How about fucking in the car?

Our Car Adventure

I talked Elaine into going with me one night to an adult bookstore. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

Our Car Adventure

I talked Elaine into going with me one night to an adult bookstore. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.
AND?

Most of our screening meet-ups involve encounters in our SUV or rental. We've scouted out a few favorite, relatively secluded locations, including public parks off the beaten path, a couple of strategically located parking garages, and an adult drive-in that we often use as venues. After meeting a candidate for a drink or coffee, if things click between the guy and my wife, we take a drive.

They get in the back seat, and I drive, while they get to know each other - kissing, touching, showing off for each other - when we get to our parking spot, the action intensifies. My wife has some favorite dresses to wear for this, that are easy access, or easy to get in and out of. She usually starts out with a thorough inspection of her potential lover's cock and balls, and there is always oral sex, fingering, and maybe 2 of 5 times, a short, but hot car fuck.

I keep a lookout for cops or other trouble, and watch, while I stroke my cock. The scene is always erotic; furtive coupling, intense kissing and touching, all with the added excitement of possible exposure and a little risk.

We've been surprised a few times, once when I was too engrossed in watching, and we got walked up on by a couple walking their dog in the park, and another time by someone in a parking garage, curious about why there was an isolated SUV parked on that floor by itself. In that instance, my naked wife was riding a stranger's cock in the back seat, and her dress was in the floorboard - it took a few minutes for her to collect herself while the interloper got an eye-full.

Most of our screening meet-ups involve encounters in our SUV or rental. We've scouted out a few favorite, relatively secluded locations, including public parks off the beaten path, a couple of strategically located parking garages, and an adult drive-in that we often use as venues. After meeting a candidate for a drink or coffee, if things click between the guy and my wife, we take a drive.

They get in the back seat, and I drive, while they get to know each other - kissing, touching, showing off for each other - when we get to our parking spot, the action intensifies. My wife has some favorite dresses to wear for this, that are easy access, or easy to get in and out of. She usually starts out with a thorough inspection of her potential lover's cock and balls, and there is always oral sex, fingering, and maybe 2 of 5 times, a short, but hot car fuck.

I keep a lookout for cops or other trouble, and watch, while I stroke my cock. The scene is always erotic; furtive coupling, intense kissing and touching, all with the added excitement of possible exposure and a little risk.

We've been surprised a few times, once when I was too engrossed in watching, and we got walked up on by a couple walking their dog in the park, and another time by someone in a parking garage, curious about why there was an isolated SUV parked on that floor by itself. In that instance, my naked wife was riding a stranger's cock in the back seat, and her dress was in the floorboard - it took a few minutes for her to collect herself while the interloper got an eye-full.
Hot hot hot. Id love to join you

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
It"s Saturday a car-fuck day for us!:D So if you happen to read this around 11 PM GMT I'm busy fucking my naked GF on some well lit easy to peep spot.;)

Reactions: CamrahmnV
Couple of years ago, we went to a party with people who work with my wife. THere was this guy there that I knew my wife had a crush on. He ended up getting tipsy and my wife worried about him driving. She told me she was going to ask him if he needed a ride. I decided in my head that’s if he needed a rised, I was going to tell her to sit in back with him to see what happens. To bad he didn’t. I was looking forward to see them fuck in the back seat while I drove.
She ended up fucking him a few months later and tells me about often.