Have you ever caught her in the act, or behind your back?

btweets

Male
Gold
Have you ever caught your girl secretly behind your back? I think it’s exciting, how about you? When we first started out playing and I figured out she was having fun behind my back I started setting up situations where I’d leave her alone with a certain guy or guys and then sneak back to try and at least listen to or even better, catch them doing something.. it didn’t take too long before it worked. I caught her two times when she and him thought I had left the house. (He’s a friend of mine and was her first BBC) What you have to understand is that early on she used to tell me to never leave her alone with anyone and she would just go with me, then over time she started asking me to go and grab things while leaving her home or alone at some guys place. I always left assuming that she was going to do something and just didn’t want me there. The funniest part was she would actually tell me to call her when I was on my way back!! Lol! WHY?? Why in the world would she say that? So the two times I caught her she had actually called me to see where I was and I would tell her I was still out when in fact I was already back. So I quietly snuck in the house and tiptoed to the basement door and very quietly open the door and just listened. I could hear her moaning and telling him to hurry up and cum, she loves to make guys cum in her, then I would slowly slide myself down the stairs until I could see them. The first time she was laying on her back and pulled to the side of the bed while he was standing there fucking her! It was such a turn on watching and listening to them but mostly her! I would stay that way for a few minutes and then move back up the stairs and stand up and start walking down like I didn’t have a clue, he quickly turned and went straight to the bathroom and she quickly pulled her pants back up. I walked in and asked what was going on and she just blurts out, “well I just fucked, D”! I looked at her and said, “you did?” and she says “yep” and I then said “well why did you stop, you should just keep going!” For some reason she said no and I can’t remember why now. I don’t even remember if he was able to finish or if I interrupted it before he could. Lol. The next time she asked me to go get something I hid a micro recorder underneath the couch before I left. I hurried and got back as fast as I could and AGAIN, she had called to see where I was and again I lied and was just pulling in the driveway. So once again I did the same exact thing. Although I couldn’t see them I could clearly hear her, this time she was much more into it and putting forth a lot more effort, I could hear more movement and she was way more vocal and commanding! She was saying things like, “Oh yeah!, come on baby, I want you to cum, c’mon baby cum for me, I want you to cum!” As I made my way head first down the stairs I finally seen them, this time however she was on top and riding him while he was sitting on the loveseat, I had asked her to do that position while I watched before and she would never do it, how ironic! She was really giving him a good hard riding while telling him what she wanted, he was pretty much quiet and was holding on to her hips as she rapidly moved back and forth then up and down, I was stuck in a deep trance watching them go at it or more like watching her and just how much she really enjoying herself!! I don’t know why I didn’t just stay like that and wait till they were done and see what else might happen or what else might be said, but again I moved back up the stairs a little and stood up and started walking down the stairs normally. I should add that the stairwell is dark and you can’t really see anyone until they’re at the bottom or unless you hear them coming down. Because of her moaning and talking neither of them heard me come down and it wasn’t until I was at the bottom and took off my jacket that I noticed he had looked over and seen me, she didn’t even know yet, he immediately, instinctively and literally took her and threw her completely off him and off to the side where she landed half on the seat and slid down to the floor! Haha! I slowly started walking over to them with a big smile on my face and asked, “so what are you guys doing?”, he didn’t say a word and just froze putting his head down and shaking it back n forth while trying to cover himself up. It looked like he just had his fly open or his pants were just barely down. She’s now looking up at me from the floor where I could see she was completely naked from the waist down and grabbing at a throw blanket to cover up. Her immediate and natural instinct was to look at me with a frightened sort of smile and said, “okay, you caught us!” I played dumb and was like, “oh really, doing what?” as I continued to smile at them and let out a half laugh. I grabbed ahold of the throw and pulled it away from her so I could see what she looked like and to try and see if she had cum dripping out of her pussy, she just stood up and quickly pulled her panties and pants back on while he quickly got up and headed straight to the bathroom without saying a single word. As she was trying to get dressed I kept telling her I wanted to see her pussy and asked her if he had cum in her, she just said she didn’t know and didn’t know if he was wearing a condom or not. All she kept saying was that he had told her that I had told him that it was okay for him to fuck her and that’s the only reason she did it! Lol! I told her that wasn’t true but that I wanted them to keep on going because I wanted to watch and reminded her how much I’ve wanted to watch her get fucked by him in that position and that she should and really needed to make sure she made him cum. She refused and said she just wanted him to leave. I just sat there looking at her and was laughing out loud on the inside!! Why does she want him to leave so suddenly?? He came out of the bathroom and just had this blank look on his face, I couldn’t tell if it was because he was afraid of what I was going to do to him, embarrassed from being caught pants down and cock in, if it was because he was so close to cumming and didn’t or because he did! He said he was going to get going and as I was walking him upstairs and through the garage to the door he had told me that she was the one that said I had told her it was okay and that’s the reason he did it. I laughed at him and said, “dude, I know you and I know you’re going to try no matter what!” It’s just the way he is and anytime I would leave them alone, even while at the house whether I had went to the bathroom or left them in the garage alone to smoke and I was downstairs, I always knew there was a chance that something might be secretly happening between them, a handjob, blowjob or even a quick fuck was possible. That was part of the excitement and thrill of it all! More similar stories if interested. In fact the very night she had her first BBC (with him), started with every time I’d leave them in the room, alone.

