Hottest things your wife told you

"An older woman at work asked how my three-day weekend went, and I said okay. Just then, I imagined how shocked she would be to know that three men had cum inside me and that I still had some of all their semen inside my body. God, did I feel so sluty, but in a good way."
So hot🔥🔥🔥😍

Hottie 🔥
The hottest thing.that my wife has done or told me is that after she wasndressd we were sitting on.the couch spreading her legs nothing on under her mini . Staring at me with a look as id to say you.want thus PUSSY..SHE got up.to.leave she stood up call.me over to the door .She pointed at the floor she told me ON YOUR KNEES .i asked why I was told you need to lick.me but dont penetrate me .. i asked again she said that my pussy needs to be cleaned . So get.licking you need.to.know that my PUSSY is not for you.tonight but you need to get my Pussy ready for the guy thats going to fuck me and you need to.lick the outside clean so that you know my pussy will.never be forvyou when i go out to FUCK

The hottest thing.that my wife has done or told me is that after she wasndressd we were sitting on.the couch spreading her legs nothing on under her mini . Staring at me with a look as id to say you.want thus PUSSY..SHE got up.to.leave she stood up call.me over to the door .She pointed at the floor she told me ON YOUR KNEES .i asked why I was told you need to lick.me but dont penetrate me .. i asked again she said that my pussy needs to be cleaned . So get.licking you need.to.know that my PUSSY is not for you.tonight but you need to get my Pussy ready for the guy thats going to fuck me and you need to.lick the outside clean so that you know my pussy will.never be forvyou when i go out to FUCK
i like it.

She has the best of both worlds then! Had a girlfriend tell me after meeting my best friend l was lucky she met me 1st, otherwise she might have gone after him. I told her she still could. That l was very proud of her sensuality and her looks. My friend had been divorced for some years(His wife ran off with her boss). My girlfriend looked at me incredulously. Really?.....I kept reinfor4cing the pride in her sensuality. One sunday l had to go into work a few hours. About the time l was ready to leave, she called me. "I did what you wanted me to do!" she said. "What's that Baby?"........I fucked your best friend. Then she went on to answer my questions.....Yes l let him cum in my pussy. Oh it was a big load.....I sucked him the 2nd time till he shot in my mouth.............My friend also fucked my wife and nutted in her 4 times in about 2 hrs

Her one night stand in Vegas. When she was younger. She met a guy. 45 minutes later they went to her room. He started playing with her tits in the elevator. Took her in the room. Put his hand down her pants. Started banging her. Took her to the bed. Tuck her clothes off. Start eating out her pussy after she suck his cock then he lay her back and fucked her 45 minutes all different ways then he took her to the window and bent her over put his cock in her while playing with her clit made her squirt he pulled out and cam on her back and ass best sex she ever had .
Mine was in Atlantic City and while playing poker, she got slightly buzzed and the tall dude next to her who had been flirting with her asked if she would like a break. I was in the spa.. she went to the bar and somehow he convinced her to get to his room where he grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She was turned on and became wet. He grabbed her and put her on the bed where he get kissing and at the same time fondling her shapely breast and undressed her. He opened her legs wide and started to tease her by biting the inside of her legs and she just could not handled the excitement and begged him to eat her pussy which he did.. he was rough with her and fucked her in every which way for the next 3 hours and they dressed up and went down to play poker with all the cum on her and him.

she told me about it later that night.. I eat her out and when I entered her, I must have come in 2 seconds.. so hard that I was moaning louder than her.. next day, the guy fucked her for 2--3 hours Again.

Mine was in Atlantic City and while playing poker, she got slightly buzzed and the tall dude next to her who had been flirting with her asked if she would like a break. I was in the spa.. she went to the bar and somehow he convinced her to get to his room where he grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She was turned on and became wet. He grabbed her and put her on the bed where he get kissing and at the same time fondling her shapely breast and undressed her. He opened her legs wide and started to tease her by biting the inside of her legs and she just could not handled the excitement and begged him to eat her pussy which he did.. he was rough with her and fucked her in every which way for the next 3 hours and they dressed up and went down to play poker with all the cum on her and him.

she told me about it later that night.. I eat her out and when I entered her, I must have come in 2 seconds.. so hard that I was moaning louder than her.. next day, the guy fucked her for 2--3 hours Again.

So FN hot

Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
When I asked her how many times she came when she first cucked me and was be bigger and better than me. She sighed and said “I lost count. I came at least 3 times I think!” Then she laughed and said “who isn’t bigger than you and yes he was better, he actually could fuck me right!”

When I asked her how many times she came when she first cucked me and was be bigger and better than me. She sighed and said “I lost count. I came at least 3 times I think!” Then she laughed and said “who isn’t bigger than you and yes he was better, he actually could fuck me right!”
Extremely HOT her confession!
Was she alone that very first time or were you there watching?

• Love
Reactions: M&Cmarried13
After we had been playing with her coworker for a year she made this confession. The year before we got married she went to Texas for a month to stay with her grandmother. Her mom had told her to enjoy the month away from me. She went on to tell me one of her uncles friends in his late 30s my fiancé 21 year old 5’ even about 125 lbs 36 Ds. She noticed the stench of marijuana on him as she enjoys smoking she hit him up and he took her and smoked a couple bowls. Later as the sun went down before dinner they took a ride for another smoke, now she’s been drinking a bit she just ended a conversation with me that left her horns and wet so when they parked and lit up he let his hand rest on her bare thigh (she was wearing shorts at the time) she was already worked up and let it be. As they talked and smoked he was rubbing her thigh and occasionally brushed up on her pussy. She said it felt normal and her juices running. He soon was rubbing her gash through her shorts.

Two things get my fiancé going 1 being pot and the other tequila. So it was no surprise what she said next “ Let me make it easier for you” she slipped her shorts off along with her soaked thong. She tells me he got her off with his fingers. He went outside and and opened the passenger door layed her back on the bench seat and ate her to another orgasm. He pulled her out of the truck, she wanted to return the favor, he tells next time and bent her over the seat and after rubbing his erection up and down her slit he slipped into her. “He was maybe a lil longer then you and definitely the thickest cock I’ve had in me”

He had both hands tweaking her thick nipples as fucked her from behind. He fucked her through one orgasm then when she started the second one from his fucking without warning his dick started throbbing and filling her up. He took her panties and wiped his dick clean and gave them back to put on.

So they fucked every other day some times twice. The last week she was there he talked her into fucking his nephew who was 19. She said he was the bigger of us three. And being 19 she said he really never went soft. 4 out of the last 7 days she was there he wore her out. Fucking her 3 times a day the last night they got together they got a room and he dumped 4 loads in her, one her big tits, and the last she swallowed.

As she finished telling me my boxers were soaked with precum and cock was hard as steel. I stripped her, her pussy was already glistening with her juices with my shorts around my ankles I pinned her legs back and fucked her hard. We were both so worked we came simultaneously in less then 5 minutes.