Hottest things your wife told you

I've been with Gill for 31 years, I was 18 and she was 19. When we first got together and started to become sexual she use to tell me about her sex life before me. It used to turn me on and make me jealous at the same time. one that really used to get me was when her and a friend went to a lads house, her mate wanted to get off with him. His mate was also there, they all chatted and her mate flirted with the lad she fancied and ended up pairing off with him. This obviously left my now wife with the other lad, one thing led to another and she ended up getting off with him. Things went further and she got fucked by the lad and her mate got fucked by the lad she was with. They went back the next night for more of the same and the lads somehow managed to talk them in to swapping partners. so my now wife ended up getting fucked by two different lad within 24 hours.

She said she had orgasms with other men many times and admitted that years ago, when we were a couple, her ex-boss fucked her regularly for several months, even several times a day, and she enjoyed it.
View attachment 1203169
When I look at her when she was 23, now I know why she was so eager to wear stockings and I know she wore them for him too.
It’s a sweet feeling when you and your partner can really enjoy that love that to the max happy hunting all of you out there

I recall when I was taking a bath with my wife and let some of my ******** squirts on her legs...but she just giggled.

Then I asked if any other guy had already did it with her before, and she confirmed an ex-bf loved to ******** on her face and tits after blowjobs. Like it was eating donuts.
redacted words annoy me... I can think of a couple of words that could be under the ********.

It was last year, wife had a date with a new friend, and she was visiting him in a hotel, as it was her first time with him she did not want to stay the night, so I was going to pick her up at midnight, it was an hour long drive back home, and she started telling me her story, the man was a big guy, and he had pounded her well and as it was the first time with him using a condom but wanted to cum in her mouth, she agreed, after he made her cum twice, he took off the condom and cummed immediately in her mouth, she said it was a big load but not thick and tasted like salty-sweet cucumber juice, she drank it whole and and washed it down with Fanta.

After 30 mins he wanted to fuck her again, but her pussy was sore, so she gave him a hand job and again he cum in her mouth...

The way she was telling the story was really cute and sexy, and I found that very hot.
Wow that’s hot

Reactions: desimilf80
Before our guest came over yesterday she had me take some pictures and a video of her in a new micro bikini. I asked her on the video why I was taking the pictures and she giggled and said it was to send to her boyfriend her husband doesn’t know she has. She said it would be really bad if he knew but she’s a slut and can’t help it. Such a turn on.

I caught my wife and another man the third year we were married. I went back to our apartment very dejected. I was laying on the waterbed in the dark with a drink when she came home. She tried to tell me that was the first time. She said she was sorry and it wouldn't happen again. She finally admitted it had been going for several months.

She said she didn't want me to leave. She stripped and rubbed her tits in my face. She had a 32G-24-36 body at the time. She knew she could control me with it. I asked her how it began. She said she met Jim in the laundry room while I was back at the university finishing my research for my masters. She said he listened to her and was interested in her teaching job. He asked her over for breakfast one day. They ended up on the couch talking. He kissed her and was fondling her breasts. He placed her hand on his cock. It felt huge. She took her hand away. He kept kissing her and playing with her breast. He placed his hand under her skirt. Before she could stop him he found how wet she was. He stood up and told her to see what she did to him. He took his pants and underwear off. She said she was staring a huge erection. She said she had no idea a man could be that be that big. He sat down and start kissing her again. He placed her hand back on his cock. He took her sweater and bra off. She kept holding cock still not believing the size. She said she could hold it with both hands and several inches and the head of his cock still stuck out. She said she couldn't get her hand around the shaft and the head was even bigger. She said it at least an inch and half wider than his cock. He took her nipples between his thumb and fore finger and gently tweaked them. She had a small orgasm and she said her resistance was over.

He stood up but she still held his cock. He told her to suck it. She said she tried but she couldn't get all of the head in her mouth. He pulled her skirt and panties off. He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed and crawled between her legs. She said he started rubbing his huge cock head up and down her slit and teased her clit. She said it caused her to have another small orgasm and squirt some. He said, "I know you want to feel this in your pussy, don't you?" She said she could feel it opening the lips of her pussy. She told him, " I can't. I am married." He told her, " I know you want it. Your pussy is soaked."she said weakly yes. He said, "That is no way to ask. You have to beg for this prize cock." She said, " Please." He said you need to do better than that. She cried out, " Please fuck me with your prize cock." With that he shoved the head in. She said it felt like she was losing her virginity again.

She said he held just the head in for a while. Then he started putting just the head in and out until she begged him for more. She said he started stroking it in and out slowing pushing more in each time. She said she had several orgasms by then and had soaked the bed. She said she was in a continuous orgasm by then. She said feeling the large head going in and out was incredible. She said she had never been that full of cock. She said it felt like it touched every part of her pussy at once.

She felt my crotch and realized I had an erection. She laughed and said this turns you on. She straddled my face. Her pussy lips were really fluffy and swollen. Her pussy was still gaped and leaking Jim's cum. She told me to lick it. I did and I could taste his cum. When she climaxed she squeezed out a huge glob of his cum. She pulled my pants off and climbed on top of my erection. She was so loose all I could feel was his cum. I had an orgasm instantly. She told me, "I couldn't feel you. That is why I need Jim."

I asked what the big deal was. She finally agreed to let me watch them.

he head opening the lips of her pussy. She said. "I can't. I am married."'t you." she said she could feel t

It was last year, wife had a date with a new friend, and she was visiting him in a hotel, as it was her first time with him she did not want to stay the night, so I was going to pick her up at midnight, it was an hour long drive back home, and she started telling me her story, the man was a big guy, and he had pounded her well and as it was the first time with him using a condom but wanted to cum in her mouth, she agreed, after he made her cum twice, he took off the condom and cummed immediately in her mouth, she said it was a big load but not thick and tasted like salty-sweet cucumber juice, she drank it whole and and washed it down with Fanta.

After 30 mins he wanted to fuck her again, but her pussy was sore, so she gave him a hand job and again he cum in her mouth...

The way she was telling the story was really cute and sexy, and I found that very hot.
After this incident, "Cucumber juice" is is her word for cum and cucumber for cock, so if she is talking about a date she may say something like, "it was a big cucumber and my juicer took out a lot of juice"