How about fucking in the car?

A few years back my wife used to catch up with a guy in the pines just out of town.They would fuck in the car once a week.Sometimes I would hide in the boot and listen to them fuck.He never knew I was there.She would stop a few hundred meters out the road after they finished and pop the boot to let me out...Was good fun.

A few years back my wife used to catch up with a guy in the pines just out of town.They would fuck in the car once a week.Sometimes I would hide in the boot and listen to them fuck.He never knew I was there.She would stop a few hundred meters out the road after they finished and pop the boot to let me out...Was good fun.
Wow. Never taught boot can be utilized for voyeurism. Great idea.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Suz has recently car fucked a few guys she has met randomly at beach bars or shopping, and wanted cock right then. She drives an SUV that works in a pinch.We used to have a NICE conversion van, but sold it because we were simply out of parking space at our house when we bought a 5th wheel camper. We now rue the day we sold it, because now that she is comfortable fucking men 1 on 1 at random, it would have come in very handy. Back when she was single, she was at the beach with a female friend. They went to the nightclub 2001 in Myrtle Beach one night, and she met a guy she got the hots for. They went out to the parking lot, and she fucked him in his MG Midget! She said the top was down, and he sat on the hump and she straddled him with one knee on each seat. She said she rode his big cock like a dirt bike and she cummed 4 or 5 times before he filled her full of cum. It's a good thing it was a nice night....because there's no way she could have ridden him like that with the top up. She's 5' 9" tall, and would have never been able to ride him in an MG Midget with the top up.....lol.

My wife and I still talk about an experience she had when 16.
She worked on an army base and was friends with a girl in her 20s who had just got married to a soldier.
She actually went to the wedding.
She used to go to parties at their house, and stay over
One night her friend got pretty drunk and crashed.
Her husband went in the bedroom with Jean my future wife. She had had a few drinks herself and Ron undressed her and fucked her.
After that he would pick her up in his Mini and they would drive to a spot.
They would get in the back seat. She would take her pants off outside the car, so would he.
She would straddle him on the back seat. He would finger her first then she would ride him. He usually wore a condom, but when she thought it would be safe she asked him to come inside her.
They did it once a week then she would go to work with her friend the next day. This went on for about a year.
I met her just about when this was coming to an end.
When she told me after we were married, she said that there was at least one time I had fucked her after he had and he had cum in her. I was about 2 hrs after him. She said I was fingering her and commented how wet she was, she was astride me in my car and she slid down on my cock and took another load. Her first time doing that but not the last. She said there might have been one other time.
When she told me this we were on the bed. We had had a few drinks. I was stroking her pussy and she slowly rubbing my cock, I immediately shot my load.
After I ask her if she had anymore experiences like that. She say, I might have and just smiled at me.

I've been fantasizing lately about a situation where my wife goes on date with a guy and he takes her to a dogging spot.
They're sucking and fucking in the back of the car when other men approach to watch. Her date suggests he will share her with the other guys. She comes home with soaked panties and a dripping, swollen, red raw pussy. She has a wild story for me and also some videos of her being a complete slut that night.
Later he sends me links to even more pics and videos of her getting gang fucked that night that he has posted online.

Naciones Unidas pareja swinger bisexual los dos soy negro dotado y bisexual desde la adolescencia y yo descubrí la adrenalina de estar mamando una pinga mientras estaba conduciendo un auto durante el momento de mayor tránsito la idea de que alguien se puede dar cuenta de eso siempre me pone a million y a empezar a tener relaciones con chicas también me hace sentir muuucho más caliente estar yo conduciendo mientras ella va desnuda siendo penetrada en el asiento trasero