Hotwives in the workplace

I actually work at Target and have found quite the amount of hookups there! Co-workers and customers alike! Sometime even in the parking lot around back or in the bathroom if it’s slow;)
Wow you are incredibly sexy! Can only imagine how amazing it is for a customer just going to shop and getting some extra levels of customer service ;)

Reactions: LilDnA
I've had two affairs so far with horny, neglected housewives at my job. Both started out with innocent teasing and flirting but quickly advanced to more. Within 2 months the first about 10 years back we're going here, I was nailing her gorgeous little pussy every chance we got. The second one with whom I'm currently messing with just in recent months started getting more physical giving receiving oral so far.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Now is a great time of year, Christmas parties used to be a good opportunity although these days the men are too well behaved. Plenty a Christmas party has ended in going home with a colleague in the past.
Theyre the best! This past Xmas was first time I got my fingers wet and cock sucked with girl at my work. Best part was getting to keep her soaked panties at the end of the night. 😜