Hey All

JuliaBunny

Hey there!

Im Julia, my husband and I are both 24, we are high school sweethearts, dated since we were 14 and married for four years! I am a huge nerd that loves video games, comic books, cosplay, music festivals and raves!

It would be great to meet some people to chat about this crazy lifestyle we are a part of. Not really looking for the cybersex, dick pics, meeting up, etc.

If you are interested in becoming chat buddies or penpals through like email, ..., irc, etc. let me know!

Hey there!

Im Julia, my husband and I are both 24, we are high school sweethearts, dated since we were 14 and married for four years! I am a huge nerd that loves video games, comic books, cosplay, music festivals and raves!

It would be great to meet some people to chat about this crazy lifestyle we are a part of. Not really looking for the cybersex, dick pics, meeting up, etc.

If you are interested in becoming chat buddies or penpals through like email, ..., irc, etc. let me know!
Do you have kik

Sounds great r u guys new to this whole experimenting or just new to this site? I just found this site but not new to experimenting my gf and I have been together for 11 plus years now and about 2 ago we had our first threesome and now we hooked. Obviously no one is goin anywhere anytime soon but we'd love to talk at yall

Hey there!

Hello Julia, I also love about all those things, minus raves, and comics. Comics I stopped messing with around the time they started talking about making the 1st X-Men movie, and raves attract a different sort of crowd than I care to affilliate with.

BUt I'm mostly wondering, are you rteally here to chat about this Lifestyle? Or Are 2 secretly here, cuz you want someone to entice you both into making the plunge to Cuckold-hood?

If you are interested in becoming chat buddies or penpals through like email
Absolutely!!! I have a very creative, erotic mind, and I'd love to chat with you two by private message (PM) here, if you're OK with that. My wife and I are discussing her having a boyfriend or "friend with benefits" on the side.

New to this site as well. Really cool forum!!