Hey guys , so I have been debating to make a only fans page where I would do videos , videos of me masturbating, videos of me and big dick toys , pics of me posing in sexy lingerie or no clothes ,y question is , what you see here on these videos you think I have what it takes ? You think I'm pretty ? Eventually plan to do a video of me and another girl sucking and licking each other's pussys and tits while hubby watches .... Mmmm fantasy of ours but I definitely want to surprise him one day with a chick at a hotel who has a shaved pussy and willing to 69 with me in front of my hubby , and even have my hubby fuck her on my command tho ,,,, maybe even another couple ? We can share each other, we have never done this , but we want to have fun, he wants to see me ride another dick and honestly I just want want to fuck with another couple also fucking in the same room so we can here each other Moan ... If you are somewhere in California anywhere from Pismo beach to San Francisco we would love to here from you guys ....

Last edited:
Hey guys , so I have been debating to make a only fans page where I would do videos , videos of me masturbating, videos of me and big dick toys , pics of me posing in sexy lingerie or no clothes ,y question is , what you see here on these videos you think I have what it takes ? You think I'm pretty ? Eventually plan to do a video of me and another girl sucking and licking each other's pussys and tits while hubby watches .... Mmmm fantasy of ours but I definitely want to surprise him one day with a chick at a hotel who has a shaved pussy and willing to 69 with me in front of my hubby , and even have my hubby fuck her on my command tho ,,,, maybe even another couple ? We can share each other, we have never done this , but we want to have fun, he wants to see me ride another dick and honestly I just want want to fuck with another couple also fucking in the same room so we can here each other Moan ... If you are somewhere in California anywhere from Pismo beach to San Francisco we would love to here from you guys ....
View attachment 1533099
View attachment 1533075View attachment 1533077
View attachment 1533085
Well in my opinion. If you want to make one go on ahead, I believe you do just fine. Only fans work if you network and promote really well and of course have good content. But to me you look sexy and as long as you put time an effort you can do well.

View attachment 1533099
View attachment 1533085
Goddess

View attachment 1533099
View attachment 1533085
Sexy,slutty girl!