So cool! I'd love to experience the same.
Thanks! Yeah it was always so much fun not knowing for sure just exactly what I might see or hear and of course there’s been plenty of times when I only had suspicion alone, which was just as exciting!! I have discovered quite a few situations with her, she’s just not too good at being sneaky, especially when she’s been drinking and partying! Lol!

My wife always fesses up to me so no need for subtlety there, but my ex wife used to do it regularly most of the time either a friend or a friend of a friend would get word to me of what she was up to. As for actually catching her in the act of fucking some guy well I could read the signs something was about to happen, these occasions mainly happened on holidays abroad so no one would know she was acting like a slut. She would flirt with a guy she fancied then ask if she could stay in the bar for a while as I took the kids to bed. After tucking them in I would set the listener up and go to the bar and watch from a distance as she got more and more flirty with one or more guys, as soon as I was gone she attracted them like flies around shite. I have seen her get into all sorts of scenarios from disappearing into a room behind the bar with a guy or guys to propped up against a bar wearing just her heels and guys banging her from behind, one time she was over a bar table sucking one cock and getting fucked by another while their mates cheered them on (that was in Lesvos).
When they had all emptied their balls into and on her I would scarper back to the apartment and pretend to be asleep. When she came back I would ask how things went, sometimes she would tell me and others she would wait until we were fucking before she relates her antics. If she was still reallyhorny she would jump on me with a sloppy seconds or she would get into a 69 and suck mybcock as I licked her wet pussy. This happened many times on holidays and become a regular thing

My wife always fesses up to me so no need for subtlety there, but my ex wife used to do it regularly most of the time either a friend or a friend of a friend would get word to me of what she was up to. As for actually catching her in the act of fucking some guy well I could read the signs something was about to happen, these occasions mainly happened on holidays abroad so no one would know she was acting like a slut. She would flirt with a guy she fancied then ask if she could stay in the bar for a while as I took the kids to bed. After tucking them in I would set the listener up and go to the bar and watch from a distance as she got more and more flirty with one or more guys, as soon as I was gone she attracted them like flies around shite. I have seen her get into all sorts of scenarios from disappearing into a room behind the bar with a guy or guys to propped up against a bar wearing just her heels and guys banging her from behind, one time she was over a bar table sucking one cock and getting fucked by another while their mates cheered them on (that was in Lesvos).
When they had all emptied their balls into and on her I would scarper back to the apartment and pretend to be asleep. When she came back I would ask how things went, sometimes she would tell me and others she would wait until we were fucking before she relates her antics. If she was still reallyhorny she would jump on me with a sloppy seconds or she would get into a 69 and suck mybcock as I licked her wet pussy. This happened many times on holidays and become a regular thing
Awesome story! I don’t know what it is but I really get excited and turned on when I try to catch and hopefully watch her or even simply listening to her when she doesn’t think I’m anywhere around! I think it might be because I know she’s not holding anything back and is just completely letting herself go. I’ll have to post more stories later..

