Happily married

absolutely loved reading this! in such a similar situation that i want my wife (30’s) to cheat on me ! i’ve only ever questioned it once when she came home she was so drunk, her knickers were rolled up ( could just be her going to the toilet and pulled them up like that) i have told her my fantasies ! she said i’m weird at first, she will go along with it during sex but said it won’t happen ! i hope she gets into a situation she can’t refuse one day🤣

absolutely loved reading this! in such a similar situation that i want my wife (30’s) to cheat on me ! i’ve only ever questioned it once when she came home she was so drunk, her knickers were rolled up ( could just be her going to the toilet and pulled them up like that) i have told her my fantasies ! she said i’m weird at first, she will go along with it during sex but said it won’t happen ! i hope she gets into a situation she can’t refuse one day🤣
I loved this reply! Haha I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the thread man. The thought of my wife cheating just gives me a huge rush. I like to keep an open mind in situations like that, it could be innocent but it might not be. I wish I had the balls to tell my wife, That is probably exactly how she would react haha tell me I’m weird, go with it during sex but rule it out actually happening, then one day surely that one guy she can not resist will come along, you’ve planted the seed now so she can justify it when it happens…

Thanks mate I appreciate your advice with this. It’s gonna be hard work but hopefully worth it.

She was really open with me about cheating on her ex. I’m convinced she has cheated on me already. Hopefully it will be exciting for her.
my ex wife would entertain my fatish about her fucking others, but never would actually do it, then when we split she confessed to haveing a couple one night stands, idk why she wouldnt admit at the time when we both talked about it, you know bed room talk, then hid it so well when married, , maybe she felt guilty about cheating idk, but she continued to do it through out our marraige or so she said, some women are addicted to that game i guess, ?

Loved reading this, its like I'm reading my own story. I really hope you post more, its very inspiring
I love and appreciate everyone who replies, I’m so glad this thread inspired you. This forum has helped me a lot. My fantasy is getting more intense by the day but this forum has helped me deal with that.

my ex wife would entertain my fatish about her fucking others, but never would actually do it, then when we split she confessed to haveing a couple one night stands, idk why she wouldnt admit at the time when we both talked about it, you know bed room talk, then hid it so well when married, , maybe she felt guilty about cheating idk, but she continued to do it through out our marraige or so she said, some women are addicted to that game i guess, ?
Right now I still think “nah there’s no way she would actually cheat on me” but I think when I do tell her about my fetish or we break but she will tell me about cheating on me a few times.

No new updates yet I’m afraid, I feel like I’m letting you guys down haha but I am getting close to telling her about a my dream and I think this will be the start. We go on holiday next week so I’m going to be in heaven with her wearing a bikini every day while other lads watch her. She’s always a keen user of the gym on holiday so I’ll let my imagination run wild. Unfortunately I’m not aware of any plans she might have to go out out with her friends soon.

No new updates yet I’m afraid, I feel like I’m letting you guys down haha but I am getting close to telling her about a my dream and I think this will be the start. We go on holiday next week so I’m going to be in heaven with her wearing a bikini every day while other lads watch her. She’s always a keen user of the gym on holiday so I’ll let my imagination run wild. Unfortunately I’m not aware of any plans she might have to go out out with her friends soon.
drives me wild on holiday seeing my wife in her bikini! not the same now on family hood can’t just nip up to the room for a quickie 🤣

Reactions: footfandave
I wank all the time thinking about it. My wife knows.
Same here. She knows I want to see her with others (male and/or female), hopefully join in. Not in a cuck role but just sharing. Long time ago when we first got together she mentioned wanting a 3 way with 2 guys and she would love some male/male action. life got in the way and we never did it. She also knows I am up for the m/m too…………no holds barred

Reactions: hotratz and Jon Day
Same here. She knows I want to see her with others (male and/or female), hopefully join in. Not in a cuck role but just sharing. Long time ago when we first got together she mentioned wanting a 3 way with 2 guys and she would love some male/male action. life got in the way and we never did it. She also knows I am up for the m/m too…………no holds barred
I would be happy for the whole cuk thing. Guys turning up anytime and me getting them hard for her. I then leave the room and lay naked in the spare bedroom listening to them having sex and me wanking. When he's finished he comes into the room and I clean him before going into our bedroom and cleaning the wife. That is my ultimate fantasy.

Sorry I’ve been absent. We’ve just got back from holiday. My wife wore some amazing bikinis. I’d like to share some pics of her in her bikini if anyone’s interested? I’ll edit her face out of them (sorry guys).
aaah can you send me, we can exchange our wives pics if you want :) by the way great thread! I was like you ath the beginning but now she knows my fantasy, she accepts me and she started to tell me erotic stories in our bed about she is cheating on me, or she has a lover in our bed

I feel like I’m letting you guys down haha but I am getting close to telling her
You are not letting anyone down and you owe no one here anything.
Worry most about letting her down - she is who matters.

You have an intense fantasy and that means that the intensity can easily cloud your judgment.
There is a clear reason why you fear telling her about this part of you. You know what it is.
And this means that you also know you will need to be open and honest with yourself First - before you can be open and honest with others.
Your intensity is not currently shared by her- so... What else might it lead to without her open support?

IF you really want her to share your fantasy with you, you must first know and understand her. And from your posts... I wonder if you really do.

aaah can you send me, we can exchange our wives pics if you want :) by the way great thread! I was like you ath the beginning but now she knows my fantasy, she accepts me and she started to tell me erotic stories in our bed about she is cheating on me, or she has a lover in our bed
That sounds so hot! I’d love for my wife to tell me stories like that when we have sex.

Reactions: V-slag and wokbuya
You are not letting anyone down and you owe no one here anything.
Worry most about letting her down - she is who matters.

You have an intense fantasy and that means that the intensity can easily cloud your judgment.
There is a clear reason why you fear telling her about this part of you. You know what it is.
And this means that you also know you will need to be open and honest with yourself First - before you can be open and honest with others.
Your intensity is not currently shared by her- so... What else might it lead to without her open support?

IF you really want her to share your fantasy with you, you must first know and understand her. And from your posts... I wonder if you really do.
This is great advice, thank you!

Reactions: V-slag