Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

Mostly, that is the most sexy part of cuckolding/hotwifing, Wife has a contraceptive implant, and once she has been out with him a few times and is reasonably sure that the man is not having any STD, she will take take the cum in, when she comes back after a fuck, we have sex before she takes a shower.

I actually have four or five guys that I rotate. I husband has no clue why I come home horny as hell. I wanna fuck he’s actually mentioned a few times that I was very wet. My favorite is when my guys come in my mouth and I go home and kiss my husband deeply. He has absolutely no clue.
Damn, so hot...like my naughty co worker that swallows or occasionally has taken my load all over tits before she goes home.

I actually have four or five guys that I rotate. I husband has no clue why I come home horny as hell. I wanna fuck he’s actually mentioned a few times that I was very wet. My favorite is when my guys come in my mouth and I go home and kiss my husband deeply. He has absolutely no clue.
Omfg lucky you, wish that was me

it was one of the most unbelievable moments ever.
i wanted a creampie and pestered her for a long time. even a gynae visit on a pretext of fly planning, then working backwards.

and finally she agreed. the bull was a tall blonde swede, a regular and when it happened i was in heaven. i watched the entire episode up close (fucklicking). watching him tense up, and finally release and then spasm in her pussy. holy cow!!!!!!

Yes, all the partners I have ever swung with and the feeling is great. If its done infront of you it is an amazing rush as the guy fucking your loved one suddenly pushes hard into her then stiffens as he let's out a grunt or groans and you know he is filling her up. I usually go straight into her afterwards as the pussy is all hot and sticky, but I don't usually last long.
Then there is the one where your partner is being fucked without your presence and she comes home full of cum, now that one is REALLY hot.
One of my favorites was when my exwife used go to parties or meets and we would get separated. I would be looking for her in great anticipation knowing she would be fucking some guy or guys. When we met up she would tell me all about it as we fucked
Exwife and exgf
Yes, all the partners I have ever swung with and the feeling is great. If its done infront of you it is an amazing rush as the guy fucking your loved one suddenly pushes hard into her then stiffens as he let's out a grunt or groans and you know he is filling her up. I usually go straight into her afterwards as the pussy is all hot and sticky, but I don't usually last long.
Then there is the one where your partner is being fucked without your presence and she comes home full of cum, now that one is REALLY hot.
One of my favorites was when my exwife used go to parties or meets and we would get separated. I would be looking for her in great anticipation knowing she would be fucking some guy or guys. When we met up she would tell me all about it as we fucked
Exwife and exgf
well to see cum dripping out of your partners pussy is so erotic

Exwife and exgf
what an amazing lady love her ass