I have posted this on a different profile "menbec" before but I used to have Voyeurism fun with an exgf. One of the scenarios we would use is when out in a night club especially if their were stairs inside the club. Half way through the night she would go for a ******** and bring back her panties and give them to me. She always wore short dresses or skirts just covering the cheeks of her bum. We would then walk around the club and I would watch as many guys would try to look up her dress and the reaction was incredible. After she had drank a few beers she would then go on the dance floor and dance on her own but never for long. I told her she had to turn her back to the guy and as he came in close she would put her hands behind her and get a good grip of his cock. As the times went on she got more and more daring and the hems got shorter, she would let the guys slip a finger or 2 up her pussy on the very crowded dance floor. All this was done so I could just see her and on many occasions I could see the glistening precum running down the inside of her legs. When the guy was going to far or she had cum she would come back to where I was standing mostly with the guy in tow but one look at me and they wandered off.
So to your plight you can start your girl off with these games and she will soon become receptive

The part of taking off the panties etc. would be too much for my girl, she is not ready yet. But would be amazing.

The other problem is that those games start to roll out properly once one has drunk a couple of beers and is a bit tipsy and my girl does not drink much when she is with me.

Reactions: btweets
I have experienced it a long time ago, not physical, but mental. She was texting her lover, changing completely her daily routines with clothes, training and lots of other details that pointed out very clearly to me that something was going on. The problem was that she was in love, i got really hurt, but it went well in the end. I can still remember det mixed feelings about it. She made me so horny, extremely so. It's that intense feeling I'm hoping to recreate in a cuckold relation. But i have to be careful, she has it in her, although being very faithful and strong if i don't give her reasons to behave otherwise..

One year after we were married, we bought a home. I was working a part time job on Saturdays and the wife would usually go shopping with her dad. One Saturday, I came home around 4:30 and was greeted by one of her old boyfriends. Now, this is about two years after we were married. He was leaving at the front door, I just said Hi, how ya doin' as he left. I told my wife that this was a no-no and if she wanted to talk to her old boyfriend, do it at work, but not in my home.

Years went by and it was always in my mind as to what the two of them did. I never mentioned it. One night, years later as we were laying in bed, I came right out and asked her..."that day when Rich stopped over, did you fuck him?" Well, she got very defensive, told me a big NO....said she was cleaning the house and was dirty. (immediately made me think, what if she was clean?)....anyway, I told her that there was a part of me that wanted her to fuck him, and a part of me that said this wasn't right.

We had great sex that night, with me thinking about Rich fucking her, and wondering what she was thinking. I told her I would Love to have her fuck another man, even right now. It seemed to turn her on as we continued to fuck.

In your opinion, knowing all the facts...do you think she fucked him?

One year after we were married, we bought a home. I was working a part time job on Saturdays and the wife would usually go shopping with her dad. One Saturday, I came home around 4:30 and was greeted by one of her old boyfriends. Now, this is about two years after we were married. He was leaving at the front door, I just said Hi, how ya doin' as he left. I told my wife that this was a no-no and if she wanted to talk to her old boyfriend, do it at work, but not in my home.

Years went by and it was always in my mind as to what the two of them did. I never mentioned it. One night, years later as we were laying in bed, I came right out and asked her..."that day when Rich stopped over, did you fuck him?" Well, she got very defensive, told me a big NO....said she was cleaning the house and was dirty. (immediately made me think, what if she was clean?)....anyway, I told her that there was a part of me that wanted her to fuck him, and a part of me that said this wasn't right.

We had great sex that night, with me thinking about Rich fucking her, and wondering what she was thinking. I told her I would Love to have her fuck another man, even right now. It seemed to turn her on as we continued to fuck.

