Hotwife Lynda

We have traveled quite a bit this summer and have our anniversary cumming up this weekend. I think we will just stay home, get high and fuck like. Well I was going to say teenagers but we were so bad at fucking as teens and now we have some expertise. She has always been a pretty good cocksucker but now she is excellent. The get high is your fault for convincing me to keep trying it until we got it right and had a pot high orgasm that was truly special. We are going to try to top it. Please do the same.

We have traveled quite a bit this summer and have our anniversary cumming up this weekend. I think we will just stay home, get high and fuck like. Well I was going to say teenagers but we were so bad at fucking as teens and now we have some expertise. She has always been a pretty good cocksucker but now she is excellent. The get high is your fault for convincing me to keep trying it until we got it right and had a pot high orgasm that was truly special. We are going to try to top it. Please do the same.
Getting high is the best ay to fuck!!!

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
We did last night and plan to again for the next 2 or 3 nights. Her blowjobs are amazing but last night with pot she was not only a better blow but her pussy felt like it was sucking me off also. Just amazing and the orgasms were to die for. Several for her.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
We did last night and plan to again for the next 2 or 3 nights. Her blowjobs are amazing but last night with pot she was not only a better blow but her pussy felt like it was sucking me off also. Just amazing and the orgasms were to die for. Several for her.
Sweet. That sounds great!!!

Getting high is the best ay to fuck!!!
Yes it is and it’s been years since we’ve been able to get high and fuck together. But May next year I will be retiring from my job that drug tests (not old just have my time in and a pension) and that is the first thing we are going to do. Of course it will be her fucking and me watching but at least I can hit the bong myself!

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Yes it is and it’s been years since we’ve been able to get high and fuck together. But May next year I will be retiring from my job that drug tests (not old just have my time in and a pension) and that is the first thing we are going to do. Of course it will be her fucking and me watching but at least I can hit the bong myself!
Sounds good. No drug tests for me!