Help me help her!!

Ok. Here we go.

I’ve been married to my beautiful wife for nearly 10 years. She’s late 20’s I’m early 30’s. She is the love of my life and an amazing person. She was a huge slut in high school and really enjoys getting fucked. She knows about my “fantasy” and it almost happened a couple of times in the past.

Lately, however, she doesn’t seem like she wants to play or flirt around. Which is a complete 180 considering when I first met her she left the party I was at to get her brains fucked out by some guy she met online.

We have a pretty good sex life and she knows what I’m into. She loves to “flashbang” herself with a big vibrator. But she doesn’t seem to be responding to things as normal. AMA, I’m on here off and on. Please let me know.

Ok. Here we go.

I’ve been married to my beautiful wife for nearly 10 years. She’s late 20’s I’m early 30’s. She is the love of my life and an amazing person. She was a huge slut in high school and really enjoys getting fucked. She knows about my “fantasy” and it almost happened a couple of times in the past.

Lately, however, she doesn’t seem like she wants to play or flirt around. Which is a complete 180 considering when I first met her she left the party I was at to get her brains fucked out by some guy she met online.

We have a pretty good sex life and she knows what I’m into. She loves to “flashbang” herself with a big vibrator. But she doesn’t seem to be responding to things as normal. AMA, I’m on here off and on. Please let me know.
Where are you? I can help

Ok. Here we go.

I'm in South Seattle, are you game to meet?