If 4:30 was earlier than you normally get home......
Definitely
You must have known by the way she reacted on seeing you. 😧

I caught her a long way down that road many years a go. I was really hurt then becase they were in love. It was just a random guy from a social trip with her collegues, not one of her collegues. Luckily he lived far away, but they texted a lot in secret, and she changed very much in her daily routines, so it was obvious for me that something was going on. She denied ever having sex with him. All I remember is the intense mixed feeling, how horny she made me. It's so strange, back then I would have hated her for cheating on me, now I would beg her to do it! That is to say, without the loving part. Cuckold for me is all about loving your wife, and her loving you back. Life is strange.

If she didn't then I think she was planning on it and you can be sure that he certainly was, but you put a stop to that. Maybe now after the years of being faithful she is having ideas about what might have been and you putting thoughts into her head may just have opened some doors. Keep probing and hinting, but not too much

Reactions: btweets and mer0806
If 4:30 was earlier than you normally get home......
Definitely
You must have known by the way she reacted on seeing you. 😧
No, I got home at my usual time, I just think they were so engaged in sex that they lost track of time. The fact that she became defensive about it makes me think that she DID fuck him. I just wish she would tell me the details......

I’ve caught KK in the act several times since we started the hot wife thing.

The first time was as the remodel of our ‘playroom’ bath was being completed. I came home early, and caught KK and the designer in the shower, with the designer on his back on the floor of the shower stall, and KK squatting over his erect cock, pissing on his hard dick. They decided to christen the remodeled bathroom after inspection, and had been drinking tequila, fucking, sucking, and enjoying wet kinky sex most of the afternoon.

I caught her another time with her high-school ex, late in the afternoon, during another home-early from work stroke of luck. I hid around the corner, and watched them from the kitchen, as they fucked each other senseless in the den.

The most spectacular, yet disturbing thing was catching KK in the act with her younger brother during his visit last year. That was amazing, and simultaneously shocking. Since then, I’ve watched KK with her brother, as well as participated in an MFM threesome with them.

