happy cuck couple

Hi, we're Jake and Jada. We've been cucked since covid hit, Jake's friend Brian lost his job to a covid layoff and we let him move in with us for a while and well it just sorta continued. And Brian is the aggressive type and first thing you know he had started fucking me more than Jake did which was good because sex had gotten kinda ho-hum with Jake and me but Brian changed all that. He does lots of stuff with me and shares me out with other guys too, which is cool. JadaView attachment 1766792

Hi, we're Jake and Jada. We've been cucked since covid hit, Jake's friend Brian lost his job to a covid layoff and we let him move in with us for a while and well it just sorta continued. And Brian is the aggressive type and first thing you know he had started fucking me more than Jake did which was good because sex had gotten kinda ho-hum with Jake and me but Brian changed all that. He does lots of stuff with me and shares me out with other guys too, which is cool. JadaView attachment 1766792
Lucky jake

Welcome!