Hello, I’m new here

I lived in the Philippines for years and loved it having sex with many beautiful young women I met in bars letting some live with me for months at a time. Discussing sexual history asking if they had ever been with a black man maybe 3 out of 40 said yes. Mainly because so few blacks visit the Philippines but mostly they fear the size due to rumors they had heard. A few africans working contract jobs might be seen in the major cities but it is very uncommon. Sitting in La Cafe’ one night with no less than 50 girls in the main bar when 7 tall athletic africans from a visiting sports team walked in and the girls scattered like roaches when the light switch is flipped. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

Last edited:
Greetings. Recently married to a cute 31 old pinay. I have been trying to convince her to take a bbc for me but she is resisting. I’m hoping I can get her to at least try it once and go from there. I would honestly love to watch another man’s cum pour out of her.
Sexy body amazing ass😍hot pussy 🔥 👅😋😍

Greetings. Recently married to a cute 31 old pinay. I have been trying to convince her to take a bbc for me but she is resisting. I’m hoping I can get her to at least try it once and go from there. I would honestly love to watch another man’s cum pour out of her.
I love her sexy bare naked pictures, what are ur ages? How long has she know you want 2c a big bare naked cock up inside her treasured hot married pussy? Have you told her u want 2c her Blacked?? btw black men always fuck white or piney wifes bsreback, and never ever pull out of a white wife b4 they deep seed her with Black baby making seeds,.,