Hi! My wife is cheating on me - UK

Hi all.

I am a potential cuckold (maybe I already am). my wife has been having an affair with her boss, but she tries to keep it from me and will require a final push to be more open and hopefully agree to cuckold me. We live in the UK.

I will be putting out a post shortly seeking advice from experienced cuck couples.

I have setup a scenario next Friday that will hopefully help to get us over the line!

pleased to meet you all.

Reactions: Lovestow14
Hi all.

I am a potential cuckold (maybe I already am). my wife has been having an affair with her boss, but she tries to keep it from me and will require a final push to be more open and hopefully agree to cuckold me. We live in the UK.

I will be putting out a post shortly seeking advice from experienced cuck couples.

I have setup a scenario next Friday that will hopefully help to get us over the line!

pleased to meet you all.
If she had sex with him, your ARE now a cuckold.

Reactions: PotentialCuck1
careful what you wish for
I know this is playing with fire, but I also know it’s 100% what I want. I have very few boundaries, the only two are lying and discretion. The rest she can be in complete control. If she wants I will completely submit to her and do whatever she wants, but we are a little way from that stage.

I will start a new post in a few minutes. it took me about 4 hours to write and is a little lengthy so apologies in advance!