HEARING THE DETAILS

Oh yes. Seeing that gapping pussy with juices running out gets me rock hard. Sliding into her well lubricated canal feels so good. It is anything but tight after a few dicks have been there. Must be the sinfulness of the experience.
What would Freud say? ;)
I am guessing, “Ich liebe schlampige Sekunden.”

Oh yes. Seeing that gapping pussy with juices running out gets me rock hard. Sliding into her well lubricated canal feels so good. It is anything but tight after a few dicks have been there. Must be the sinfulness of the experience.
What would Freud say? ;)

I have seen guys posting the question "Why do I like other guys fucking my wife so much?" on various forums over the years. Early on I tried asking myself that same question. Researching the question quickly gets into latent homosexuality. I admit that I like to suck a dick and I love to lick other guy's cum out of and off of my wife, but I stopped trying to figure out why. I just know what makes my cock hard.

Having a wife that most other guys want to fuck and a wife who likes to let them drives me wild. My wife is an easy piece of ass for other men and I love that about her. I have never know who she might end up in bed with next. I love our lifestyle.

Catching your wife in your bed with her boss eating her pussy is hot! I hope that you reconsidered and that she is letting her boss enjoy her pussy. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. The wife's boss fucking her is one of our hottest situations.

It is also hot that your wife wants to be punished for being bad, spreading her legs and letting other men have that married pussy.

For us, sex after some other guy has already fucked my wife is always hotter.
Yup, she finally fucked him a few months after that. It's been a few years now and it's as hot as ever. I've never watched them, but she tells me everything after she gets home and it never gets old. Funny thing is, he thinks that he's the only other one!

Last edited:
I very much enjoy even years later when my wife shares explicit details of other men fucking her. Be it guys that I know that fucked her or those guys and details that come out later that I didn't know everything about at the time.

Asking her questions while she rides me slowly is incredibly hot and erotic. I also love slowly fucking her missionary as she whispers details in my ear of her experiences that I'm just hearing for the first time.

Yup, she finally fucked him a few months after that. It's been a few years now and it's as hot as ever. I've never watched them, but she tells me everything after she gets home and it never gets old. Funny thing is, he thinks that he's the only other one!

That is awesome. I'm the same way. Kate's boss has been fucking her for years and it is as hot as ever.

They actually fuck at our house even when I am home now. At first, I would leave the house when her boss wanted some pussy. I thought he deserved privacy so he could relax and enjoy fucking my wife. After a few months of weekly dates, Kate suggested that it was not fair for me to have to leave the house when he comes over. He already knew that I was okay with him fucking my wife.

It is all very civilized now. Kate and her boss go up to the guest bedroom for a couple of hours while I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room. I like how open it is. I enjoy talking to her boss when he is here to fuck my wife, especially after they have fucked. I also find it erotic to go into their office and see them interacting with the other employees.

I never get to watch but when her boss leaves, we go back to the guest bedroom, and I lick his cum out of her then fuck her in the same bed. I don't know if her boss realizes that I eat his cum out of her every time he fucks her.

Kate's boss knows that he is not the only guy other than me fucking her. He just does not know who or how many or how often. I think that as long as he gets to fuck her every week he doesn't care. He can't seem to get enough of my wife's pussy. I like being around guys who love fucking my sexy wife.

That is awesome. I'm the same way. Kate's boss has been fucking her for years and it is as hot as ever.

They actually fuck at our house even when I am home now. At first, I would leave the house when her boss wanted some pussy. I thought he deserved privacy so he could relax and enjoy fucking my wife. After a few months of weekly dates, Kate suggested that it was not fair for me to have to leave the house when he comes over. He already knew that I was okay with him fucking my wife.

It is all very civilized now. Kate and her boss go up to the guest bedroom for a couple of hours while I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room. I like how open it is. I enjoy talking to her boss when he is here to fuck my wife, especially after they have fucked. I also find it erotic to go into their office and see them interacting with the other employees.

I never get to watch but when her boss leaves, we go back to the guest bedroom, and I lick his cum out of her then fuck her in the same bed. I don't know if her boss realizes that I eat his cum out of her every time he fucks her.

Kate's boss knows that he is not the only guy other than me fucking her. He just does not know who or how many or how often. I think that as long as he gets to fuck her every week he doesn't care. He can't seem to get enough of my wife's pussy. I like being around guys who love fucking my sexy wife.
Nice!!

My wife has him over when I travel, or at lunch. They go to his house when his wife is gone. She used to suck his dick in his or our car, but not anymore. She tells me all and he had to agree to that to keep on having sex with her. He refused but finally agreed after he couldn't stop seeing her. They work together, after all and he didn't really want another job.
I watch her, or participate with the rest of them.

Nice!!

My wife has him over when I travel, or at lunch. They go to his house when his wife is gone. She used to suck his dick in his or our car, but not anymore. She tells me all and he had to agree to that to keep on having sex with her. He refused but finally agreed after he couldn't stop seeing her. They work together, after all and he didn't really want another job.
I watch her, or participate with the rest of them.

That is hot! When Kate's boss first started fucking her I did not mind leaving the house so her boss could enjoy some privacy when he fucked my wife. He is her boss and I thought he deserved some special consideration. They have never needed to fuck at his house because he can fuck her at our house any time he wants whether or not I am around.

Kate and her boss have been fucking regularly for a few years. I don't think that either of them would willingly give it up. Kate says that her boss has a really big dick and she really enjoys sex with him.

Kate's boss has taken her on some fake business trips for three or four days at a time. He likes getting to spend several days fucking my wife in a hotel room. I jerk off the entire time they are away together. All I can think about is my wife enjoying her boss's big cock.

It's always exciting looking back at correspondence with men who fuck my wife.

This is from an email a guy sent me when my wife was on her way to stay with him:

I've been missing her gorgeous body. My cock is growing hard at the thought of what I'm going to do to her when she arrives and I have her all to myself.

For one thing, I can't wait to get her on her hands and knees, spread her ass cheeks, and kiss the insides of her thighs until her pussy starts to open up and she starts to moan. Then I'm going to lick around her labia, kiss and lick her sweet asshole, then plunge my tongue into her ass as deep as I can. She loves that, and pretty soon will be primed for a good fucking. This week I'm keen to take her in both holes and then unload over her gorgeous breasts.