through humiliating and dominating his wife. Some like the taboo of it. I don't think there is a single answer to it.

My wife and I have had a few threesomes with my best friend over the years! They have been sporadic nights pretty much over about a 2.5 year period.
I'm just very curious about what it feels like on my friends side?? I mean obviously he likes it but what sort of emotions and thoughts does he have?
We are all early 30s and this started back in our 20s. I have been best friends with my mate since high school and he's never had a girlfriend in that whole time. He struggles a bit socially but always thought my wife was super hot since dating days! I used to show him nude pics of my wife and he openly said he wanks over her! So when the opportunity come up to fuck my Fiancé at the time, he jumped at the chance!
Has anyone else been in his position? What does it feel like???
I have fucked my wife’s friends and she’s fucked a few of mine, the wife told them straight up- it’s just fucking and no feelings involved. the secret is y’all gotta talk about it thoroughly with all parties involved- we have enjoyed our times 🍆😉💦💦💦

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets and JayTee
Well sure! Been married to my asian wife (Filipina) for a year now, but together for 6 years now.
I have a buddy (Sean) that I have known for 8 years and we all hang out sometimes in small groups of friends. We would
hang out for drinks and normal stuff. Sean would often flirt and make sexual innuendos to any girls in the group. He's just that
way. My wife usually would just humor him, going along with him. I always did notice there was a mutual attraction there and my
wife and him would wink or stick their tongue out at each other. Stuff like that. Seemed innocent enough .
So about 2 weeks ago I had to travel out of town for a conference for 3 days. My wife and I would always get on the phone every evening
before we would get to sleep whenever we are out of town. On my last evening before returning home I could not reach her and figured
it was just the cell service in our area which is not the greatest, but then remembered we had just gotten a land line at home as well and tried it.
No luck So I just went to bed and flew home next day. I asked her about my call, and funny she said oh maybe the cell service was out?
I left it alone and ask if she got to go out with our friends to hang out. She said oh yea they all went to hang out at local micro brew house pub we
all like. I said oh cool, who all went ? She says Wendy, Julie &John, Lisa, Sharon, Sean and Jason. I said nice, who's Jason ? She said oh it was
some friend that came along with Sean. Oh I see, cool I said. That was the extent of that conversation and didn't really think much of it, but once we
got to bed and of course I was horny as hell after 3 days away, we started fucking. Just something seemed different about it. She was really horny, really wet,
wetter than usual, and just seemed kind of loose feeling to me. Of course my mind wondered, especially since it was really hard and took longer to make her cum.
Next day I'm at the gym, and see my friend Sean and we start chatting about work and other things. At some point we're working out, and he just says Bro I need to
tell you something. I said yea what's up? He says lets go get a protein shake at the cafe where it's quiet. He seemed awkward. So while were sitting having a shake
he says you know how when we all go out and there's playful flirting and kidding around ? I said yes it's a lot of fun watching how the girls respond to your remarks. He says I have to confess we were all out and I was just being me and made a couple jokes of sex to Kathy (my wife) and my friend Jason says to me
DUDE I think she wants you. Sean says to Jason you think so huh? Jason laughed and said are you stupid? Of course she does. So were all leaving and in the parking lot and it's just Kathy, Jason and myself saying goodnight. I'm not sure why I said it, but I did say too bad your husband is not gonna be home to play with you looking so hot like that. Kathy winked at me and said just like that "why don't you play with me then and giggled".
That was the moment of no return, but I did say what about Chad your husband? She just said it's fine and not to worry so much. I took Kathy to the side and said are you playing with me, and she said no, really do you want to play? I said I would need to take Jason home to his place and it's an hour away. She said well that would be pretty late so why don't you bring him and he can hang out in the other room? I was so nervous, but we ended up at your house Sean says to me. I suddenly felt a knot in my gut when Sean said this to me, but it was really erotic at the same time and I wanted to know what happened. I just said Sean you know you're one of my best friends and it's cool as long as you're honest and give ma all the details. I could tell he was relieved of that. I said so tell me everything in detail and he laughed saying you sure Bro ? I said of course, just talk to me like it was any other chick. He says well ok.
I'm not the greatest story teller but he broke it down like this.
Sean: We're sitting at your house on the sofa and Jason is sitting at dining table sipping a beer while Kathy and I are sitting next to each other.
Sean: You sure you're cool with me here?
Kathy: Do you want to leave?
Sean: Nope lol
Kathy: Can you tell Jason we'll be back shortly that you're gonna help me with my computer in the other room?
Sean: Sounds good. Hey Jason I'm gonna go help Kathy for a minute with her Computer.
Jason: ok guys, I'll just enjoy my brew here lol.
So Kathy and I are in your bedroom, and she turns on light and dims it a little right away. I'm standing between the door and bed and she kinda walks in my
direction and stopped.
Sean: Kathy what are we doing here?
Kathy: Just to have some fun since you been a big tease for so long now.
Sean: Hmmm ok then lol
Kathy put her hand on my chest and said you know I always thought you were hot sexy right?

