Hottest things your wife told you

My lt GF sees her bull every so often. She says his cock has a natural downward arch to it.
When he fucks her from behind, his arched
cock hits her G spot with every stroke.
She says she loses count of how many
orgasms she has after 6 or 7.
She's always a total mess when she gets
home. She says he's a "big cummer".

But he's a gentleman about it, never bothers
her to get together. Just waits until she
needs a good/different fucking.
the perfect bull, at her total disposal and will

When my wife was about 50 she went out with a girlfriend on a Friday night. They were both dolled up so I knew she was looking to get laid. She got home about 4:00 a.m. I was still awake as usual when she is out. She sat on my face so I could clean her. She always does that when she has taken a load or two. As the cum was sliding into my mouth she laughed and said "Honey, does teenage cum taste any different."

the perfect bull, at her total disposal and will
Somehow I feel she's at HIS disposal & will.

Like recently we were in bed, heavy make-out
session, foreplay to sex. Her phone vibed
and she stopped to check it & replied.
Then she got up and began getting dressed.
When I asked, she said it was her Bull and
he wanted some pussy, so she was going to
go give it to him.
What about me? I asked. "You can play with
your cock, but don't cum. I'll do that when I get back from fucking my Bull".
She's definitely at His disposal....

Somehow I feel she's at HIS disposal & will.

Like recently we were in bed, heavy make-out
session, foreplay to sex. Her phone vibed
and she stopped to check it & replied.
Then she got up and began getting dressed.
When I asked, she said it was her Bull and
he wanted some pussy, so she was going to
go give it to him.
What about me? I asked. "You can play with
your cock, but don't cum. I'll do that when I get back from fucking my Bull".
She's definitely at His disposal....
Any pics of her well used pussy?

Mmmmm is he close by to come over and fuck her?
No on the west coast . I am 71 and Jessie is 56, a been with her for 30 years,,she has her flings but we are secure in our relationship, plus she gives me a blow by blow account lol, she has cooled down but we still have fun. In addition I have been diagnosed with stage 3 CTE , did football,and kickbox back in the day, so I am not surprised. Anyway life goes on brother

My wife is full of surprises. After being with her for 6 years (married for 4) she started opening up when drunk. My wife is really shy and conservative but alcohol brings her wild side out. She once told me that after a night of drinking , she started to make out with her best friend and when they got to her friend’s house , they went into her bedroom and she started making out with her. After a while , her friend slipped her hand down my wife’s pants and they both ate each others pussies. The door was unlocked so one of the guys walked into this beautiful scene but the girls didn’t realize until he came up behind my wife and started caressing her pussy while my wife ate her friends pussy. They tried to get him involved but he mounted my wife and came after a few strokes. Her friend tried to blow him while my wife continued to eat her but the lame dude left the room. A few minutes later , another guy walked in and mounted my wife , but apparently he fucked good enough to have a turn with both of them. I tried to get more details out of her but she refused to tell me more. This really blew me away because she truly is pretty shy and conservative. There’s a few more wild stories from my “quiet” wife 😝

My wife is full of surprises. After being with her for 6 years (married for 4) she started opening up when drunk. My wife is really shy and conservative but alcohol brings her wild side out. She once told me that after a night of drinking , she started to make out with her best friend and when they got to her friend’s house , they went into her bedroom and she started making out with her. After a while , her friend slipped her hand down my wife’s pants and they both ate each others pussies. The door was unlocked so one of the guys walked into this beautiful scene but the girls didn’t realize until he came up behind my wife and started caressing her pussy while my wife ate her friends pussy. They tried to get him involved but he mounted my wife and came after a few strokes. Her friend tried to blow him while my wife continued to eat her but the lame dude left the room. A few minutes later , another guy walked in and mounted my wife , but apparently he fucked good enough to have a turn with both of them. I tried to get more details out of her but she refused to tell me more. This really blew me away because she truly is pretty shy and conservative. There’s a few more wild stories from my “quiet” wife 😝
That’s so hot! I would love to hear more!

So about a year ago , while messing around and having a few drinks - My “shy and conservative” wife admitted to having a boyfriend the first 2 years we were together. I had heard his name before but they had made it seem like he was just a friend who was crushing on her.

So it all started with us talking about the first time we had sex while her best friend was also in the bed with us. I told her I was nervous because I thought her friend would wake up and she responded with “well the first time Mike slept over we definitely woke her up.” She said that the first time he slept over , they started hooking up but his penis was so big she kept saying it out loud while stroking him. Then they started to laugh because she couldn’t fit him in her mouth so she decided to fuck him and she had him stop because he was pounding her with his huge cock. According to her , when he left the room - her friend turned over and told her she heard the whole thing.

They continued seeing each other for the next 2 years and there were some instances when she would spend the night with him and meet me at my place in the morning.

My wife’s special talent is the reason they finally broke up. My wife not only has the most beautiful and sweetest tasting pussy I’ve ever fucked , but she can clench it and it literally squeezes your cock. So one night after hanging out with him all night , she came home and realized she was dripping cum and his condom was inside her. Apparently my wife ripped it off him while she clenched on him. I don’t blame him , her pussy is so wet and tight that I’m sure he took the opportunity to pump a few loads into her. But this spooked her because she was still horny when she came home and she almost fucked me.

I would love to have them hook up again but we’re still trying to get her to find her first. Maybe he’s the perfect candidate except he’s halfway across the country.

Attachments

• 09934A61-BF33-490D-BB9E-5329312D3010.jpeg
    09934A61-BF33-490D-BB9E-5329312D3010.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 118
It was last year, wife had a date with a new friend, and she was visiting him in a hotel, as it was her first time with him she did not want to stay the night, so I was going to pick her up at midnight, it was an hour long drive back home, and she started telling me her story, the man was a big guy, and he had pounded her well and as it was the first time with him using a condom but wanted to cum in her mouth, she agreed, after he made her cum twice, he took off the condom and cummed immediately in her mouth, she said it was a big load but not thick and tasted like salty-sweet cucumber juice, she drank it whole and and washed it down with Fanta.

After 30 mins he wanted to fuck her again, but her pussy was sore, so she gave him a hand job and again he cum in her mouth...

The way she was telling the story was really cute and sexy, and I found that very hot.

One more event...
Wife was on the beach with her boyfriend, and having lunch at a cafe, everything was paked because of the school holidays, an older couple requested if they could share their table, they agreed. Food was taking time and so whilst talking the older woman asks my wife, "so where and how did you meet" beacuse both had wedding rings. She blurted out, "oh we are not married to each other" without thinking. The older couple did not speak again and finished their lunch in silence.
She told me this when back home and was giggling all evening, we still have a laugh about it.