Has your cuckold fantasy developed over time?

We consider ourselves stag/vixen, we had our first threesome 1 month ago (romantic MFM with alot of kissing, touching), since then it's all we fantasize/think about. Our sex life has been absolutely fantastic ever since. We're like rabbits, fucking every chance we get. We cant wait to out next threesome.

I wonder if it started as a stag/vixen and then developed into more of a cuckold direction, or were you cuckolds from day one?

My wife certainly won't go down that road, she would leave me.

Well, my wife isn't yet a Hotwife but i think the diving line is very thin. However, I'm not really into humiliation scenarios as your wife deny you sex, or humiliating you in front other people, or doing things behind your back without telling you but in a bad way, for me this is the prejorative meaning of cuckold. For me is all about the pleasure. What could be comfortable for me couldn't be for you and the opposite is also true.

We started swinging with couples, and would still enjoy a mfmf. But, we started into mfm fun, and I found the pleasure of having the time to focus on what my wife was enjoying and add to that pleasure. Yes, I'm technically a cuck, because she has sex with others, but, we don't do the humiliation, denial, dressing/locking up, etc. We just have normal sex... lol. And, it's a lot of fun!

We started swinging with couples, and would still enjoy a mfmf. But, we started into mfm fun, and I found the pleasure of having the time to focus on what my wife was enjoying and add to that pleasure. Yes, I'm technically a cuck, because she has sex with others, but, we don't do the humiliation, denial, dressing/locking up, etc. We just have normal sex... lol. And, it's a lot of fun!
Those are subsets of the lifestyle

Which lifestyle, and which are subsets?
2wheel is on a crusade to get all us stags and husbands of hotwives to admit that we are no different from the lowly cuckold, the masochistic sniveling cuckold. But of course, we are different. We do not wear cages or suck cock or lick men's anuses... Perhaps I am being too harsh to 2wheel, perhaps his motivation is merely a fanatical devotion to lexicographical purity: what the dictionary say rules.

I just went on the Urban Dictionary website to see how it defined "stag." Here it is:

stag

The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

2wheel is on a crusade to get all us stags and husbands of hotwives to admit that we are no different from the lowly cuckold, the masochistic sniveling cuckold. But of course, we are different. We do not wear cages or suck cock or lick men's anuses... Perhaps I am being too harsh to 2wheel, perhaps his motivation is merely a fanatical devotion to lexicographical purity: what the dictionary say rules.
Certainly what the dictionary says rules. That's what gives us the ability to communicate, a common meaning of words. You used it when you used the words 'crusade', 'lowly', 'sniveling' to describe YOUR definition of cuckold. I tried to find your definition of cuckold in the WiseOld Dictionary, alas there is none, hence the definition is yours and yours alone, though I am sure there a few that subscribe to your wide spread publication.

Ah, so the old battle between descriptive and prescriptive rages on. Like you, I side with the prescriptive camp—until a battle is lost. For example, I know that "fruition" has nothing to do with fruit or ripe produce or projects completed, as the word comes from the Latin verb frui, meaning "to enjoy." Yet, I recently heard the British prime minister use the word in the sense of actualization or fulfilment. Thus, I surrender this word. In fact, so have many dictionaries, as the first definition on the web is "the point at which a plan or project is realized.." Webster's, surprisingly enough for a mainly descriptive dictionary, still battles on, refusing to submit to popular usage, hold tight to the "true" meaning of the word:

By the way, dictionaries, like most other things once authoritative, are going woke—and, thus, becoming worthless. The cutting-edge definition of the word "lesbian" is "non-men attracted to non-men." Thus, racoons and spiders are lesbians. What!? You do not believe so? Just look in a new dictionary. In the absence of dictionaries, by your own admission, no one would have the ability to communicate. Everyone knows that prior to the Dr. Johnson's efforts, no one could speak or write.

Today, the word "cuckold" is used primarily in a political sense, such as in "cuck-servative." Probably, most of the population thinks of the word not as a noun, but as a verb, such as in "She cuckold her husband during her last business trip to Paris." But for those knowledgeable of sexual kink, the word is so laden with its sissy, sniveling connotation that it is intentionally isomorphic with the definition provided by the Urban Dictionary:

Cuckold

A husband or long term boyfriend who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. Often there are different levels of humiliation involved such as chastity, financial, sissification, etc. Terms surrounding cuckold include cuckolded, hotwife, bull, lover, etc.

Reactions: gregnginger
I just went on the Urban Dictionary website to see how it defined "stag." Here it is:

stag

The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

Well blow me down, i have been a cuckold husband for 30+years, including several years before i knew it, probably before most of the wanabees here were born, no disrespect intended, yet i am neither a weak man or into humiliaton. I do not count something i agreed to as being humiliating, more as being kinky as she/we pushes our boundaries.

We have the strength and friendship in our marriage and i enjoy giving her to another man to satisfy, perhaps in my mind humiliation is what i call being kinky and exciting.