Have you ever caught your girl secretly behind your back? I think it’s exciting, how about you? When we first started out playing and I figured out she was having fun behind my back I started setting up situations where I’d leave her alone with a certain guy or guys and then sneak back to try and at least listen to or even better, catch them doing something.. it didn’t take too long before it worked. I caught her two times when she and him thought I had left the house. (He’s a friend of mine and was her first BBC) What you have to understand is that early on she used to tell me to never leave her alone with anyone and she would just go with me, then over time she started asking me to go and grab things while leaving her home or alone at some guys place. I always left assuming that she was going to do something and just didn’t want me there. The funniest part was she would actually tell me to call her when I was on my way back!! Lol! WHY?? Why in the world would she say that? So the two times I caught her she had actually called me to see where I was and I would tell her I was still out when in fact I was already back. So I quietly snuck in the house and tiptoed to the basement door and very quietly open the door and just listened. I could hear her moaning and telling him to hurry up and cum, she loves to make guys cum in her, then I would slowly slide myself down the stairs until I could see them. The first time she was laying on her back and pulled to the side of the bed while he was standing there fucking her! It was such a turn on watching and listening to them but mostly her! I would stay that way for a few minutes and then move back up the stairs and stand up and start walking down like I didn’t have a clue, he quickly turned and went straight to the bathroom and she quickly pulled her pants back up. I walked in and asked what was going on and she just blurts out, “well I just fucked, D”! I looked at her and said, “you did?” and she says “yep” and I then said “well why did you stop, you should just keep going!” For some reason she said no and I can’t remember why now. I don’t even remember if he was able to finish or if I interrupted it before he could. Lol. The next time she asked me to go get something I hid a micro recorder underneath the couch before I left. I hurried and got back as fast as I could and AGAIN, she had called to see where I was and again I lied and was just pulling in the driveway. So once again I did the same exact thing. Although I couldn’t see them I could clearly hear her, this time she was much more into it and putting forth a lot more effort, I could hear more movement and she was way more vocal and commanding! She was saying things like, “Oh yeah!, come on baby, I want you to cum, c’mon baby cum for me, I want you to cum!” As I made my way head first down the stairs I finally seen them, this time however she was on top and riding him while he was sitting on the loveseat, I had asked her to do that position while I watched before and she would never do it, how ironic! She was really giving him a good hard riding while telling him what she wanted, he was pretty much quiet and was holding on to her hips as she rapidly moved back and forth then up and down, I was stuck in a deep trance watching them go at it or more like watching her and just how much she really enjoying herself!! I don’t know why I didn’t just stay like that and wait till they were done and see what else might happen or what else might be said, but again I moved back up the stairs a little and stood up and started walking down the stairs normally. I should add that the stairwell is dark and you can’t really see anyone until they’re at the bottom or unless you hear them coming down. Because of her moaning and talking neither of them heard me come down and it wasn’t until I was at the bottom and took off my jacket that I noticed he had looked over and seen me, she didn’t even know yet, he immediately, instinctively and literally took her and threw her completely off him and off to the side where she landed half on the seat and slid down to the floor! Haha! I slowly started walking over to them with a big smile on my face and asked, “so what are you guys doing?”, he didn’t say a word and just froze putting his head down and shaking it back n forth while trying to cover himself up. It looked like he just had his fly open or his pants were just barely down. She’s now looking up at me from the floor where I could see she was completely naked from the waist down and grabbing at a throw blanket to cover up. Her immediate and natural instinct was to look at me with a frightened sort of smile and said, “okay, you caught us!” I played dumb and was like, “oh really, doing what?” as I continued to smile at them and let out a half laugh. I grabbed ahold of the throw and pulled it away from her so I could see what she looked like and to try and see if she had cum dripping out of her pussy, she just stood up and quickly pulled her panties and pants back on while he quickly got up and headed straight to the bathroom without saying a single word. As she was trying to get dressed I kept telling her I wanted to see her pussy and asked her if he had cum in her, she just said she didn’t know and didn’t know if he was wearing a condom or not. All she kept saying was that he had told her that I had told him that it was okay for him to fuck her and that’s the only reason she did it! Lol! I told her that wasn’t true but that I wanted them to keep on going because I wanted to watch and reminded her how much I’ve wanted to watch her get fucked by him in that position and that she should and really needed to make sure she made him cum. She refused and said she just wanted him to leave. I just sat there looking at her and was laughing out loud on the inside!! Why does she want him to leave so suddenly?? He came out of the bathroom and just had this blank look on his face, I couldn’t tell if it was because he was afraid of what I was going to do to him, embarrassed from being caught pants down and cock in, if it was because he was so close to cumming and didn’t or because he did! He said he was going to get going and as I was walking him upstairs and through the garage to the door he had told me that she was the one that said I had told her it was okay and that’s the reason he did it. I laughed at him and said, “dude, I know you and I know you’re going to try no matter what!” It’s just the way he is and anytime I would leave them alone, even while at the house whether I had went to the bathroom or left them in the garage alone to smoke and I was downstairs, I always knew there was a chance that something might be secretly happening between them, a handjob, blowjob or even a quick fuck was possible. That was part of the excitement and thrill of it all! More similar stories if interested. In fact the very night she had her first BBC (with him), started with every time I’d leave them in the room, alone.

Fantastic story. Would love to hear more.

