Hi from Ireland

Hi all,

Loving husband to an incredible hotwife in Ireland here. New to the site but not new to the scene as we've been in the lifestyle over a decade. Scarlett goes for LT boyfriend type relationships where there is enhanced chemistry and fun!
This is her and I love filming her with her guys and even occasionally joining.
Rhett

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 185
Thanks kindly. Good bulls/boyfriends are hard to find. Sadly, we've only done a couple of clubs in the UK so I really wouldn't know where to steer you
Thanks very much for kind response.

I hope your UK experiences have all been positive. I need to get over to Ireland to visit family soon, but am mindful that you're looking for something long term and presumably very regular

Reactions: rhettandscarlet
Hi all,

Loving husband to an incredible hotwife in Ireland here. New to the site but not new to the scene as we've been in the lifestyle over a decade. Scarlett goes for LT boyfriend type relationships where there is enhanced chemistry and fun!
Rhett
She looks really sexy wow

Reactions: rhettandscarlet
Hi all,

Rhett
I visit Dublin and Athy a hit if that's any good to you?😉

Reactions: Irelandcuck
Hi all,

Rhett
Hi from Massachusetts

Hi all,

Rhett

Hi from another proud husband in Ireland too!

Hi all,

Rhett
Hi, new to this myself. Love photo of your wife. Very interested. I’m in Ireland.

Hi all,

Rhett
She is sexy as hell!! Good for you!! 😉😋🍆🍆