HEARING THE DETAILS

My real experience happened some years ago with a then-GF. I can tell you it was SCORCHING HOT when she told me all the details of her dates with other guys. We had been a couple for some time, and she cheated on me while on a 10 day trip away with friends. At first I was angry with her, but after a few days, the thought became sooooo hot!! We talked it out - I asked her if she enjoyed herself (did she do something sexual with the guy) and she did. I asked her if she'd like to continue dating other guys "on the side" while we remained a couple, and she said yes!! I can tell you that while she was out with another guy, I was sticking to the ceiling!! That worry, the angst, the feeling of "abandonment", hurt feelings ................ and the hot, lusty, erotic, sexy, "dream-scenario" was an intoxicating mix of emotions. And to top it off, she enjoyed telling me all the details when she got home. She loved seeing how worked up and rock-hard I got when she told me all they did, it would turn us both on big-time and we'd go crazy on each other then!! (that would usually be the next day).

She'd re-enact what she did to him to make him melt - step by step. She'd describe what she did to him, then do that to me - talking me through it in a soft voice. Killer, killer, KILLER orgasms!!!

It drove me nuts when i we had just been married and i found her sexting with so many guys, and flirting with them, the angst, the jealousy, the hard on of thinking of all the things my beautiful and faithful wife was desiring while she was with me, the mix of feelings and the rush was incredible. I've always cum fast, but when we had sex, the thought of it all had me cumming almost immediately, it was crazy.

My wife didn’t want to talk about it at first. I got just a bit out of her one time. With that I would fuck with her mind as she used a vibrator. The thought of the other guy made her squirt like a fire hose. She opened up and gave me more guys, more names, dates, details. Once that happened I would say “tell me about Greg...” and then eat her clit. She said she could not concentrate on the story but she tried. She would come in shudders and her pussy would have the orgasm contractions. I just wish she was a ventriloquist. Then she could describe sucking on other cocks while blowing me.

I love hearing the details of my wife being fucked by other men. I want to hear everything...how she knows the guy or where she met him, where they fucked, what they did etc... I love hearing those details while I am between her legs licking the cum of the other guy out of my wife. I find it hot to be tasting the cock and cum of some guy I have never met who just fucked my wife.

If your Wife is fucking a guy and you didn’t know about it or who it was beforehand, that, to me, is the ultimate hotwife. She’s out there on her own looking for dick. My wife, luckily for me, has always been in the drivers seat when it comes to her fucking other men. I never prod her for details. If she wants to tell me she will. Early on I wanted to know everything she did and she told me but after a while it got to be almost a have to thing and that started to suck, so we stopped. Besides I love how my mind imagines what she’s doing while she’s out.

If your Wife is fucking a guy and you didn’t know about it or who it was beforehand, that, to me, is the ultimate hotwife. She’s out there on her own looking for dick. My wife, luckily for me, has always been in the drivers seat when it comes to her fucking other men. I never prod her for details. If she wants to tell me she will. Early on I wanted to know everything she did and she told me but after a while it got to be almost a have to thing and that started to suck, so we stopped. Besides I love how my mind imagines what she’s doing while she’s out.

I know what you mean. The mere fact that our wife is the one initiating her getting laid is so hot. Kate loves going out alone and letting some guy she meets in a bar fuck her. It makes her feel really slutty.

My wife is always open for getting some dick. I have seen totally benign conversations between Kate and some random guy end up with the guy getting to fuck her. I don't even know exactly how that happens and I am right there hearing their conversation. I think my wife can turn any conversation sexual.

I know what you mean. The mere fact that our wife is the one initiating her getting laid is so hot. Kate loves going out alone and letting some guy she meets in a bar fuck her. It makes her feel really slutty.

My wife is always open for getting some dick. I have seen totally benign conversations between Kate and some random guy end up with the guy getting to fuck her. I don't even know exactly how that happens and I am right there hearing their conversation. I think my wife can turn any conversation sexual.

Even though KK was cheating in many cases, and now when she's going solo, one of the hottest aspects of it all was knowing her desire and lust for hard cock - as much of it, and as much variety as she could get.

I get hard just thinking about KK's intent, on the prowl, planning to touch, suck and fuck a strange man's cock. Of course I enjoy hearing from her every single naughty sordid detail, and I am always hopeful to hear about it...

One of the things that I think is hot about my wife Kate is that when she goes out to get laid, she is going to get laid. When she walks into a bar, one of the men in that bar is going to fuck her before the evening is over, no matter how many guys she has to talk to to find one.

Kate has picked up men when we are out together many times so I have seen her 'work a room'. She will flirt and dance and chat with a number of different men until she finds a guy she wants. I can only imagine some of the guys my wife has let fuck her when there were not many guys in the bar to choose from.

One of the things that I think is hot about my wife Kate is that when she goes out to get laid, she is going to get laid. When she walks into a bar, one of the men in that bar is going to fuck her before the evening is over, no matter how many guys she has to talk to to find one.

Kate has picked up men when we are out together many times so I have seen her 'work a room'. She will flirt and dance and chat with a number of different men until she finds a guy she wants. I can only imagine some of the guys my wife has let fuck her when there were not many guys in the bar to choose from.
And he will be the happiest man in the room! ;)

Reactions: robandkate
I love hearing the details - it is like electricity going through me.
It first starting when I came back from a business trip and I was horny for her but she was not home. So I start texting her saying where are you and that I am finally home and need her but no response. So I keep texting asking what is going on?
Finally I get a text back telling me she is with a friend of a friend of ours who was visiting from Boston and that he has started to kiss her and feel her up after she had given him a tour of the city that day.
That news made me as hard as I have ever been. My heart was pounding my mind was racing and I could not wait until she finally got home.
When she finally did come home I told how I have never been more hot for her in my life.
She told me everything and I worshipped her body and we had the most amazing sex of our lives.
Finally we found how we wanted live.