Hello

will&amy16

Couple
Hi I'm Will and my wife is Amy. We are located in the Las Vegas, NV area. Amy has just got into the idea of being shared. We haven't had are first time yet but are hoping to maybe hook up with like minded people on here .She just got into the idea after I admitted to her that I would like to have her in that lifestyle. All this came about because she admitted to me that while traveling for work, and while we were seperated for a minute in our marriage she slept with a few different guys. ( We were having a tough time in a marriage back then) I'll post more about her stories in more detail on this site later. (She's told me alot of details)

This a happen with her about 6 years ago. We got back together since then and everything has been good. But after her telling me everything, I has turn me on to thinking about her with other guys. I told her everything I felt, and she admitted that she also has wanted to be shared also. So here we are.

Here's some pics of Amy:

15.jpg1.jpg
13.jpg7.jpg
55.jpg
She's in the promo biz. Some of her at work, and at home.

Hi I'm Will and my wife is Amy. We are located in the Las Vegas, NV area. Amy has just got into the idea of being shared. We haven't had are first time yet but are hoping to maybe hook up with like minded people on here .She just got into the idea after I admitted to her that I would like to have her in that lifestyle. All this came about because she admitted to me that while traveling for work, and while we were seperated for a minute in our marriage she slept with a few different guys. ( We were having a tough time in a marriage back then) I'll post more about her stories in more detail on this site later. (She's told me alot of details)

This a happen with her about 6 years ago. We got back together since then and everything has been good. But after her telling me everything, I has turn me on to thinking about her with other guys. I told her everything I felt, and she admitted that she also has wanted to be shared also. So here we are.

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351919View attachment 1351920
View attachment 1351922View attachment 1351925
View attachment 1351929
If u can travel Egypt one day i would love to meet

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
Hey the

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
Hey guys and welcome.. Amy is smokin’ hot…

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
You will have lots of options. To bad I’m so far away.

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
What an absolutely stunning woman! If you happen to travel to NYC at all, let me know. I would love to meet Amy and help bring your desires of sharing her to life.

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
She's soooooo stinkin' CUTE! Hottt, too!

Here's some pics of Amy:

View attachment 1351929
A hottie 😍 😋 🔥🔥🔥