Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

It worked out ok for me, my fuckbuddies dad came over and fucked me like only he can, my pussy feels a bit loose this morning from his lovely big cock fucking me so good.
My wife too wouldn't mind at all to fuck one of my buddy who more than 15 years older than her when I mention him to her.Didn't happen but at least I know she will anytime.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
For her feels so good having her pussy full of big thick cock, stretched wide open by his superior cock, feeling it go really deep inside her pussy, touching places you can't even reach, squirming on his lovely cock, knowing that part of her pussy is for him only, feeling him squirt his his powerful jets of cum deep inside her, her telling him she loves his big cock and that he owns her pussy

For her feels so good having her pussy full of big thick cock, stretched wide open by his superior cock, feeling it go really deep inside her pussy, touching places you can't even reach, squirming on his lovely cock, knowing that part of her pussy is for him only, feeling him squirt his his powerful jets of cum deep inside her, her telling him she loves his big cock and that he owns her pussy
I have no problem at this since I'm convincing her to fuck another cock or cocks while I watch & join.

So tell me the truth now, did he take her virginity and not you
I don't really know but after I first fucked her,her pussy discharged some bloods so I ended up brought her to my doctor over her physical concern then came to my surprise the Doc told me in private that I just broke her virginity.But you tell me since you knew all about women but wouldn't matter at all if he did or I did.I'm not too concern if my wife still has virginity or not as long as we have good sex that is count.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I asked her that & she told me she doesn't remember since it was dark in his Van but she remember the position through,she was on her kneels while he was laying face up.She also told me how she performed the blow job by sucking his head but didn't do the deepthroast.