I have posted this on a different profile "menbec" before but I used to have Voyeurism fun with an exgf. One of the scenarios we would use is when out in a night club especially if their were stairs inside the club. Half way through the night she would go for a ******** and bring back her panties and give them to me. She always wore short dresses or skirts just covering the cheeks of her bum. We would then walk around the club and I would watch as many guys would try to look up her dress and the reaction was incredible. After she had drank a few beers she would then go on the dance floor and dance on her own but never for long. I told her she had to turn her back to the guy and as he came in close she would put her hands behind her and get a good grip of his cock. As the times went on she got more and more daring and the hems got shorter, she would let the guys slip a finger or 2 up her pussy on the very crowded dance floor. All this was done so I could just see her and on many occasions I could see the glistening precum running down the inside of her legs. When the guy was going to far or she had cum she would come back to where I was standing mostly with the guy in tow but one look at me and they wandered off.
So to your plight you can start your girl off with these games and she will soon become receptive
Oh yes, the nights we’d go out dancing... Always an exciting and interesting experience!! The most important part about this was not only how she looked and dressed, but mostly about the natural talent she had when it came to her dancing! When we used to first go clubbing back in the early 2000s, we would always score some ecstasy to begin our evening. Robin with her blonde hair, big blue eyes, long slender legs and a smokin’ hot sexy body was always a crowd favorite, but couple that with how slutty she dressed and especially how sexy she danced, put her on a level almost impossible to match! She often wore low cut, crop tops to show off her cleavage and flat stomach, super short skirts and high heeled shoes or boots. We always had a few drinks before we’d even go out to get a little buzz on and always did a shot as soon as we arrived at the club. Then we’d set about to get some X and sometimes even some coke and it wasn’t too long afterwards, our party was underway! She was a social butterfly and turned into being all touchy feely and flirty with everyone, guys and girls! Hell she could pick up women better than I could, seriously! Lol. Once she was rolling she loved to dance and oh my, could she ever dance! Before I met her no woman or stripper could even come close to turning me on from a lap dance or from bumping and grinding.. EVER!! The first night I met her she was wearing tight jeans and while dancing she backed up to me and pushed me with my back against the bar and started to grind against me, and for the first time in my life, she not only gave me a hard on, but made me cum right in my pants!! I had never felt something like that and was absolutely blown away by her ability to get that reaction from me. Standing near me was a young good looking guy with his friends celebrating his birthday and he was telling me how lucky I was and how hot she was, this whole time I’m standing there facing towards the bar so nobody could see exactly what had happened. She came back over to me and I told her she should dance with him too since it was his birthday, she wasted no time and started doing the same thing as I just stood there and watched, she was absolutely incredible and her movements were amazing as she gave this kid the dance of his life. I can’t exactly remember how the dance ended or if he had the same reaction as I did, but I remember the look on his face! This was the first night I had met her so I didn’t care what she did or who she did it with, I wasn’t even sure if I would ever see her again but I remember being so turned on and excited by the carefree way she was acting and all I knew was I wanted to see and experience a whole lot more with her for as long as I could. Getting back to the story, from that moment on to this day, I used to bet guys that said lap dances didn’t do anything for them and make a wager that Robin could get them hard and could also get them on the edge, to this day she’s never lost a bet. I can’t count how many guys have whispered in her ear that if she didn’t stop, he was going to cum. She would lean forward to me and tell me what was said and ask what she should do? Depending on what she was wearing and who it was would often determine my response. It also depended on what kind of mood or what state of mind and body she was in at the moment too. Many times when she was wearing a sexy short skirt, she’d go to the bathroom and come back and hand me her panties with a big mischievous smile on her face, I always knew those nights were going to be something wild, exciting and spontaneous. She would be sure to sit in a manner that would allow her to show her smoothly shaved pussy to anyone paying attention and in a way that made it appear she was completely unaware. It was super hot when she’d be out on the dance floor bending over and her skirt would slide up giving the guys behind her a great view before straightening up and moving through the crowd. It didn’t matter if I was with her or not that if she found a guy dancing, she’d just start dancing with him and within seconds she was facing away from him and grinding her ass into his crotch. She’d often look at me for approval to continue at which I never stopped her and would either dance with her face to face and so I could act as a blocker from others or I’d walk away to watch and to give the guy a sense she’s alone. I loved watching her and how easily she could get so caught up in the moment that she’d completely lose control of herself and what was happening around her, especially if she had a few too many and was under the influence of other party favors, she could be totally unpredictable, which was almost always exciting! There’s been times when she was grinding back on a guy, some were my friends or coworkers and others total strangers, where she walked away from him and the back of her jeans had a wet spot, sometimes she didn’t even know what had happened. Lol! Times when the guy would tell her he was gonna have to go to the bathroom to jack off so he could finish and would even get upset with her for not going out to a car or parking lot so she could finish him. Then of course there’s the times when she was at that perfect peak I already talked about. The first time it happened we were in a really big club and it was completely packed, she was in “that” mood and I was encouraging her to be as naughty as she wanted to be. