How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words
That is some seriously sexy shit right there🤩

Well, i/ she met him on 'Seeking' an app that's just for hook ups. I actually screened her, and told him that she had a bf, but was allowed to play. Then I kind of dropped it, as I wanted the timing to be right.

Talking with her a week ago last Saturday, she said yes, she was horny again. I gave him her phone number, and in their FIRST txt, she agreed to meet him. As it was already Saturday and she had a filled up weekend with family, she agreed to meet him in one week.

The next Saturday it was pouring down rain but he picked her up about two blocks from her house ( she lives with her aunt and uncle) and they drive to his house. She called to let me see that she was ok in the car, and I kidded her about letting me see the girls. He reached over and pulled a nipple out😳

When they arrived, she called again to let me see his place, they were drinking Champaign and Sitting on the couch. We said goodbye and I told her to have fun. About 5 minutes later HE sends me a photo of her too down, and she was holding the Champaign flute on an erect nipple!

I asked her if he had a dick or a cock she told-me to call. She was standing by his bed in only her panties.. and he was sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. He then pulled her panties down, and she laid the phone down, so i could hear, BUT NOT SEE! I heard them kissing, laughing, then she says 'oh my very big'

at that point, i asked..Hello, can i watch a few minutes, she picks up the phone, and they are in a 69, her on top. She kets me watch as he sucks him hard. He had an average length cock, but it was very thick. She lays the phone down again.. and I hear her gasp, and moan at the same time...

I then hear her start fucking him, she is on top, she is saying ' oh my God, oh fuck, oh my, ooooooohhhjj, fuck me harder' irmts funny because she does not cuss unless she is really turned on. Then i hear her cum.

These ohotos are in that order, the forst is a before, the last is two days after

View attachment 413603View attachment 413604View attachment 413605View attachment 413606View attachment 413607View attachment 413608
She is very sexy!

Great shot---Love to see cum , a river of life flowing out of her put there by another man. Not a cuck in the real sense, but if you have not seen this, get busy-- Your beautiful hands and long fingers would finish me way too soon. Never have, but would clean your hands and fingers one long breath----YES!!!!!

we made passionate love for over 15 minutes and we both lay next to each other as this beautiful young lady let out a sigh and gently closed her eyes to rest, her husband with a big smile on his face loving every minute watching his wife be given a HUGH load of seed. you could tell he was very satisfied

we made passionate love for over 15 minutes and we both lay next to each other as this beautiful young lady let out a sigh and gently closed her eyes to rest, her husband with a big smile on his face loving every minute watching his wife be given a HUGH load of seed. you could tell he was very satisfied
thank you

There is nothing better than having another guy's seed in your wife's pussy. It is the ultimate act, the breaking of society's most most sacred marital taboo. Nothing confirms the husband's position as a cuckold than having his wife wantonly and willingly spreading her legs and allowing another man to spurt his potent sperm into her married pussy.
It is such as special treat when my wife comes home after a slutty night out, disheveled and leaking seed. It looks like this:
View attachment 455097
It is truely the best reward for me.something so sacred comming home full of another man's semen just gets me so excited..

That is so fucking hot!!
Did you immediately get hard? I couldn’t have waited Id want to go down so badly!
I was plenty excited. I knew she was having sex that afternoon but seeing the tale-tale sign of his cum on her leg was hot. I mentioned it to her when I got the chance and she immediately went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. She was embarrassed but shouldn't have been.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy