How about fucking in the car?

That must feel so hot for you and so humikiating for the cuck. I love that idea.

Mike
Especially when I'm just casually chatting with him, you know, about normal stuff; the ball game, politics etc. But every so often the sound of her slurping, gagging etc is heard. And then at the end, I'm just mouth fucking her

My ex loved to fuck in the car, there is a "fuck park" where we used to go and there were usually some solo guys going from car to car, watched the action and jerked. Best paet was after we finished she came out of the car naked (only sneakers or heels) and paraded for a few minutes so everyone could see her!

We have a friend come over in two weeks. Now he gets here by train....she made a joke bout him stopping in a station earlier so she can pic him up by car, just to tease me. Well, I told her....why dont you...he can drive the car...and you can suck him...as long as he takes some pics im cool...She was kind of shocked and didnt think I would approve (we always date as a couple) so I can see at one hand she doesnt want to...but on the other....besides, I told her...hes gonna fuck you 30 minutes later anyway....haha....shes still not sure...but I think shell come around ;-)

My ex loved to fuck in the car, there is a "fuck park" where we used to go and there were usually some solo guys going from car to car, watched the action and jerked. Best paet was after we finished she came out of the car naked (only sneakers or heels) and paraded for a few minutes so everyone could see her!
Hot! We don't dont do that yet where we are from. Unfortunateley.

Awesome video! I can literally see her squeezing her butt cheeks as she tightened her cat around his cock!Sure made me think about my wifes first time! I wish I could have videoed my wife with at least her first one! But I can still see it every time I close my eyes. The most beautiful thing I have ever experienced was watching her ride him for her first time w/o knowing I was watching!(until I told her later) I ended up some nights outside their bedroom window and would already have the window slightly cracked so I could here her moan and scream every time she cum! I bet I masturbated outside that window 100 freaking times! Some multiple times per night! I would leave my night shift job for lunch at 1 am and lived 5 minutes away so I could spend my break with my ear up to our bedroom window! I seriously cum 4 times outside that window in one night once maybe twice! Nothing like it! Just had to finally end, now she is sad and unsatisfied......... For about the first year or so after she lost him (he wanted her to go with him but he had to leave for good) she would literally have on avg 5 orgasms a day. All I would have to do on my day off was mention him and she would tell me to remind her how big he was and cum in front of me naked on the bed while she ask me to show her with my hands how big around his cock was when I seen it going in and out of her swollen cat that night!

full

We went for some more daring fuck few days ago.

I never did finish the story I started on page one

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights. He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on. I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed. While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed. At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far. We were not married, but I was living with her. She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy exposed to the driver. He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager. I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy. I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock. After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy eye level to the driver. He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks. It looked like he slid a finger inside her. I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy. He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy. I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them out of her top while grinding on me. The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit. She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch. He said fine, but could he touch himself. Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her. Surprisingly he did not seem to care. I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next. We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat. She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending. Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock. Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch. It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time. I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy clit but she just continued grinding on my dick. After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her. The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock. I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples. With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy. When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie. I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was.

I knew then I had a special lady. We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore. Never saw him again. Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun. She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore. While it was erotic it was also scary for her. The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did. It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.
Did not take any photo in the car but this is what she wore that eveningB & W 2.jpgB & W 1.jpgB & W 3.jpg

When time was short my married GF would meet, drive to a secluded spot, and do as much as possible in my car.

Her favorite was 69, so that required a bench seat. My truck had one so I took that whenever we had a bit more time but not enough to warrant a hotel.

I actually can't count how many times I've done oral in cars -- some were absolutely fantastic, others were with wives who -- well, let's just say they needed some training. Those who were open to some guidance I absolutely treasured. The uninspired types were not usually called back...

Reactions: wladar