Has your wife or GF ever do a public cum walk?

So my first wife coworker would unload in her 90% of the time, every now and then he would pull out and splatter her 36DDs, Maria my wife loved cum in her or on her. This particular night we both unloaded on her tits, as we she later there Jose made a comment about her putting on a show for us with her dildo. I told to bad he didn’t mention it we would of brought it. Jose offered to buy one if we were up to going, the shop was only about a 10 minute drive from the motel, Maria agreed surprisingly since she wore my white tank under shirt, g-string, and 4 inch fuck me pumps. We both thought she would clean up but instead just put the t top on along with g-string and heels. The shirt soaked up our jizz making her dark aerolas and thick nipples even more visible. There was a few guys following us around as the 3 of us looked at the dildos. Maria would squat down to look at the bottom rack. Her. Pooled were rock hard pitching little tents . I was getting hard I saw the bulge in Jose’s shorts as we went to pay, the female clerk looked at us and told us “it looks like you guys already started the party” so my wife picked out a realistic thick 8 inch dildo. We were all worked up by the time we left, Maria put a show and fucked herself silly to the point of gushing, after that she wanted both of us in her. With Jose on the bottom Maria straddled him then leaned forward to give me access and stuff myself into along side Jose. About 15 minutes and a few orgasms for my wife before Jose and I simultaneously unloaded in to her.

One night my wife and I were out while I was driving. We had two men with my wife in the backseat of our car, and as I drove around town, one of the guys was fucking my wife and she was sucking the other guys dick. The guy she was sucking gave her a huge facial, blowing his load all over her face and her long blonde hair. The guy fucking her eventually blew his load inside her pussy.

We walked back into our downtown Marriott hotel with my wife still covered in cum and her short dress pulled down but the guy still had her red thong panties around his neck. My wife had his cum running down her right inner thigh. Her hair was disheveled and she was a sight. We stopped at a bar in the lobby and had a few drinks before heading up to our room to continue. She looked so hot with dried cum matted in her eyes lashes and covering her pretty face. It was clearly evident to anyone who looked at her.

Once we got up to our room I got undressed and my wife climbed up on my face for me to eat her clean while the two guys watched. Once I was done, they both fucked her again. \

We have many other stories of her doing cum walks in public over the years. Guys love to take her out in public after sex to show her off.

One of our theater visits my wife had 5 guys and me cum on her tits. Her chest and neck were completely covered and usually she has taken the little hand towel we bring with and cleans herself up after. This time she left and just pulled her tank top back up causing the cum to soak through while leaving a lot still visable. It was the middle of the day this visit and she walked out just like that and didn't touch it all the way home. It was one of the hottest things she has ever done! Anyone else have similar experiences?
wow I bet it was, she must of looked so slutty

Reactions: keylife022
GF has worn my cum on her breasts, face, clit & pussy. Many, many times without cleaning up, out in public.

She was so straight-laced & the nerdy bookish type. Now she's a very happy cum-slut. Had all that sexuality bottled up inside her, last orgasm years & years ago.
Now she can have an orgasm if a guy touches her pussy under the bar...
You cud say she's 'fulfilled' being the slut she only dreamed about.
And, she's VERY GOOD at it!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
GF has worn my cum on her breasts, face, clit & pussy. Many, many times without cleaning up, out in public.

She was so straight-laced & the nerdy bookish type. Now she's a very happy cum-slut. Had all that sexuality bottled up inside her, last orgasm years & years ago.
Now she can have an orgasm if a guy touches her pussy under the bar...
You cud say she's 'fulfilled' being the slut she only dreamed about.
And, she's VERY GOOD at it!
Can’t wait to see you when you get here

yes iv done a few of them even went into a store to get my husband a drink and also went through a McDonalds drive thru late at night