I was trying to picture them because my wife Kathy is only 5' 4" and Sean is your typical 6'3" muscular black guy. Now I was actually excited to hear it all.
So then what happen I asked Sean.

Well Kathy moved in closer and I of course followed and just fell into what seemed like no turning back She stood in front of me looked up and said kiss me Sean.

Sean: Thought you would never ask
Kathy: tilts her head back to kiss.
Sean: Our tongues we're going at it and she runs her hand down to my thigh and my cock was throbbing like mad.
Kathy: omg Sean that's a big package you have, can I open it giggles .
Sean: All yours baby. She undid my belt and zipper, pulling my pants to the floor. She got on her knees and grabbed my cock and was pumping it.
Sean: Suck me baby, I know you been needin it.
Kathy: You want to fuck me with that big cock huh?
Sean: Hell yea wanta stretch you out.

So Kathy was sucking on me as I was pulling her top off. I stood her up as she just kept gazing at my cock saying fuck it's really huge.
I walke her backwards to your bed and lay her on the edge and reached under her skirt and pulled her little panties off. They were really
wet and I wanted to smell them. Smelled really hot like wet pussy. I spread her legs open and started licking her. I said mmm babe you're
so wet and that's a tight little hole you have. I was actually afraid I would hurt her and you would kill me lol.
I wanted to make sure she was ready dude so I slipped a finger in her pussy hole to loosen it a bit. You're wife started bucking on my finger and
I thought fuck she must be drunk or something. I knew Jaso was near by so I didn't want to waste much time so I stood in front of the bed, and just started
sliding my cock up and down her wet pussy from her clit down to her ass hole and back and forth several times before I knew it she had reached down
and grabbed my cock to pull it in as I began to push. It took a little extra pressure than I'm use to, but once my cock head kind of made a pop as it went in
it was really, really tight. She started to hunch until I was sliding it in and out, but only about half my cock.
I never saw Seans cock even when we were at gym, but always saw it was a big bulge, so I said wow really, only half? Why? How big are you anyway as I laugh.
Sean said on a good day a little over 10" close to 11". I said you're a fucking liar lol. He said no...Really it is. I had to ask how thick if you don't mind me asking.
He thought for a second and said ummm maybe like the thickness of a RedBull can. I just thought fuck he must be an anomaly. So what else I ask Sean. Did she cum on you?
Sean says well I was fucking her with half my cock and after only a few strokes she was bucking into me saying she was cumming and to fuck her hard, and harder til I finally was all in and pounding hard and deep. After another couple minutes, maybe 3 she was moaning that she never felt anything so good and was cumming again. As she was cumming i glanced back and sure as shit Jason is there with his phone doing pics or video. We fucked for about another hour til we left. I told Jason you better fucking never let those pics or video out with any faces. He said no worries. I told him to send them to me and he did of course.
I asked Sean to send them to me once he got them and finally after like a whole week I got them lol. Wow I didn't think my wife to be a slut quite like that, but now it seems she likes that big black cock for sure.
What a erotic situation, love it

