HEARING THE DETAILS

Hi,

Does anyone else get really heightened pleasure from their wife telling them the details of her cheating while you have sex, or she blows you?
I really don’t think about it as “cheating”. It is such a loaded word. I never adopted the ownership theory of marriage and I certainly don’t think I own my wife or her sex life. I love hearing her stories about guys she sucked before or after marriage . Gives me a raging hardon. My only regret is I was not included. But I understand stuff happens spontaneously and I’m happy for her. People are always reticent to share outside of marriage stories with a spouse - human nature . But when they do it’s always hot and fun.

Hearing about it can sometimes be better than watching in my opinion. When my wife would go out on dates she would make be pick out her outfit and tell her what I wanted her to do that night. Instead of watching, the game was for her to send me pictures throughout the evening on how things were progressing. The anticipation of getting a pic was so intense. Her dancing in her heels with her dates hands on her waist. Her kissing him on the dance floor. Her taking off her panties in the bathroom and putting them in her purse. Her in the cab with her hands down his pants. Her at his place on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Her with her legs spread wide open ready to be fucked. Her with cum leaking out of her pussy, or cum on her tits or cum in her mouth. Would drive me wild. Then she would txt me on her way home saying she would fill in the blanks when she got home. Most erotic thing you could ever experience. Highly recommend you try it.

^^^^^Dmarks -

Pretty hot game you and your wife have going on!! I remember the feeling I had when a then-steady-girlfriend went out with other guys. She'd tell me ahead of time what they were going to do on their date - going out to eat, dance, go back to his place, etc. I'd sit at home wondering and "suffering" over what might be happening. Then when she got back to her place, she'd call me and tell me all the hot, steamy details. I was rock-hard the whole evening they were out together.

It's hard to describe that feeling .............. it's hurt feelings, it's worry, it's fear of her losing interest in you, it's jealousy, it's an alone feeling ................. but it's the hottest, horniest, lustiest, most erotic feeling at the same time!!!!! You know how hot she can be with you .......... and now a new guy is getting to enjoy all her sexual skills & horny, kinky attitude. It's GOT to be the best drug on the planet !!!! If that feeling came in liquid form ............... I'd hook myself up to an IV drip and go into a sexual coma!!!!!

^^^^^Dmarks -

Pretty hot game you and your wife have going on!! I remember the feeling I had when a then-steady-girlfriend went out with other guys. She'd tell me ahead of time what they were going to do on their date - going out to eat, dance, go back to his place, etc. I'd sit at home wondering and "suffering" over what might be happening. Then when she got back to her place, she'd call me and tell me all the hot, steamy details. I was rock-hard the whole evening they were out together.

It's hard to describe that feeling .............. it's hurt feelings, it's worry, it's fear of her losing interest in you, it's jealousy, it's an alone feeling ................. but it's the hottest, horniest, lustiest, most erotic feeling at the same time!!!!! You know how hot she can be with you .......... and now a new guy is getting to enjoy all her sexual skills & horny, kinky attitude. It's GOT to be the best drug on the planet !!!! If that feeling came in liquid form ............... I'd hook myself up to an IV drip and go into a sexual coma!!!!!
totally agree - and am still as hooked as I was 40+ years ago.

Hi,

Does anyone else get really heightened pleasure from their wife telling them the details of her cheating while you have sex, or she blows you?
The details are amazing. I have watched my wife working for her pimp in the hotel bar and taking two big fat black football players up to the room and when they came back she came over and shared the details with me before she walked back over to her pimp's table

The man that my wife was fucking for several years until recently refused to talk to me about it, which was inconsiderate of him. But she seemed to tell me plenty, at least for the early years in particular.

The guy before that was much nicer about it all, and would shoot me emails even during some of her visits to his place.

So I'd be home alone and late at night an email would land in my inbox from this guy, saying that just minutes ago my wife orgasmed with his cock up her ass. Etc.

The man that my wife was fucking for several years until recently refused to talk to me about it, which was inconsiderate of him. But she seemed to tell me plenty, at least for the early years in particular.

The guy before that was much nicer about it all, and would shoot me emails even during some of her visits to his place.

So I'd be home alone and late at night an email would land in my inbox from this guy, saying that just minutes ago my wife orgasmed with his cock up her ass. Etc.

That is very hot...the second part...the previous guy. Sending you emails while your wife was at his place is hot. When my wife is with other guys I am usually jerking off anyway. One of my wife's black boyfriends gets a kick out of texting me pics of my pretty blonde wife sucking his dick.

I have also emailed with guys who have fucked my wife. I love other guys telling me what a hot fuck my wife is.

That is very hot...the second part...the previous guy. Sending you emails while your wife was at his place is hot. When my wife is with other guys I am usually jerking off anyway. One of my wife's black boyfriends gets a kick out of texting me pics of my pretty blonde wife sucking his dick.

I have also emailed with guys who have fucked my wife. I love other guys telling me what a hot fuck my wife is.

We are on the same frequency, my friend.

My wife tells me everything! We made a rule about it after I caught her in our bed with her boss eating her pussy. I go so fucking horny instantly! I watched them until she finally opened her eyes and saw me. He left, embarrassed, but I couldn't stop staring at her wet pussy where he had been tonguing her. She confessed that it turned her on. I confessed that it turned me on. We had the best fuck ever for days.
Now, when she fucks someone and I don't know about it, she waits by our bed, usually in a hot outfit, or naked and has a brush on the nightstand for me to "discipline" her and she "confesses" all. Then, we fuck like we did that first night!

Catching your wife in your bed with her boss eating her pussy is hot! I hope that you reconsidered and that she is letting her boss enjoy her pussy. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. The wife's boss fucking her is one of our hottest situations.

It is also hot that your wife wants to be punished for being bad, spreading her legs and letting other men have that married pussy.

For us, sex after some other guy has already fucked my wife is always hotter.

Catching your wife in your bed with her boss eating her pussy is hot! I hope that you reconsidered and that she is letting her boss enjoy her pussy. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. The wife's boss fucking her is one of our hottest situations.

It is also hot that your wife wants to be punished for being bad, spreading her legs and letting other men have that married pussy.

For us, sex after some other guy has already fucked my wife is always hotter.

Oh yes. Seeing that gapping pussy with juices running out gets me rock hard. Sliding into her well lubricated canal feels so good. It is anything but tight after a few dicks have been there. Must be the sinfulness of the experience.
What would Freud say? ;)