Happily married

I highly recommend you write out bullet point summary so you don't forget any points you want to cover. Practice a little. Find a good block of time to discuss it. Then tell her about it.

My assumption, based on her past cheating on others and more than likely you already, she will be thrilled to hear it.
Thanks mate I appreciate your advice with this. It’s gonna be hard work but hopefully worth it.

She was really open with me about cheating on her ex. I’m convinced she has cheated on me already. Hopefully it will be exciting for her.

We had sex last night and again this is all I could think about, the thought of her having sex with other men gets me throbbing, even writing this now I can feel the blood rushing, but as soon as I cum, those moments after, the feeling completely goes away and I love interest, but let’s say an hour later the fantasy becomes appealing again. Does anyone else get this and is this a warning sign?

We had sex last night and again this is all I could think about, the thought of her having sex with other men gets me throbbing, even writing this now I can feel the blood rushing, but as soon as I cum, those moments after, the feeling completely goes away and I love interest, but let’s say an hour later the fantasy becomes appealing again. Does anyone else get this and is this a warning sign?
Yes, its natural. I'm just the same.

Wow that is so fucking hot.
Yes, always working on it. I sent her friend some photos of a t shirt and knickers that I'd like my wife to wear. It said please fuck me husband encourages it and please fill me up, husband will clean up. She said leave it with her and she'll show her for me. Makes me hard whenever I look at her messages.

Yes, always working on it. I sent her friend some photos of a t shirt and knickers that I'd like my wife to wear. It said please fuck me husband encourages it and please fill me up, husband will clean up. She said leave it with her and she'll show her for me. Makes me hard whenever I look at her messages.
When my wife goes out with her friends I always like to think they’d encourage her if a lad started to chat her up, I think that’s what happened on her hen do. She’s out with her friends this weekend so my mind will be going wild while she is out.

Perhaps you should do what Jon Day did, tell a close friend of hers what you so desperately want, that you'd like her to help without telling your wife, and report back to you. She might even tell you about that hen night. Keep your wife a little sex starved in the days before she goes out, so she's on edge and horny when she does go out.

Perhaps you should do what Jon Day did, tell a close friend of hers what you so desperately want, that you'd like her to help without telling your wife, and report back to you. She might even tell you about that hen night. Keep your wife a little sex starved in the days before she goes out, so she's on edge and horny when she does go out.
The thought of doing that is a huge turn on, I know exactly which friend I would tell and she’s the type of friend who’d get Louise drunk and encourage her to talk to lads, but it could go very wrong if she doesn’t like the idea.
My plan is to keep her sex starved until Saturday, even make her horny before she goes but don’t give in to sex.

" it could go very wrong if she doesn’t like the idea" My guess is she'll be surprised at first, find your kink amusing, but secretly excited by the idea of setting up your wife for it, getting her to do it, and telling you, maybe showing you pictures of your wife with the lucky guy in the club.