Reactions: sterling
My wife and I have had a few threesomes with my best friend over the years! They have been sporadic nights pretty much over about a 2.5 year period.
I'm just very curious about what it feels like on my friends side?? I mean obviously he likes it but what sort of emotions and thoughts does he have?
We are all early 30s and this started back in our 20s. I have been best friends with my mate since high school and he's never had a girlfriend in that whole time. He struggles a bit socially but always thought my wife was super hot since dating days! I used to show him nude pics of my wife and he openly said he wanks over her! So when the opportunity come up to fuck my Fiancé at the time, he jumped at the chance!
Has anyone else been in his position? What does it feel like???
my wife has slept with my best friend several times over the years, he does not know i am aware. she has also been with other friends

Reactions: JayTee
Definitely a true story. Failure followed by success.

Not sure if this is a common first time, but my ex and I had been married for 2 years. M (wife) was 25 at the time, 5'1", 105 lbs, MILF with B cup breasts that had a nice new young mom shape from her pre-pregnancy C cup and shoulder length dark black haired (our oldest was 18 months at the time).

M had a fantastic attitude about sex and I do mean fantastic. Very submissive in pleasing men with one example being she loved licking my cock (and other guys' cocks later) clean almost always after we had sex.

She knew about my desire to watch her have sex and film it even before we got married. She finally agreed after much pleading from me, but now we had to find a suitable guy.

I had gotten a VHS camera for the occasion. Big box device by today's standards.This was 1990 before the Internet was anything useful for the general public, so online wasn't an option. It would have to be a friend or someone we knew in person.

We banded around ideas of possible guys we knew. We finally settled on a friend J we both knew before we got together. She had never dated him. He was tall at 6'1" black wavy hair thin build of around 170 lbs. He turned out to have a nice 7" average thickness cock. I was 29 6'2", 210 lbs and fairly muscular with a thick build. I have an 8", thick cock which has a oversized head. M always complimented me on my "perfect" size which made me feel good.

J was a very nice guy who was kind of insecure who would do anything for you. He did okay in the dating department despite his shy nature. We were also certain he would never betray our trust which was very important to us.

J worked for the same company where my wife worked and I used to work. He had taken a job at a branch office out of state, but came back to corporate in town a few times a year. He called us regularly multiple times a month to talk with both of us. My wife usually talked with him the majority of the time with my conversation only being 10-15 ,minutes of hour plus long calls.

I explain this because we were very close friends, but he knew nothing about my wish to see her with another man. We did fantasy talk about J during sex which was very hot, but had not figured out how to broach the subject to make it a reality. Hard to bring it up at bowling "hey would you like to fuck M?"

M tried hinting around on the calls by steering the conversation to sex talk, his dating etc., but never felt like she had an opening that would allow her to bring it up. This went on for 6 months. Finally she decided during a call when I was out of town to bring it up directly. He was calling to let us know he would be in town next week.

M basically said to him "I want to ask a favor from you".

J said "Sure, just name it."

M says "Now this is a favor you can't say anything about ever even if you aren't interested."

J says "Of course, but now you have my curiosity peaked."

M went on to tell him that I wanted to watch and film her having sex. We were newbies who who were looking for someone we both got along with and could trust to join us and we had settled on him if he was interested.

J asked some questions of her about how she felt about it and that he was concerned it would ruin our friendship.

She assured him she was on board and excited by the idea. She also really wanted to make me happy. She said it was interesting because she would never cheat, but was opening up to the possibilities it offered. She said our friendship would not be ruined although would probably change maybe for the better but not worse. She said it would mean alot to us because finding someone was more difficult that we had imagined.

I am at this time what I think is a standard conflicted newbie stag who wants to watch. I'm excited to watch, but still having pangs of jealousy. The excitement won out and when he came to town we planned to go to the corporate condo where he was staying.

