Happily married

My wife and I have a very good relationship. I used to be very jealous if anyone ever spoke to my wife, even though I am sure she would never have done anything. Then after being married for a few years my thoughts turned to seeing her with another guy. We used to read a lot of ‘Readers Wives’ stories in UK mens magazines and it used to turn her on (well certain ones anyway). Then after one night out on her own with her work mates, she was boozy when she came home and I took the bull by the horns and during foreplay I asked her if anyone had tried to chat her up. She said not really and I kept on pushing it asking why not, she was pulling my cock at the time and I was hard asa anything. I told her I couldn;t believe that no-one wanted to chat her up as she looked so fuckable. She then asked if I liked the idea of her being chatted up. I said absolutely and I liked the thought of her being taken back to a guy’s place and being fucked hard. Nowadays she’s admitted to being open to being fucked on holiday where no-one knows us and we’d only see the guy(s) on vacation. She has fantasies of being taken by a younger Spanish (Mediterranean) guy So we use this a lot during our foreplay and sex. Hopefully she’ll do it and enjoy it but if she doesn‘t enjoy it, I would never push her to do it again. Love her to bits and feel she needs some extra cock. I suffer from Diabetes and sometimes cannot either get hard and stay hard, or simply come too quick when we are fucking. I then have to finish her off with her trusted ‘Black Rabbit’ toy which never fails to bring her to orgasm.

Sorry everyone I’ve been quiet for a while now, I go through stages of being extremely horny and obsessed with this fantasy then a seem to “lose my mojo”. My wife is planning a night out with her friends while I’m away with some friends so she’ll have the house to herself, my imagination is running wild. In her mind she may be thinking there’s no way I’d ever find out if she took someone home with her. Also, the dreams of her getting with other guys have started again.

My wife and I have a very good relationship. I used to be very jealous if anyone ever spoke to my wife, even though I am sure she would never have done anything. Then after being married for a few years my thoughts turned to seeing her with another guy. We used to read a lot of ‘Readers Wives’ stories in UK mens magazines and it used to turn her on (well certain ones anyway). Then after one night out on her own with her work mates, she was boozy when she came home and I took the bull by the horns and during foreplay I asked her if anyone had tried to chat her up. She said not really and I kept on pushing it asking why not, she was pulling my cock at the time and I was hard asa anything. I told her I couldn;t believe that no-one wanted to chat her up as she looked so fuckable. She then asked if I liked the idea of her being chatted up. I said absolutely and I liked the thought of her being taken back to a guy’s place and being fucked hard. Nowadays she’s admitted to being open to being fucked on holiday where no-one knows us and we’d only see the guy(s) on vacation. She has fantasies of being taken by a younger Spanish (Mediterranean) guy So we use this a lot during our foreplay and sex. Hopefully she’ll do it and enjoy it but if she doesn‘t enjoy it, I would never push her to do it again. Love her to bits and feel she needs some extra cock. I suffer from Diabetes and sometimes cannot either get hard and stay hard, or simply come too quick when we are fucking. I then have to finish her off with her trusted ‘Black Rabbit’ toy which never fails to bring her to orgasm.
This would be amazing!! I’d love to leave my wife by the pool and let her get with some guy and go back to his hotel room.

Reactions: V-slag
I think I stumbled onto something that is working with my wife who is/was about as vanilla as they come.
She's known about my wish for her to be a hotwife for about 3 years now, but that hasnt gone over so well, as she mostly just ignored my "ideas". I've tried getting her to read articles and books but that was more of a turn off as too hard core for her, until I found this book on Hotwife roleplaying, and she seemed pretty receptive to that, and is now actually getting into it. The book I found from another post here is called The Faithful Hotwife and has a bunch of HW challenges to lead her along at her own pace. Some simple as dressing sexier, getting to wear an anklet, and others pretty advanced such as trips to buy sex toys and a lot of roleplaying.
Some of the things she would never even think to do are now OK because she's just following the challenge... such as making me jerk off for her while she tells me about a lover fucking her, or performing cleanup duties on her, to even forcing me suck her dildo. She used to be a very timid sexually wise woman, who while performing thise challenges has turned into a super hotwife, even if for now only in roleplaying.

