Hello, I’m new here

CeePi

Couple
Greetings. Recently married to a cute 31 old pinay. I have been trying to convince her to take a bbc for me but she is resisting. I’m hoping I can get her to at least try it once and go from there. I would honestly love to watch another man’s cum pour out of her.

Attachments

• A10.jpeg
    A10.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 119
  • A13.jpeg
    A13.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 106
  • A12.jpeg
    A12.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 97
  • A14.jpeg
    A14.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4070.jpeg
    IMG_4070.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 94
Greetings. Recently married to a cute 31 old pinay. I have been trying to convince her to take a bbc for me but she is resisting. I’m hoping I can get her to at least try it once and go from there. I would honestly love to watch another man’s cum pour out of her.
Her pussy looks good. I 'd love to fuck your pinay wife.

Reactions: toolman2c
here maybe this will help

Attachments

• snapedit_1700582000846.jpg
    snapedit_1700582000846.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 84
  • snapedit_1700582401096.jpg
    snapedit_1700582401096.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Your welcome dear. She is sooo hot sexy wet and juicy everybody (Me too) wants fuck her all hole hardly harder deeper

She is sexy. Just take it slow. Don’t rush or push too hard. You and I both know how hard head Filipinas can be lol.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
UR A LUCKY HUBBY, ive heard rumurs of piney wifes taking some BIG cocks, and get hooked with their first time BLACKED.. would u warch a black man thrill your wife by deep seeding her with his potium cum?

Reactions: MattHH04