Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

More detail please!!! More detail so hot
The feelings a cuck gets by doing this can be very emotional and a bit humiliating. You're assisting your own cuckolding, not just watching or hearing about it. Especially for someone like me. This is the only time I deliberately touch another cock. I have very little interest in cocks although I do like to see another cock get hard because of my wife. But to take another mans cock in your hand and guide it into your wife, to watch your wifes pussy open to except him and see him disappear into your wifes pussy is out of this world. To know you jut put another mans cock in your wife is both arousing and humiliating. My favourite is for my wife to face me while he spoons her. I guide his cock in and leave my hand in place to feel both his cock and her pussy as he fucks her. Its awesome to watch another man fuck your wife but to feel it in real time is a whole other level. Im actually feeling my wifes pussy, how her lips react to his cock in her but I can also feel his cock going in and out. The climax is feeling his cock pulse as he cums inside her. Again its great to watch another man cum in your wife but to actually feel his cock pump his seed into your wife in real time, leaving no doubt as to what is happening as it happens is intoxicating.

The feelings a cuck gets by doing this can be very emotional and a bit humiliating. You're assisting your own cuckolding, not just watching or hearing about it. Especially for someone like me. This is the only time I deliberately touch another cock. I have very little interest in cocks although I do like to see another cock get hard because of my wife. But to take another mans cock in your hand and guide it into your wife, to watch your wifes pussy open to except him and see him disappear into your wifes pussy is out of this world. To know you jut put another mans cock in your wife is both arousing and humiliating. My favourite is for my wife to face me while he spoons her. I guide his cock in and leave my hand in place to feel both his cock and her pussy as he fucks her. Its awesome to watch another man fuck your wife but to feel it in real time is a whole other level. Im actually feeling my wifes pussy, how her lips react to his cock in her but I can also feel his cock going in and out. The climax is feeling his cock pulse as he cums inside her. Again its great to watch another man cum in your wife but to actually feel his cock pump his seed into your wife in real time, leaving no doubt as to what is happening as it happens is intoxicating.
very well put

Thank you that was an amazing description

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
It is a feeling of all around, Your hand, his cock, your wive's pussy filling up, his balls swelling and your hand quivers above the beauty.

There are two additional reasons why I like to have him guide me into her. It gives reassurance to her that her husband is completely supportive of what she is about to do. Guiding in and clean up are the most dramatic gestures that he can make to demonstrate that he completely supports her choice to take control of her sexuality.
I think one of the greatest things about dating or bringing an older wife into the lifestyle is that it returns a Man-Woman relationship to her life that has been missing for a long term rather than the Husband-Wife/Mother relationship. I bring passion, romance, and pleasure and when I am with her my attention to her is that of a man who wants her and demonstrates that with constant touching to constantly keep the sexual electricity between us going-not about whether the patio paving stones need to be replaced.
Finally, while my primary focus is her I want to do anything that increases the erotic excitement in the triad. So, creating an experience for the cuck that allows him to experience the heat rushing to his head as he is filled with shame and excitement generates more erotic excitement for all of us. Just as the first time when we are standing naked together and she guides my cock into his mouth as he kneels before us to prepare me to enter her. That moment when she fully revels in the idea of two men dedicated to her pleasure is an incredibly empowering moment for her and exciting and erotic for he and I.
And it is so much more fun than picking patio furniture!!

These posts have really made my wife and I hot recently and we agreed to try it again last weekend when she met one of her younger bulls again. He's only 32 and very fit. We were hoping for a good load. We told him what we wanted and though initially he was a bit reticent, he went along with it. After he licked her up into a frenzy she spread wide and told me to guide him in. He was about 7 inches and quite thick so it felt a nice handful as I guided to her open cunt. Not long after they started rutting my wife said she wanted me to hold his balls to be ready. On command I moved in from behind and started stroking his balls. My God, I never would have imagined hot turned I could get holding a guys balls! He also obviously loved it and soon enough he thrust deep and I could feel his balls tighten up as they spurted wildly into my wife. It went on for a while and afterwards it seemed to pour out. This is going to be quite a kink for us for a while.
Glad I started the thread ! I can relate to this ..feeling the bulls balls tighten as he cums is a real turn on for me ...and I find most guys like having their balls stroked .Pleased you have a new kink .

There are two additional reasons why I like to have him guide me into her. It gives reassurance to her that her husband is completely supportive of what she is about to do. Guiding in and clean up are the most dramatic gestures that he can make to demonstrate that he completely supports her choice to take control of her sexuality.
I think one of the greatest things about dating or bringing an older wife into the lifestyle is that it returns a Man-Woman relationship to her life that has been missing for a long term rather than the Husband-Wife/Mother relationship. I bring passion, romance, and pleasure and when I am with her my attention to her is that of a man who wants her and demonstrates that with constant touching to constantly keep the sexual electricity between us going-not about whether the patio paving stones need to be replaced.
Finally, while my primary focus is her I want to do anything that increases the erotic excitement in the triad. So, creating an experience for the cuck that allows him to experience the heat rushing to his head as he is filled with shame and excitement generates more erotic excitement for all of us. Just as the first time when we are standing naked together and she guides my cock into his mouth as he kneels before us to prepare me to enter her. That moment when she fully revels in the idea of two men dedicated to her pleasure is an incredibly empowering moment for her and exciting and erotic for he and I.
All so true ..my older ( 56 when she started ,64 now ,) wife really enjoys the boost to her self esteem that another man lusting after her and desperate to get his cock in her brings .Our sex life was dull before but she now has younger men with ,often ,bigger cocks pleasing her and I get so much pleasure watching and helping the guy penetrate her .She is more confident ,dressed sexier and seems younger ..all because of our cuck lifestyle .She has also realised she is bi so has met other women ..and let me watch ..lucky man

I've never touched the other man's cock, just wasn't something I considered before. But as you have more experiences I guess you tend to not be so shy about it .When the situation arises again ,I think I'd like to try guiding the other man's cock in next time .
The only involvement I have had and enjoyed was watching close up as a guy fucked my wife,and grabbing her ankle to spread her legs wider to help him fuck her hard and balls deep 👍

I can't understand why all us cucks don't do this ..it seems the ultimate humiliation to be feeling the cock and balls of the bull fucking your wife ..and damn horny too .
I got no part of the humiliation thing. For me, the engagement with someone else me and my partner choose, is not to be beat down. Hell, who reaches out to have a bad time, it defeats everything we hope to find. We want to experience pleasure, not humiliation. Either of us. But if that's your pie, than eat it up. But I really believe so much of the proliferation of the "humiliated cuck" are only the dreams of those, who like me, desire more than life often affords.

Totally agree. This is exactly how I see it. It involves all and is so reassuring for the wife. It allows her to take her pleasure guilt free and knowing hubby is in totally supportive.

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
yes, often do it. i lie to be involved. some of the guys demand it and i dont mind