Hot role play, asking for input and ideas.

I’ve read a good bit from this site, never posted until now.
Maybe my wife and I are a bit too vanilla for this site, but that doesn’t mean we’re 100% vanilla.
I have an incredible wife. She’s absolutely gorgeous, I most definitely married my dream girl.
We send naughty messages and pics throughout the day. I like to say the “crock pot” is always cooking. I think of her all day at work, can’t wait to get home to her at night.
We have a wonderful monogamous sex life, but our role play has escalated exponentially. Almost anything is on the table. It has evolved so that I play a double role: the caring, loving, supportive husband, then occasionally, I become “Peter”. He sends her incredibly detailed naughty messages, very coarse language, he makes plans, tells her he’s bringing or going to send friends. Peter comes over when her husband is not home and totally ravages her, uses completely different tactics, techniques, language, bondage, toys, etc. There’s absolutely nothing vanilla about it. Of course all of this with her husbands blessing. After Peter leaves, (and I return), she fills me in on every detail, and we have the most incredible reclamation sex.
“Peter” and I talk often, compare notes, trade stories, make plans to push boundaries.
The other day I threw out something I thought was very hot, then she said something that kicked things into overdrive.
I said something about Peter coming over, the she said “what if he told you he was coming to take me away for a few days, what would you say to that?” Pretty sure I leaked a little!
Later that night, I left for a bit, but I wrote and sent her a message to tell her how I would respond to that.
I was stunned by her reaction. She thinks it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever written. If I’d known she’d like it that much, I’d have done a better job of writing it. It is written as if I’m replying to Peter.
My wife and I would like to know what you all think about it.

Suppose Peter contacted me and said “I need to “borrow” your wife for a few days”:

First of all, I already know your intentions for her. There’s certainly no need to ask.
The standard rules still apply. Absolutely no kissing on the mouth by any males. (Females are excluded from the rule)
I must know the dates she’ll be gone so I can juggle her schedule, and make up credible stories for why she’s gone.
I must be told of her whereabouts at all times; knowing when she is traveling, and when she has safely arrived to every destination.
She will have access to her phone ANY time she wants. She will keep me updated on her progress and her condition when she has the opportunity. I will NOT bother her by calling and texting, I will wait for her to contact me.
The events must take place at least a hundred miles away to lessen the likelihood of running into anyone she may know, or anyone who may know her.
I would like her to be disguised as much as possible, wig, hair dye (temporary), eye glasses, etc to keep her from being recognized by any participants.
She must be properly prepared: hair, makeup, clothing, etc. I want her to look incredibly hot, totally irresistible!
I want three webcams in the room with her at all times. They must be able to be pointed, focused, and zoomed by my computer at home. No one else will be able to log in except me.
I want all three cameras recording also, just in case the internet should go down, I will still get a backup.
I strongly suggest when activities begin that she is blindfolded and led into the room. It may not happen, but I do not want to take the chance of her becoming overwhelmed. Also, I know she thrives on the uncertainty. Not knowing where she is going or what is about to happen will add to her intensity. I know she loves the feeling of hands on her body, not knowing how many hands will drive her off the charts. I know she loves being surrounded, and being the center of attention. You may remove her blindfold anytime after she has accepted her surroundings.
Most certainly, you will pay her very handsomely for her services, whatever amount she asks for with absolutely no negotiation. You will also tip her handsomely for a job well done. (20% is the proper amount). She will also accept tips from any individual participants.
No marks on her. (except for deep red hand prints on her ass)
Naughty name calling is allowed, even encouraged, but do not call her a bitch or the show is over.
Very importantly, there will be absolutely no cum IN or ON her pussy. That is my pussy! I love to eat it and I’m sure I will be eating it as soon as she is returned to me.
The recordings of ALL activities from ALL cameras must be given to me when she is delivered. You are allowed one copy, I will have one copy. Those will be the only two ever made.
She will be delivered safely home, into my arms, and I will see to it that she gets anything she needs to be comfortable while she is recovering, filling me in on every last detail as I reclaim every inch of her body.
Thanks for your feedback or ideas.
please share a photo of your wife to improve the comments!!!!!

My wife and I used to go to bars and pretend we didn't know each other, then roleplay the fantasy of picking up and fucking a stranger in a bar. It was very hot. The first time we did it, we were so turned on and keen to get each others clothes off, that we had sex in the car in the pub car park. Which was witnessed by 2 or 3 people. Great fun.
I have a fantasy where my wife and I plan on doing this but when I try to pick her up she shoots me down then ends up going home with another guy who has more game.

I recently saw something similar depicted in 'Girlfriend Game'. Very hot.