Hen parties

samsar

Male
Hi I was just wondering how many future wife's have cheated at their hen party on their future husband's,
Possibly with a male stripper my wife's frends organised Male strippers for my wifes hen party I gather that things got pretty wild but my wife says all she did was rub a strippers dick just to join in the fun but a Male friend of mine who is a barman in the club that they were at told me that he seen my wife sucking a strippers cock and then she disappeared into the back room with him for 20 minutes or so he lost track of time as he was busy ,

I think she did have sex with him and I don't hold it against her as it was her last night of freedom before our wedding but I wish she would tell me about it,

I was just wondering how often this type of thing happens, 👍

Hi,another hen party for one of my wife's friends tonight,
I said I would drop her off and collect her again after but she told me they had travel arrangements sorted out and it would probably be very late before she got home and not to wait up for her,
I asked would there be Male strippers and she replied probably, it wouldn't be much of a hen party without them,but she promised to be a good girl and not get to drunk or to carried away,
I wonder what exactly that means,👍

We got married back in my wife's hometown. About two weeks before the wedding she went home to work on plans, etc. Saturday night she went out with some of the women in her bridal party and some other friends to a local bar they all used to go to.

Short version is an ex bf was there. The friends gut her tipsy enough to lose inhibitions but not out of control so she knew what she was doing. The other women eventually teased/coaxed her into giving the ex a bj out in the parking lot, while some of the cheered her on.

Later that night, she realized all the girls had left (intentionally) included the ones who brought her there. She ended up accepting a ride from the ex and his roommate (brother of one of the bridesmaids). Well the roommate and ex got her to suck off the roommate while they were driving her home. They were in a pick up, so room wasn't really there with a 3 of them in a cab.

They found a secluded spot and she knekt down and have him head, ending up topless herself.

Back in the truck, they refused to let her get her top back on, and starting driving again, this time both of them feeling her up, getting her out of her jeans and finger banging her. Well she realized by home, they meant their place, and they even made her walk naked to the door (it was 3 or so in the morning so unlikely she was seen except maybe by the couple of cars that drove past on the road.

They kept (she willing stayed) until about 1:00pm Sunday, while they doubled teamed her, took turns. All were under 23 so they still had rapid recovery times. No condoms were used.

Was about two or three years later when she told me. Though everyone in the her bridal party pretty much knew, since they had set her up.

We got married back in my wife's hometown. About two weeks before the wedding she went home to work on plans, etc. Saturday night she went out with some of the women in her bridal party and some other friends to a local bar they all used to go to.

Short version is an ex bf was there. The friends gut her tipsy enough to lose inhibitions but not out of control so she knew what she was doing. The other women eventually teased/coaxed her into giving the ex a bj out in the parking lot, while some of the cheered her on.

Later that night, she realized all the girls had left (intentionally) included the ones who brought her there. She ended up accepting a ride from the ex and his roommate (brother of one of the bridesmaids). Well the roommate and ex got her to suck off the roommate while they were driving her home. They were in a pick up, so room wasn't really there with a 3 of them in a cab.

They found a secluded spot and she knekt down and have him head, ending up topless herself.

Back in the truck, they refused to let her get her top back on, and starting driving again, this time both of them feeling her up, getting her out of her jeans and finger banging her. Well she realized by home, they meant their place, and they even made her walk naked to the door (it was 3 or so in the morning so unlikely she was seen except maybe by the couple of cars that drove past on the road.

They kept (she willing stayed) until about 1:00pm Sunday, while they doubled teamed her, took turns. All were under 23 so they still had rapid recovery times. No condoms were used.

Was about two or three years later when she told me. Though everyone in the her bridal party pretty much knew, since they had set her up.
How did you feel when she told yo that, 👍

Reactions: toolman2c
It's funny. I never heard of a Hen party. We call it a bachelorette party. Was watching Ted Lasso and there were some women having one my wife told me they call it a Hen Party across the pond. This was like a few days ago.

