Hotwife Training

Any pointers on hotwife training?

I personally like blindfold her and bring dildos into play so she's sucking me off and taking the dildo from the back.

Also bring her along to your boy's nights out and ensure she is sitting in the middle of the car on the way to the bar or party looking and smelling her best. She'll love the attention!!!

Encourage her to make new friends both male and female without getting in the way.

Tell her how hot she is and that every man dreams of one day sleeping with her...

20210126_094358.jpg

I personally like blindfold her and bring dildos into play so she's sucking me off and taking the dildo from the back.

Also bring her along to your boy's nights out and ensure she is sitting in the middle of the car on the way to the bar or party looking and smelling her best. She'll love the attention!!!

Encourage her to make new friends both male and female without getting in the way.

Tell her how hot she is and that every man dreams of one day sleeping with her...

View attachment 493360
Indeed good encouragement!

View attachment 493360
Yes tell your wife I will give her tips .......she will be amazing