Reactions: footfandave
Hi, I'm new here so please take it easy on me.

My wife is a petite and very pretty brunette in her 30s, she's skinny and has an amazing bum.

She has no idea about my fantasy of her getting fucked by other lads and I'm shit scared to tell her in case it fucks our relationship.

When she goes out with her friends all I can think about is lads trying to pull her but I want her to flirt back and see what happens.

She recently had her hen do, we share our locations, I tracked her over the river from where her hotel is and there are no bars in the area she was in so I'd love to think that was her at some lad's hotel room.

Anyway does anyone have any advice on how I can get her to shag other lads without actually telling her about my fantasy? I don't want to watch I just want to know she's out there doing it.
I understand your fear of admitting your fantasy to her, here are something that you can start doing without having to really admit to it. Even though honesty by far is the best avenue. Start by buying her sexy lingerie a bit edgie and not the traditional stuff. Take her out to fine restaurants involve some alcohol and make sure she wears something sexy NOT SLUTTY but rather sexy. After you do that couple of times and you make sure she is aroused and thoroughly pleased by you those nights, then mention to her that another couple or a waiter is checking her out, she will be embarrassed but merely say it is normal as she is gorgeous and sexy, this is the confirmation step that she may need, keep on doing that. Then possibly an exotic vacation, make sure there are no kids involved if you have any and suggest you buy her swimwear if she agrees you are in a good path. Make sure you buy some that she can wear and some others that you would think she will decline the opportunity to put them on even if she is accompanied by you. If she agrees then do the same thing, bring to her attention that she is gorgeous and you love it how much attention she is receiving, eventually she will challenge you and question you and this is where you say you are not bothered, and that you are on vacation and want to make sure she is happy and satisfied. PLay along with what she says, it is imperative you listen to her statements and everything she is telling you. Good luck

I understand your fear of admitting your fantasy to her, here are something that you can start doing without having to really admit to it. Even though honesty by far is the best avenue. Start by buying her sexy lingerie a bit edgie and not the traditional stuff. Take her out to fine restaurants involve some alcohol and make sure she wears something sexy NOT SLUTTY but rather sexy. After you do that couple of times and you make sure she is aroused and thoroughly pleased by you those nights, then mention to her that another couple or a waiter is checking her out, she will be embarrassed but merely say it is normal as she is gorgeous and sexy, this is the confirmation step that she may need, keep on doing that. Then possibly an exotic vacation, make sure there are no kids involved if you have any and suggest you buy her swimwear if she agrees you are in a good path. Make sure you buy some that she can wear and some others that you would think she will decline the opportunity to put them on even if she is accompanied by you. If she agrees then do the same thing, bring to her attention that she is gorgeous and you love it how much attention she is receiving, eventually she will challenge you and question you and this is where you say you are not bothered, and that you are on vacation and want to make sure she is happy and satisfied. PLay along with what she says, it is imperative you listen to her statements and everything she is telling you. Good luck
Love posts like these with great advice, thank you so much.

To anyone that has seen pics of my wife, do you think she gets lots of attention when she’s out with her friends? Do you believe she’d have any problems getting a guy to sleep with her?
She looks hot enough that she would get lots of notice if she was just out food shopping. She would not have to be out clubbing to get hit on.

Hi, I'm new here so please take it easy on me.

My wife is a petite and very pretty brunette in her 30s, she's skinny and has an amazing bum.

She has no idea about my fantasy of her getting fucked by other lads and I'm shit scared to tell her in case it fucks our relationship.

When she goes out with her friends all I can think about is lads trying to pull her but I want her to flirt back and see what happens.

She recently had her hen do, we share our locations, I tracked her over the river from where her hotel is and there are no bars in the area she was in so I'd love to think that was her at some lad's hotel room.

Anyway does anyone have any advice on how I can get her to shag other lads without actually telling her about my fantasy? I don't want to watch I just want to know she's out there doing it.
I have same problem