Hi! Happy to find this community.

happycampernga

Couple
From
GA, US
Jun 12, 2022
Canton, GA, USA
Hi! I’m excited to join this community as my wife just agreed to be shared with other men. Specifically she agreed to blow another man while I watch. It’s a first-step for us. Just thinking about it makes me horny!

Any tips for a newbie cuckold? I want to take things slow with my wife and build this lifestyle over time. She’s a cum slut and is willing to fulfill my fantasies. I feel very lucky.

I look forward to reading your experiences as I begin this journey. Thanks for reading my post. I’ll post all about our experiences as we begin.

Hi! I’m excited to join this community as my wife just agreed to be shared with other men. Specifically she agreed to blow another man while I watch. It’s a first-step for us. Just thinking about it makes me horny!

Any tips for a newbie cuckold? I want to take things slow with my wife and build this lifestyle over time. She’s a cum slut and is willing to fulfill my fantasies. I feel very lucky.

I look forward to reading your experiences as I begin this journey. Thanks for reading my post. I’ll post all about our experiences as we begin.
I think taking it slow is the best way to go about it when just starting. For us our adventures evolved over time. We started with wife giving blowjob as well and then moved from there. After each time we discussed our feelings making sure we were both enjoying what was happened. We did try having a bunch of rules at first but we found they just got in the way of the spontaneity of things. We were trying to hard to script everything and it just did not work. Looking back the rules were more about protecting my ego than anything else so they had to go. As the husband if you want to really enjoy having a hotwife you have to want to see her pleased by other men and all that might entail.

Reactions: happycampernga