So i am glad the stated definition includes the word "typically" as i am the exception.

I cannot be a stag as my tattoo designed by my cuckoldress says i am a cuck!, thankfuly i have two arms in case a correction is required.

Last edited:
Ah, so the old battle between descriptive and prescriptive rages on. Like you, I side with the prescriptive camp—until a battle is lost. For example, I know that "fruition" has nothing to do with fruit or ripe produce or projects completed, as the word comes from the Latin verb frui, meaning "to enjoy." Yet, I recently heard the British prime minister use the word in the sense of actualization or fulfilment. Thus, I surrender this word. In fact, so have many dictionaries, as the first definition on the web is "the point at which a plan or project is realized.." Webster's, surprisingly enough for a mainly descriptive dictionary, still battles on, refusing to submit to popular usage, hold tight to the "true" meaning of the word:

By the way, dictionaries, like most other things once authoritative, are going woke—and, thus, becoming worthless. The cutting-edge definition of the word "lesbian" is "non-men attracted to non-men." Thus, racoons and spiders are lesbians. What!? You do not believe so? Just look in a new dictionary. In the absence of dictionaries, by your own admission, no one would have the ability to communicate. Everyone knows that prior to the Dr. Johnson's efforts, no one could speak or write.

Today, the word "cuckold" is used primarily in a political sense, such as in "cuck-servative." Probably, most of the population thinks of the word not as a noun, but as a verb, such as in "She cuckold her husband during her last business trip to Paris." But for those knowledgeable of sexual kink, the word is so laden with its sissy, sniveling connotation that it is intentionally isomorphic with the definition provided by the Urban Dictionary:

Cuckold

A husband or long term boyfriend who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. Often there are different levels of humiliation involved such as chastity, financial, sissification, etc. Terms surrounding cuckold include cuckolded, hotwife, bull, lover, etc.
Fruition? Really? That's just plain silly.

Fruition? Really? That's just plain silly.

The meanings of words are not set in stone. "Fruition" is just one example—I can readily think of twenty other words.

It strikes me that your confusion lies in a conflation of taxonomy (the practice and science of categorization or classification) with lexigraphy (the art or practice of defining words). The genus "Canis" includes related carnivores: domestic dogs, wolves, coyotes and jackals. They can all interbreed, so someone like you might claim that they are all the same, much in the same way that the husband whose wife engages in sex with other men, i.e. the cornute, cornuto, hoddy-doddy, hoddypoll, horn, ram, stag, and wittol—are all just cuckolds. Sorry, but just as there's a huge difference between Lassie and a coyote, there's a huge difference between a stag and a cuckold.

“Word-thinking is a term I invented to describe a situation in which people are trying to win an argument by adjusting the definition of words. In these situations there is no appeal to reason. But that’s okay, because facts and logic are not persuasive anyway. Word-thinking usually happens when people are bad at logic but don’t realize it.”​

― Scott Adams, Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter

Last edited:

stag

Thanks for that, always labelled myself a cuck but reading that changes my mind👍 am not really dominant but also not into humiliation or sissy stuff, wife is sub in sex but not in life, have had oral contact with bull when been involved but would never want to have any involvement without Hayley being involved

The meanings of words are not set in stone. "Fruition" is just one example—I can readily think of twenty other words.

It strikes me that your confusion lies in a conflation of taxonomy (the practice and science of categorization or classification) with lexigraphy (the art or practice of defining words). The genus "Canis" includes related carnivores: domestic dogs, wolves, coyotes and jackals. They can all interbreed, so someone like you might claim that they are all the same, much in the same way that the husband whose wife engages in sex with other men, i.e. the cornute, cornuto, hoddy-doddy, hoddypoll, horn, ram, stag, and wittol—are all just cuckolds. Sorry, but just as there's a huge difference between Lassie and a coyote, there's a huge difference between a stag and a cuckold.

“Word-thinking is a term I invented to describe a situation in which people are trying to win an argument by adjusting the definition of words. In these situations there is no appeal to reason. But that’s okay, because facts and logic are not persuasive anyway. Word-thinking usually happens when people are bad at logic but don’t realize it.”​

― Scott Adams, Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter
"Confusion" - I'm not confused - I understand what a dictionary is, I also understand the meaning of words - you are in serious denial

To use an example of the word fruition since it has nothing to do with fruit to support you're refusal to accept the of the definition of cuckold is absurd for the record absurd = wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate

"Confusion" - I'm not confused - I understand what a dictionary is, I also understand the meaning of words - you are in serious denial

To use an example of the word fruition since it has nothing to do with fruit to support you're refusal to accept the of the definition of cuckold is absurd for the record absurd = wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate
I claim that the meaning of some words can change over time. Do you deny this? I then cite an example. Apparently, this was too much hard thinking for you.

