Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

lol, she will trust me, if she's not already
She is very loyal and hates cheating, I've told her she can have sex with other guys as long as i'm aware of it it's not cheating, she has my full consent. She however is not yet keen on making it reality.
once a well hung guy fucks her, it rare the she will ever deny him sex again
yea, she is very tight and her exbf lives at the other side of the world ;) luckily there are plenty of well hung men out there. The pieces just all need to come together for her to embrace this...

She is very loyal and hates cheating, I've told her she can have sex with other guys as long as i'm aware of it it's not cheating, she has my full consent. She however is not yet keen on making it reality.

yea, she is very tight and her exbf lives at the other side of the world ;) luckily there are plenty of well hung men out there. The pieces just all need to come together for her to embrace this...
intoduce her to one of your well hung friends

intoduce her to one of your well hung friends
Yea she joked about that sometimes about a friend who always brags about his size, but he has a GF, is loyal is never in for casual sex (believe it or not) I think it will still take some time for her to take the step to fuck another guy, but like i said and also explained in a longer, other post where i asked for encouragement advice, i feel all pieces are there, but not yet coming together ;)

nice one, will show it to her for sure.. would love to see she get taken by such a cock and see her enjoying every inch of it

Honestly, if she's still talking about her ex's big cock, she's wanting you to give her permission to fuck him again, she still love this guy or at least love fucking him and wants you to know she wants some more big cock again, so for gods sake help her get what she wants

Nah she doesn't wanna fuck him again or still loves him, also he lives on the other side of the planet.. It came up a couple of times in honest conversations.. She is not shy to say she wants a bigger dick than mine and I'm defenitfly supporting her need for a big cock, but we are at the beginning stage and I cannot do more than encourage her and let her get used to the idea it's perfectly fine for me if she does..

Saw the title and was thinking about how my wife has stated this to me on a few occasions. Well almost all of it 😂 She has said her ex had a big cock. Best sex? She hasn’t said that nor do I dare to ask haha