Reactions: Duffy
Hi I was just wondering how many future wife's have cheated at their hen party on their future husband's,
Possibly with a male stripper my wife's frends organised Male strippers for my wifes hen party I gather that things got pretty wild but my wife says all she did was rub a strippers dick just to join in the fun but a Male friend of mine who is a barman in the club that they were at told me that he seen my wife sucking a strippers cock and then she disappeared into the back room with him for 20 minutes or so he lost track of time as he was busy ,

I think she did have sex with him and I don't hold it against her as it was her last night of freedom before our wedding but I wish she would tell me about it,

It happens quite often, I’ve done a quite a few Hen parties.

I found out years into our marriage that my wife cheated at her bachelorette party two days before the wedding. She said some of her bridesmaids told guys at the bar that they could write on her body if they bought the bridal party drinks.I asked her where did they write on your body?
She said they wrote on her ample tits and her inner thighs. I asked if they felt her up and she laughed instead of course they did.
She said she was about ready to come home and she was making out with a guy in the parking lot and he was grinding up against her and had his hands inside her panties.
She ended up going back To his place where she said they made out In the hot tub and that she gave him head and then he fucked her.

I don’t know about stories but from my experience there’s 3 types of women at the party (or they turn into 1 of three types anyway) there’s the “unimpressed, I’m above all this types”, then there’s the “I’m so embarrassed and silly and giggly types” then there’s the “kids in the sweetshop types” who have had a few drinks and are all loud and handsy. The kids in the sweetshop are usually single bridesmaids or in dead relationships and they want to cut loose and she you as the target, they usually want to get up to no good with strippers. When it comes to brides to be, they are always embarrassed and laughing and don’t want to really get involved but will play the game for the fun of it all, but some will give you the eyes, like a “I won’t stop if you don’t” look.
If the bride to be wants to get some they’ll be sneaky AF about it cos women gossip and she doesn’t want it getting out.

I have an affair partner, Marie, whose first extra-curricular sexual encounter was with a black male stripper during her bachelorette (hen) party. The summary version; after the 'main event,' this particular stripper stayed behind for a private after party with Marie and five of her friends. They arranged it - given Marie's fascination with the guy's cock earlier in the night. Marie, anxiety filled the night before her wedding, drunk, and stoned, fucked the guy senseless. That event was the start of her black cock addiction and obsession.

My other insight is from a bachelorette party and wedding event that my wife KK was part of, as bridesmaid/maid of honor. Her friend Katie got knocked up by a male stripper - when she delivered a mixed-race baby less than a year after the wedding, things went to hell quickly - Katies husband dumped her when the situation came to light. Sparing the details, I have some photos from this sordid event, so I know for certain it happened.

Hi,another hen party for one of my wife's friends tonight,
I said I would drop her off and collect her again after but she told me they had travel arrangements sorted out and it would probably be very late before she got home and not to wait up for her,
I asked would there be Male strippers and she replied probably, it wouldn't be much of a hen party without them,but she promised to be a good girl and not get to drunk or to carried away,
I wonder what exactly that means,👍
she got fucked...i'm sure of it.

I have an affair partner, Marie, whose first extra-curricular sexual encounter was with a black male stripper during her bachelorette (hen) party. The summary version; after the 'main event,' this particular stripper stayed behind for a private after party with Marie and five of her friends. They arranged it - given Marie's fascination with the guy's cock earlier in the night. Marie, anxiety filled the night before her wedding, drunk, and stoned, fucked the guy senseless. That event was the start of her black cock addiction and obsession.

My other insight is from a bachelorette party and wedding event that my wife KK was part of, as bridesmaid/maid of honor. Her friend Katie got knocked up by a male stripper - when she delivered a mixed-race baby less than a year after the wedding, things went to hell quickly - Katies husband dumped her when the situation came to light. Sparing the details, I have some photos from this sordid event, so I know for certain it happened.
Oops,not so good it just shows a little fun on one night and your life can go to hell,👍

It is entirely possible and is actually the most common outcome whether strippers are there or not.
I think you are right my wife has been to quite a lot of hen parties and I believe her when she tells me it was fun but she would never allow herself to get that carried away that she ends up fucking some strange stripper no matter how good his body looks,👍