Hottest things your wife told you

About fifteen years ago, roughly, my wife worked as an RN in a hospital emergency room. When they would have somebody who needed immediate transfer, they would call a medical helicopter. If the helicopter could not fly, the patient would be loaded in an ambulance, and she would ride with the patient and Paramedic to transport the patient.

One night she arrived home three hours late from her shift, but I knew she had been on a transfer, so it was not unusual. When she came home, she went directly to the bathroom, and I heard the shower come on. She came out twenty minutes later in her pajamas and told me she needed wine. I asked if she was hungry, and she said they stopped and ate on the way back.

Later that night, I got my hand into her bottoms, and she told me to stop. I asked if everything was ok, and she didn't say anything. A little later, I got her bottoms off her, and seeing her pussy made me think she was aroused. Her labia were puffy and open, so I went down on her. I felt her hand on my head between her legs as she tried to push me back, but I kept going. She tasted differently, but I did not give it much thought since she was so wet.

The next afternoon she told me we needed to talk. I sat down, and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that during the three-hour ride back in the ambulance, she was upset, and the Paramedic was in the back with her trying to comfort her. She told me he was hugging and holding her tight, then kissed her. She said she knew it was wrong, but it felt so good, so she kissed him back. She said she felt his hands go up her scrub top and fondle her tits under her bra, but she did not stop him. He got her top off and then untied her bottoms, and she raised her hips off the bench to allow him to take them off her too. She told me they stopped at a truck stop, and she was lying on her back on the stretcher while sucking the guy's dick when his partner, who had been driving, got in the back. She was crying and upset as she told me the details. She said you know I love you and would never do anything to make you mad. I put my arm around her and told her it was ok and to tell me what they did. She told me she had sex with both of them.

I figured that was all, but then she told me that last night when I was starting to go down on her, she wanted to make love to me but was afraid to tell me what she had done, but she still had cum from both men inside her. She asked me if I was going to leave her, I don't know why, but I was so turned on as my mind raced with images of her being fuck by two men that I ripped her clothes off her and made love to her.
Really amazing story!! What about now?

Not on any birth control, while she’s fucking him bareback, she whispers to me as I’m kissing her getting fucked, “Can I let him cum in me, my period just ended I won’t get pregnant I promise baby.”
Of course I said yes and then fucked her with his cum in her. She cleaned both our dicks when I finished.

We were discussing her past partners one night. I asked her body count. She was like “straight up sex, blowjobs or what “? That was hot af. She continued to say “straight up fuck? Like 53, no 57.” Then finished with “I couldn’t even begin to tell you how many different dudes have fingered me, waaay too many to count.” I blew a load listening to that.

great story. what happened going forward? was this a one & done with these two guys? anybody at the work place aware of what happened?

That was the only time with these guys or in an ambulance while working. She did not tell anyone at work, as far as I know, but she told me she thinks the guys told their coworkers about the encounter.

It would be great to hearvthe next chapter if there is one

Not really a next chapter to this encounter.

did she go on to to be shared?

Yes, she is a Hotwife and she enjoys sex with many other guys now.

Really amazing story!! What about now?

My wife corrected me after she read my post, that encounter happened in 1998. In 2002 we began our journey into the lifestyle and we have been active ever since.

That was the only time with these guys or in an ambulance while working. She did not tell anyone at work, as far as I know, but she told me she thinks the guys told their coworkers about the encounter.

My wife corrected me after she read my post, that encounter happened in 1998. In 2002 we began our journey into the lifestyle and we have been active ever since.
what do you two get up to

Sounds great

Almost ten years ago, I was on a trip together with our daughters. Suddenly I received a text from my wife, saying that she had responded to an ad from a guy offering tantra massage. She told me she went to him and very short into the massage, asked him if she could suck his cock. He let her do that and after a while, they ended up in his bedroom, fucking. Later she told me that she had visited him three times that week, where they fucked.
That was one of my wishes, that came true. And she knew that :)

i would think they both told other employees. doing an innocent, soccer-mom type is cause for celebration. especially if it's two guys.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
i would think they both told other employees. doing an innocent, soccer-mom type is cause for celebration. especially if it's two guys.

I am sure they bragged/boasted about the "naughty nurse" to all of their coworkers. She told me all of the EMS guys seemed to act differently around her after that but she never knew if it was real or just her imagination. It was about three years later when she fucked one of the overnight ER doctors in an empty patient room while bent over the stretcher. I always figured that is why they made the scrubs so loose fitting, with one tug of the drawstring they fell to the floor.

So many things...where can I start. Here are some of the ones that I always remember when I am alone and jerking off

"He kisses better than you"

While she and her BF have been alone in our room with the door closed, I have heard her say these things while they fucked, "I miss your dick so much.....I love your dick...that's your pussy...you know what, you're the best dick I have ever had" and the best part is the way she said it. She wasn't screaming it like she wanted me to hear it, it was softer, more personal.

"I am never going to stop fucking other men, no matter what you say"

About fifteen years ago, roughly, my wife worked as an RN in a hospital emergency room. When they would have somebody who needed immediate transfer, they would call a medical helicopter. If the helicopter could not fly, the patient would be loaded in an ambulance, and she would ride with the patient and Paramedic to transport the patient.

One night she arrived home three hours late from her shift, but I knew she had been on a transfer, so it was not unusual. When she came home, she went directly to the bathroom, and I heard the shower come on. She came out twenty minutes later in her pajamas and told me she needed wine. I asked if she was hungry, and she said they stopped and ate on the way back.

Later that night, I got my hand into her bottoms, and she told me to stop. I asked if everything was ok, and she didn't say anything. A little later, I got her bottoms off her, and seeing her pussy made me think she was aroused. Her labia were puffy and open, so I went down on her. I felt her hand on my head between her legs as she tried to push me back, but I kept going. She tasted differently, but I did not give it much thought since she was so wet.

The next afternoon she told me we needed to talk. I sat down, and she had tears in her eyes. She told me that during the three-hour ride back in the ambulance, she was upset, and the Paramedic was in the back with her trying to comfort her. She told me he was hugging and holding her tight, then kissed her. She said she knew it was wrong, but it felt so good, so she kissed him back. She said she felt his hands go up her scrub top and fondle her tits under her bra, but she did not stop him. He got her top off and then untied her bottoms, and she raised her hips off the bench to allow him to take them off her too. She told me they stopped at a truck stop, and she was lying on her back on the stretcher while sucking the guy's dick when his partner, who had been driving, got in the back. She was crying and upset as she told me the details. She said you know I love you and would never do anything to make you mad. I put my arm around her and told her it was ok and to tell me what they did. She told me she had sex with both of them.

I figured that was all, but then she told me that last night when I was starting to go down on her, she wanted to make love to me but was afraid to tell me what she had done, but she still had cum from both men inside her. She asked me if I was going to leave her, I don't know why, but I was so turned on as my mind raced with images of her being fuck by two men that I ripped her clothes off her and made love to her.
My ex fiancé Robin was also an RN and rode in the ambulance on a few occasions for a transfer, but I never thought anything about the possibility of anything happening... Damn! Lol

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
After taking her to an apartment and watching her get totally fucked down by a black male , on the way home she was just gushing, you know her first time lol . Well I said how’d you like the first time ? She blurted , oh jeez , you know where I used to run around , but he fucked me the best !

After taking her to an apartment and watching her get totally fucked down by a black male , on the way home she was just gushing, you know her first time lol . Well I said how’d you like the first time ? She blurted , oh jeez , you know where I used to run around , but he fucked me the best !
I'm confused!! This was her first time or not? Lol looks just she confessed you something lol