M and I went through her lingerie collection and decided on a nice black one piece that unbuttoned at the crouch. On the big night we knocked on his door nervously antsy. He greeted us at the door and it was obvious we were all nervous which was unusual for our get together. M asked where she could change and he pointed to the back. She said when I come out I want you both down to your boxers.

M came out and she looked amazingly sexy. Her petite body was firm without almost any hint she was a new mom. She had a big nervous smile as she came out making eye contact back and forth between the two of us. We weren't smiling but more serious and lustful, but both quickly broke into smiles after she twirled around asking us what we thought. Both of us nodded approvingly with J just saying wow.

M and I had agreed beforehand that I should film from the hallway because she thought it would be too distracting for her. M sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her for him to sit down. He sat down and she leaned forward to give him a soft kiss. She then looked over at me to see if I was okay. I was laying down in the hallway threshold with the camera filming the action. She then proceeded to give him multiple passionate kisses, still occasionally looking over at me. She eventually reached in to his shorts to pull out his cock and began to stroke his very hard 7" cock while kissing him.

M then grabbed J's hands to pull him down to sit on the floor while she stood up. She then unbuttoned her lingerie to expose her beautiful pussy. Her pussy is gorgeous with long outer labia lips with inner labia lips that fan down into an amazing open iris shape. With him sitting on the floor she grabbed his arm and began rubbing his forearm from just below his wrist up and down to his fingers across her incredibly wet pussy. He was mesmerized staring straight up at her wet pussy feeling her wet lips as she passed his fingers.

She was definitely excited as she was using his arm to rub her pussy. I could see her lips were visibly swollen even from across the room. I could also see she was dripping down his arm. Our pre-planned idea was to not do alot of foreplay this first time but just go straight to sex once she was excited. She looked over at me asking for permission to put him inside her.

Insecure me, rocked by the emotions of seeing my wife turned on by another man for the first time, bailed by shaking my head no. She was originally confused but got it quickly. I mouthed sorry to her. She pushed his arm down and whispered softly we need to stop now. You could tell his was disappointed, but was very gracious. We did small talk for a few minutes and said thanks as we left.

M asked me on the way home, after I explained my feelings, if I was sure I wanted to do this. Maybe it would be better for me to keep it a fantasy. I said I really was, but I needed to figure out how to control my jealous feelings. She then went on to tell me that she was my woman and that I was her man. We were building a life together and that no man was going to take her away from me. Besides J was absolutely in the friend category for her.

We had great sex that night talking about what had just happened. I told M I thought it would help if I was more involved rather than removed because I felt our interaction was too serious unlike our normal get togethers with the three of us. She agreed and said I could even direct some, although pay attention that it isn't too overbearing.

The next morning I got up early and drove to J's condo before work to explain the situation and to ask him to give us a second chance that evening at our house. He agreed.

I will summarize since this is getting long, but we had an almost unbelievable long night of sex that went from early evening until 3 am and then started up the next day pretty early until lunchtime. I felt much more comfortable interacting versus being a silent viewer. She wasn't distracted at all.

After watching his cock slamming inside her, especially when he dumped his load in her as he orgasmed I was hooked. We had alot of firsts that night. I learned I loved fucking her with a pussy full of cum. In fact it became my favorite thing. I never came before the other guy ever. I also got to watch her take his cum in her mouth then dribble it back all over his cock and lick it clean again. We were laughing and cutting up. She had a blast and was very glad she "gave in" on my fantasy.

I got to direct her and him into a bunch of different positions for the videos (i shot several 2 hour videos). I masturbated multiple times a day for a month watching the videos while having sex with M sometimes multiple times a day as well. We went on to have him join us a few more times. All were great encounters and our friendship was better than ever. It stopped when he got married and moved to the West coast for a new job.

We got lucky on our first experience. Newbie inexperience got in the way of how it needed to work for us in hindsight. Despite the initial failure us communicating and having a great guy join us made the difference. I don't necessarily recommend everyone start with a newbie as a 3rd, but I think the temperament of the guy is more important than experience.
Great story - thanks for sharing