Her first overnight date

justanothercuck

This happened in December of 2018 and had been in the lifestyle for just over a year. She had been talking to a guy she met on Tinder for a while and always seemed very smitten when she was texting with him. Tall, very fit dude but not your typical Tinder douchebag. Sure he would talk dirty to her but also seemed pretty laid back and respectful. They had been talking for a while and finally setup a date. They were going to go hiking. This was the first time they were meeting, and typically my wife (Angela) does a meet and greet first and then plans a separate fuck date.

She met him at his place and they drove to a hiking trail he knew, hiked for about two hours, went to get something to eat, and then went back to his place. Now apparently, she had actually taken a bag with some lingerie, perfume, etc... because she was expecting to fuck him afterwards. Especially after all that time they spent she said she was ready to jump him but to her disappointment, he just gave her a kiss and a hug goodbye and said he couldn't wait to see her again.

When she came home, she told me how it went and how she was bummed out that he didn't fuck her. She had made plans to go out with her friend so she was going to jump in the shower and I offered to jump in with her. When she took off her panties, she showed them to me and said "So, I got kinda wet". They were soaked! Not only that, she had creamed them. Seeing how badly she wanted to fuck him got me rock hard and I immediately bent her over and started fucking her. It was amazing fucking her knowing she was wet for someone else. Still, I didn't take it easy on her and fucked her hard while pulling her hair and slapping her ass and telling her that I was sorry that she didn't get to try a new cock. Eventually I pulled out and made her turn around and came on her huge tits. After that we jumped in the shower and she finished getting ready to go out.

I thought that was that for the night. But I was wrong.

A couple of hours later, around midnight, she texted me saying that he had texted her and that she was going to go to his place for a bit. I told her to go have fun and my mind starting running wild as to what she was going to do. Around 1:30 I texted her asking how she was enjoying her new dick and she said she hadn't even seen it yet. Apparently they had just been talking and watching Netflix. There's that nice guy side that I was talking about and I know she was ready to jump him. It was getting close to 2:00 AM and I started to think 'if nothing has happened yet, it's going to be at least a couple more hours'. Even though this guy lived just 10 minutes away, I was thinking about asking her if she just wanted to spend the night. I really wanted her to get fucked, especially after seeing how wet she was for him. Well, it's like she read my mind because the next text I got from her was her asking if she could just spend the night. I told her yes and to call me in the morning to pick her up. I spent the next few hours wondering how things were going, and finally fell asleep around 4 AM.

The next morning, she texted me around 10 AM saying she was ready and I went to pick her up at which point she gave me the quick story of what happened.

After she confirmed with me that she could spend the night, they moved to his room and he told her to get comfortable. She stripped down to just her tank top and thong and he was in his boxers and he finally started to make out with her. He was playing with her tits and was surprised to find that they were pierced and he got excited. He had her take off her top then flipped her onto her stomach and pulled off her thong at which point he started to eat her ass and pussy, which she had shaved earlier that morning just for him. He had her moaning and squirming until he finally came back up and made out with her and she tasted herself on his lips. Now here's another thing that was a "nice guy" thing with him...he had never sent her a dick pic nor talking about his dick size. Angela is a bit of a size queen so the whole time she's just praying that he doesn't have a small cock. She finally gets him on his back and starts to kiss down his chest until she gets to his boxers and pulls out his cock. This dude was pretty fucking big. About 8" from the video she sent me so she was ecstatic. She proceeded to go down on him and could not get the whole thing down her throat. Eventually he got on top of her and started to fuck her and she was loving it. Somehow she ended up doggy and he pounded her pretty hard and made her cum and he came right after. She literally dripped onto the sheets and left a huge wet spot. They ended up falling asleep right after that.

The next morning when they woke up, they started to make out right away and it didn't take long for him to start fucking her again while spooning her. Once again he had her dripping wet and didn't squirt but left a bunch of wet spots on his bed again. Apparently he fucked her over and over again for the next two hours. She lost count but she says it was seven or eight times and the only reason she texted me to pick her up is that he had a soccer game to get to.

Needless to say, she loved her night over and was so exhausted and sore from getting pounded by him that she didn't have the energy for more from me even though I was rock hard and wanted nothing more than to fuck her immediately. We got home and she went straight to sleep for hours.