Hotwife on a trip with lover

We all live in Barcelona. Last weekend we went to a beautiful beach one hour from BCN. When we get ou of the city we like to play some games like she kisses me then kisses him publicly with no reservations all. She walks between us sometimes huging one, sometimes the other... Some people notice and stare... She feels so free and sexy about it.

In the end of day we were at a nude beach, on a more less empty area, she layed over me and kissed me while fingers her until she came, some guys and irls passed by and saw it. We were hunger to fuck, we started to walk on the beach looking for a hidden place to fuck, people started to notice we guess, because we looked like animals searching for something lol... After all we found a place, perfect place seemed to be taken po ut of a movie. A little cave on the rocks with the water splashing near us... It was so hot!! We almost were caught 1st by a group of girls then by a guy. We all came a lot and went to have dinner together.

We've done similar in an Uber ride. Lover and myself in backseat and hubby in front. I was wearing a sundress with nothing on underneath, lover hiked it up and fingered me the whole ride (about 10 minutes). My pussy was on full display the whole time. It was VERY erotic.
You three are soooooo bad !! But the fun sounds just soooooo HOT !!!

• Love
Reactions: ParejaSurreal
We all live in Barcelona. Last weekend we went to a beautiful beach one hour from BCN. When we get ou of the city we like to play some games like she kisses me then kisses him publicly with no reservations all. She walks between us sometimes huging one, sometimes the other... Some people notice and stare... She feels so free and sexy about it.

In the end of day we were at a nude beach, on a more less empty area, she layed over me and kissed me while fingers her until she came, some guys and irls passed by and saw it. We were hunger to fuck, we started to walk on the beach looking for a hidden place to fuck, people started to notice we guess, because we looked like animals searching for something lol... After all we found a place, perfect place seemed to be taken po ut of a movie. A little cave on the rocks with the water splashing near us... It was so hot!! We almost were caught 1st by a group of girls then by a guy. We all came a lot and went to have dinner together.
THIS sounds like it ought to be in a romantic movie !!! And it should include the reactions of all the passers-by. If I were directing this movie .......... I'd have knowing little smiles creep onto all the passers-by, showing they know what's going on with you three. I'd have couples holding hands & hugging as they walk by - looking into each others' eyes with lust for each other ....................... because you three gave them an idea to go make love themselves. Maybe have another couple stop and ask , "Mind if we join you?" and then begin lusty, sexy activity on their own right beside you three. Tropical location !!!

• Love
Reactions: ParejaSurreal
THIS sounds like it ought to be in a romantic movie !!! And it should include the reactions of all the passers-by. If I were directing this movie .......... I'd have knowing little smiles creep onto all the passers-by, showing they know what's going on with you three. I'd have couples holding hands & hugging as they walk by - looking into each others' eyes with lust for each other ....................... because you three gave them an idea to go make love themselves. Maybe have another couple stop and ask , "Mind if we join you?" and then begin lusty, sexy activity on their own right beside you three. Tropical location !!!

The smiles were there in some faces... Some of them knew what we were eager to do lol... There were one small group ( all of them on their 20s) , I guess they saw the moment she was cumming while he fingered her.

Reactions: angstme79
Love to see some of those pictures
Pics from the creampie video...there was not too much cream on this pie, or the cream was too deep , but just knowing that she fucked him bareback and him came inside drives me nuts! later I will edit the video to make it shorter and upload it here

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 61
Hey there! sorry it took so long to come back. We had a family trip after the cuckold weekend... but here is the 1st day in details. Sorry if it's too long and for any erros :)

Albinanya

Day 01 - She went alone with her boyfriend.

They left around 4pm after he left work. The expectation was that the road trip itself had it's spicy moments. Nevertheless, in reality they were kind of breaking the ice after a while shutout seeing each other. Also she was a bit nervous by the situation of being alone with him for the entire day and night.
After they got there he started to play the role of him being her husband. They were enjoying the fact that people from the hotel saw them as a couple, it was part of the game. He started to tell everyone he could that their cousin would arrive only on the next day. So I was the cousin from that moment on.

Around 6:40pm they've sent me the 1st hot video. They were lucky that because of the pandemic the hotel was empty. Before I describe the action, for you to picture let me explain how was the hotel and the small town. It's a country side hotel, in a remote rural small town. Nothing there to do. There one of each thing there. One restaurant, one bar, one hotel, well at least in the old town we were. The hotel basically was a big house with around 10 rooms and there only two occupied when they arrived. And since it's a town near the coast, those other occupants were spending the day at the beach. The owners didn't live in the hotel and had a hippie mood, received them gave them the front for keys, presented the rooms and said… "when you guys are to go back home, just leave the keys in this desk" and vanished. So basically that afternoon and night they were alone in a rural hotel with jacuzzi and a sma swimming pool.

Back to the 1st video… She was giving him a blow job in the jacuzzi. He was standing while she was sited covered by the water sucking his big dick and looking to the camera knowing she was looking right into my eyes. She had that look that says "you like that huh cuck? Your wife here alone with another man"

Some pictures from that moment started to arrive on my phone from time to time. And suddenly silence for like an hour. I was at home, naked masturbating and waiting for my treats. They were fucking in the swimming pool, enjoying that freedom of being alone with each other and for having that picturesque hotel just for them. And then came the second video. A cream pie, not so creamy as I wanted to see, but he filled her with a he got, and just by knowing that I went crazy! My dick exploded in my hand spitting cum everywhere.

We chatted a little, we were both thanking each other for the experiences we live together. And they went to a shower, I did the same, because the game was to continue while they would go to the village’s restaurant I’d go to a pub to have some drinks.

Some new pics of them playing around started to came in to the phone, I decided to pay and go home, I wanted to grab my dick while watching those videos and pics.

Then came the real deal video of the moment, he recorded himself fucking her bareback doggystyle (POV). Seeing her from behind receiving that dick flesh to flesh, moaning and asking for more in the hotel’s terrace made me horny as hell! After that a video of her sucking him like he was the last man on earth to be sucked, and that look. The cuckold killer look.

Then two pics of her used ass with cum shining all over it, and then the next video made me cum again!
He was from behind, but now fucking her ass.
She just love anal.. and he always says to her “I love to fuck your ass because you are not doing it to please us, you do it because you love it and we can feel it!”

He started stroking slowly, going deep and almost taking it all out before going in again. After a while like that he started to pound hard on that ass, fucking her the way she likes, grabbing her long hair to make it go deeper and deeper. She was moaning, shaking that big ass and going crazy on that dick. Me stroking my dick until I exploded again. I cum a lot, I mean a looot. She always makes jokes with me that I want to see her pussy filled with his cum but I have much bigger loads to offer her.

Well they called for the night, she sent me a photo of him already sleeping and she besides him. It was around 2am.. I only slept almost two hours later after jerking off two more times… lol.

Day 2 details will come soon, and I will try to find some pics where the tattoos doesn’t show up so much to post here. She doesn't like to post pictures of us where we can be easily recognized.

See ya.

• Love
Reactions: angstme79