Has your wife or GF ever do a public cum walk?

There's a knew cuck born everyday!

I bet she'll be having you watch, maybe fluff him hard to fuck her...& make suck him clear after he pumps her full of cum

There's a knew cuck born everyday!

I bet she'll be having you watch, maybe fluff him hard to fuck her...& make suck him clear after he pumps her full of cum
I have been serving her bulls for a long time, they do as they wish. I clean her cum filled pussy, take their load on my face if they tell me to or in my mouth. Sometime my wife would take the load then spit the cum on my face. I have to ask the bull for permission to wank, beg to them to allow me to suck their cock. When my wife sucks them I have lick his arse and thank him for fucking my wife.

Wife has been through a drive through with my cum on her face and tits. And has walked out of adult stores after some fun in the booths :)
Drive through and adult store are two exciting places.
She is a very happy woman to do the walk through with your come on her.
Were you with her at that time?
Did she do it all by herself?
When she does it again next time I would like to be there to enjoy her looking at her face and body parts. Thanks for your post so I can read and enjoy her achievement. Love you guys .
Have fun and be safe.

Reactions: Frisky_couple
On our wedding day my wife and I had sex in a cupboard near the reception area halfway through the evening. My wife went back to the reception with no panties (these were in my pocket) under her wedding dress and my cum dripping down her white stockings onto her white wedding high heels. She still gets wet thinking about it to this day. We both loved it.

Last edited:
Yes after playing 1 night at the adult theater I had cum all over my face and my husband wanted me to leave it on till we got home and he fucked me. On our way home we both where thirsty so we stopped at a gas station and I got out and went in to get us a drink with cum still all over my face

Yes after playing 1 night at the adult theater I had cum all over my face and my husband wanted me to leave it on till we got home and he fucked me. On our way home we both where thirsty so we stopped at a gas station and I got out and went in to get us a drink with cum still all over my face
that's a proud husband to let you go in with cum on your face! i bet you both were smiling

Reactions: sjhopefulguy