Hottest things your wife told you

Let's share the hottest things your wife told or wrote to you. Can be different situations, for example, while fucking, while fucking with other guys, while speak about sex or sex past, when comparing you to others or whatever you remember. I will start:

While chatting about her sex past:
"Of course other guys had cum in my mouth! Did you really believe that you were the only one?! You know I swallowed!"
Once my wife said, "Kiss me while he fucks me hard!"

My wife told me that one of her boyfriends before she met me bought her a sexy dress foe her woeks Xmas party. He dropped her off at the party then waited at her mums house for her to get home.

Her work crush who was engaged at the time. He was 10 years older than her. He gave her a loft home. They parked in a road behind where her mums house is. By some garages as the house was terraced.

They starting kissing and he was fingering her but he was asking her to fuck but she wouldn't as her boyfriend would have wanted to...

She gave the guy from work a blow job in his car. He shot his load and some of it went on her dress. She didn't notice.

They finished up and she went into the house.
Her then boyfriend said to her oh you've got a stain on your dress. He went to work cleaning her dress. He had no idea it was another man's cum.

When she told me that I was so turned on but felt sorry for the guy aswell. But it just shows how much of a slut she can be. I love that.

This was the guy below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026-014751_Samsung capture.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026-014751_Samsung capture.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
There are two things that come to my mind:
After her first time with a bull, she said: "Sex with him is lightyears better than with you."
The other one happened the same evening when she said: "What makes you think that he was the first guy to fuck me since we have been together?"

I swear, I came immediately each time.
Did you ask more about that statement?

Reactions: sgdgolf
On this site, this is not too hot. Back in the 70s while a sophomore and junior in college by wife ( before we started dating) would go to a neighboring college and strip for frats. She admits to lots of touching but no fucking. I just found out about this! I was so straight back then if I had know I probably would have never dated her.

Wife told me one of her male friends text her and asked her to go to a hotel. He would pay for it all . She had to take a holiday from work and they would go to the hotel during the day and fuk all day then just come home as if nothing had happened. My wife would come to me and he would go home to his wife. My wife told me months later. She promised me nothing has happened. She thot I would be angry but was so surprised when I wasn’t. It turned me on so much

Wife told me one of her male friends text her and asked her to go to a hotel. He would pay for it all . She had to take a holiday from work and they would go to the hotel during the day and fuk all day then just come home as if nothing had happened. My wife would come to me and he would go home to his wife. My wife told me months later. She promised me nothing has happened. She thot I would be angry but was so surprised when I wasn’t. It turned me on so much
Did she go with him or not? Was just a proposal?

Reactions: Tof82