How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

It was an amazing experience when her boyfriend seeded inside her for the first time, for both of us. He is our neighbor, and so he would just walk over to our house and take my wife, but with a condom, or at least that’s what my wife would tell me. One day, however, my wife got all dolled up for him, and asked me if he could cum in her. The thought of it drove me wild, and i said yes. I was allowed to watch, and it was amazing to see my wife shaking in pleasure from his huge manhood, and then see his juices run down from her pussy. I came almost immediately, and just could not keep it together. From there, we decided he would be our child’s dad, and we have not looked back since.

These are taken after I picked my ex up from a party that lasted 5 days. She lost her underwear, bag and coat but it was later revealed that guys from the party had taken her undies as souvenirs of the nights. After I picked her up she wanted to fresh air so she went to the other side of the road and a passing car blew her skirt right up showing everything

Attachments

• File 00103.jpg
    File 00103.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 212
  • File 00102.jpg
    File 00102.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 190
  • File 00107.jpg
    File 00107.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 190
  • File 00108.jpg
    File 00108.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 209
creampies are the best

How long have they been playing together?
Is he the only one?
Do you get to watch?
Did you do cleanup?
Is she using any birth control?

Nice to see a woman of color particpate in this lifestyle.
Yes she’s on birth control
Yes he’s the only guy
I watch and do the recording but I don’t share to the bull to have a clip no way
I don’t clean up am learning that now gradually, now we planning to have another 3 way sex am getting her high with some pills 💊 so it’s gonna be wild sex

Oh, man! So fucking hot! She has a perfect pussy, and seeing it covered in extramarital cum like that takes it to the next level!

Here's my own contribution. The picture doesn't do justice to how much my wife's pussy was soaked in her bull's cum, and most of it was inside her. After I took the pic it just flowed out. This was before I got into eating her creampie, but just the sight of her laying there, legs spread shamelessly, her well-fucked and FERTILE pussy oozing another man's semen had me hard as a rock. I couldn't wait to get sloppy seconds, to feel that exquisite sensation of her pussy coated in another man's cum, and to add my own to the mix.
View attachment 395957
Now that is such a horny things

• Love
Reactions: Hairyluvncuck