The distinction between a "cuckold" and a "stag" is based on their differing connotations: the imparting implications and suggestions of meaning apart from the thing the word explicitly names or describes . Do you acknowledge this difference? Or, do you hope to use word thinking to erase it? Stop hiding behind your dictionary and be frank with us.

I claim that the meaning of some words can change over time. Do you deny this? I then cite an example. Apparently, this was too much hard thinking for you.

The distinction between a "cuckold" and a "stag" is based on their differing connotations: the imparting implications and suggestions of meaning apart from the thing the word explicitly names or describes . Do you acknowledge this difference? Or, do you hope to use word thinking to erase it? Stop hiding behind your dictionary and be frank with us.
This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've tried to make it personal.

Yes words can change over time and dictionary's do update accordingly. This hasn't happened, hence the definition hasn't changed.

Because you can't accept the term cuckold isn't my problem, it's your problem and trying to wordsmith it away is a ruse that is quite transparent. It's time for you to man-up and accept what a cuckold is!

Reactions: hotratz
Because you can't accept the term cuckold isn't my problem, it's your problem and trying to wordsmith it away is a ruse that is quite transparent. It's time for you to man-up and accept what a cuckold is!

I first need to know just what I am accepting, so tell us exactly what a "cuckold" is, with denotation and connotation laid bare.

Here is what the blessed and irreproachable dictionary tells us:

cuckold (English)​

Origin & history​

From Middle English cokolde, cokewold, cockewold, kukwald, kukeweld, from Old French cucuault; a compound of cucu ("cuckoo") (some varieties of the cuckoo bird lay their eggs in another’s nest) and Old French -auld. Cucu is either a directly derived onomatopoeic derivative of the cuckoo's call, or from Latin cuculus. Latin cuculus‎ is a compound of onomatopoeic cucu (compare Late Latin cucus‎) and the diminutive suffix -ulus. -auld is from Frankish *-wald (similar suffixes are used in some personal names within other Germanic languages as well; confer English Harold‎, for instance), a suffixal note of Frankish *wald ("power, mastery, dominion"), from Proto-Germanic *waldą ("might, power, authority"), from *waldaną ("to rule"), from Proto-Indo-European *wal- ("to be strong"). Appears in Middle English in noun form circa 1250 as cokewald. First known use of the verb form is 1589.

Pronunciation​

• Rhymes: -əʊld
  • (Brit. Eng.) IPA: /ˈkʌk.əʊld/
  • (Amer. Eng.) IPA: /ˈkʌk.oʊld/

Noun​

cuckold (pl. cuckolds)
  1. A man married to an unfaithful wife, especially when he is unaware or unaccepting of the fact.
    • 1546, François Rabelais, The Third Book, Chapter 36
      If I never marry, I shall never be a cuckold.
  2. A West Indian plectognath fish, Rhinesomus.
  3. The cowfish, Acanthostracion quadricornis and allied species.

The absolutely essential variable are that a marriage exists and that his wife is unfaithful. Still with me? Thus, a mere boyfriend can never be a cuckold, no matter how sexually wanton and unrestrained his girlfriend with pliable knees might be. In addition, the husband's wife must prove unfaithful, which does not mean that she exhibits a faithlessness in religion, but that she violated her acknowledged sexual agreement with her husband. Any disagreements so far?

The dictionary's qualifying clause —"especially when he is unaware or unaccepting of the fact" — is no less important; indeed, it is paramount.

What if the husband is aware? If he knows and only tolerates her extra-marital sex, he probably should be labeled a "wittol." Look it up. What the world needed, however, was a new label for those husbands who allow/encourage/enjoy her extra-marital sex, but are not mentally or physically or sexually weak and worthy of derision and scorn. That new label is "stag," whose connotation is the opposite of "cuckold." No sniveling, no cages, no begging, no fluffing, no panties, no abstinence from sex! The stag husband is so fucking sexually confident that he can bestow the gift of sexual liberty upon his wife.

No doubt stag husbands have always existed, but this social arrangement required the advent of quality birth-control to make it both more popular and functionally possible.

How do you define "stag"?

We consider ourselves stag/vixen, we had our first threesome 1 month ago (romantic MFM with alot of kissing, touching), since then it's all we fantasize/think about. Our sex life has been absolutely fantastic ever since. We're like rabbits, fucking every chance we get. We cant wait to out next threesome.

I wonder if it started as a stag/vixen and then developed into more of a cuckold direction, or were you cuckolds from day one?

My wife certainly won't go down that road, she would leave me.
We have yet to dabble in the fantasy but I would consider more interest in the stag/hotwife lifestyle. I love the fantasy of seeing my wife pleasured by another cock but I'd also join in on the fun as well. Not into any sort of humiliation and neither is my wife so cuckolding wouldnt really be our thing other than her fucking another guy while I watched

Reactions: ChubbyGermany

stag

THX for this clarification!!!! I am a stag and NO cuck then :)