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties and was really getting into it dancing with a guy, before long things had went to another level I wasn’t even initially aware of at first. We had been standing along a wall that had a small shelf so you could put your drinks on and barstools with no back, just a padded round top. So we’re dancing and she’s really wasted and only getting crazier and almost out of control, she was literally all over me, kissing me, grabbing my cock then began reaching under her skirt and bringing her wet fingers to my mouth, she did this a few times and even put them into her own mouth a couple times. At this point I’ve got a hard on and she’s grinding her ass against me while I’m standing against the wall and she’s killing me! Now we had already talked to a guy that was right next to us, Robin had already been teasing him earlier on and by this time he was pretty drunk and loved watching her and kept making comments about how hot she was and how lucky I was etc.. I stop her and tell her I need to go to the bathroom and then grab another beer and she says she’ll just wait there, and so I whisper and tell her she should dance with our friend and I tell the guy where I’m going and if he’d keep an eye on her for me, he said absolutely and I turned and walked away, I looked back before I headed down the hallway to the bathrooms and they seemed to be getting along great and were already starting to dance. I came out of the bathroom and had to walk past the same place I had looked back to get another beer and I all I could see was that she had a sexy smile or maybe it was a grin and was looking forward towards the crowd and was grinding against him while he was leaning back against the wall and had this look on his face like he was disconnected from anything or anyone else in the room! It was quickly evident to me that she was giving him a lot to deal with, he actually looked like he was in deep concentration and I had seen that look before and knew what he was going through. Lol. I come back and they’re both in the same position and so I just move in front of her and start dancing with her, I asked her if she was having fun and she nodded but I don’t remember her saying anything, she just had this weird look on her face, almost like she wasn’t even there or in the present. I continued dancing and looked behind her and he never even knew I had come back and had his eyes closed tightly and his head was slightly turned and up against the wall. I was just moving to the music and had a smile on my face because I knew he was too drunk and had gone too far to stop now and knew he didn’t even want her to! I suddenly began to notice something, they were both moving differently, he started to make some noise and I noticed his posture change and then hers did, like his movement had an effect that made her also move. I quickly started paying closer attention as my senses began to piece together exactly what was actually really going on between them. I moved closer to her and slid my hand underneath the front of her skirt and directly to her pussy and that’s when I felt his cock still inside her and pumping away fast and I quickly pulled my hand out. I was instantly hit with a wave of different emotions, at first I was totally shocked, then I was turned on and excited and suddenly out of nowhere, I was mad and pissed off! I felt completely betrayed by her, that she didn’t say anything to me while it was actually happening so I could have been in the know, and something I could have also enjoyed and knowingly been a part of I guess. I ended up walking away while waving my hands and saying, “Bye bye, see ya later!” I actually went to my car and drove away, quite a ways too before I finally decided to turn around and go back and get her. I think I realized that as wasted as she was, something bad could happen to her and also that she was basically doing what I had wanted her to do and that it just got out of control and she was going along with whatever was going to happen. That after all is one of the things I absolutely loved about her! Since that first time, we’ve had so much fun with her dancing, sometimes just teasing and yes, sometimes much more..

I caught my wife a couple of times before. When we first got married, she secretely was talking with so many men online, sending nudes, masturbating for them live, etc. I always had my suspicions, but then found pictures and videos, proving what i had heard from others. It hurt at the beginning, but oddly enough, my little dick would get so hard(i was subconciously a cuck). A couple of years later, she began to mutually flirt with one of my buddies. They were in love, and he even wanted to get her pregnant. That one also kind of hurt, but one time, i actually saw them while having sex. She thought i was working that day, so she invited him over, and they had sex for hours. I stayed at the basement, where i could hear her moans and screams, and about an hour before i "got home", he left. Afterwards, i "arrived", and she had taken a shower and was wearing a sexy robe and pantyhose, and asked me to fuck her. I immediately undressed, and as we had sex, she began to talk as if she was with him, and made me came almost instantly. I continued to fuck her with her dildo, while masturbating agressively, to the thought of my wife getting fucked by a real man.