Has it finally happend ?

Hi everyone I am new here,

Me and my partner have been talking about cuckold for years. This weekend she had a girls night out it's been a while since she has been able to go out.

Normally when she goes out or has a bit to drink we always have sex. But when she returned home this weekend it was later then normal and she refused to have sex and wouldn't let me go down on her which we do almost every night.

She was being strange and slept in undies which she never has done and what got my mind ticking was I could smell her vagina even though she had undies on and I never normally can smell her at all.

She is now away from work and I have not had a chance to ask her if she finally did it but I was cleaning the house today and found her g string from that night out.

Her panties never normally look Like this what does everyone think ? Has she finally done it ? 20200121_102005.jpg20200121_102014.jpg

Yeah that's the plan but since she is away from work and kinda stressed out I don't want to push it right now she will tell me for sure if it did I just have to wait maybe a few days when she is back..

I am just so excited to find out and hope it did so want other people's opinions. Her undies don't look like they normally do so I think she did.

Reactions: sterling
No she was pretty drunk but did sleep in undies which she never does. I could smell her vagina it was strong. Wouldn't let me touch her or have sex. And in the morning when she woke she jumped straight in the shower no morning cuddles.

That's true. We have discussed it allot she knows she has the all clear from me if she wants to. As much as I want her to I don't want to push her into I want her to want to.

I hope she did but I also hope she is not nervous to tell me I am going to bring it up as soon as I think it's right she is just flooded by work at the moment.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
That's true. We have discussed it allot she knows she has the all clear from me if she wants to. As much as I want her to I don't want to push her into I want her to want to.

I hope she did but I also hope she is not nervous to tell me I am going to bring it up as soon as I think it's right she is just flooded by work at the moment.
Do the spots on the thongs smell like semen?

To be honest I am not sure what it demand smells like. But it does smell stronger and different from the pair she had on the day before. I dont have any other used undies of hers to compare too.

To be honest I am not sure what it demand smells like. But it does smell stronger and different from the pair she had on the day before. I dont have any other used undies of hers to compare too.
just from looking I would say yep,,,,,,she has been with someone who put what appears to be a really big load in her.....relax, enjoy the thoughts of it and in a few days get with her and tell her you love it and just want to know for sure.

That makes me so happy to hear that some one else thinks it probably is. Are there any females out there that could let me know if that's what it looks like when they have cum in there panties ?

Is it strange that I feel really proud of her if she has ?