How big was your wifes most talked about lovers cock????

Biggest I've ever had was 11" - a bull I had several years ago and was memorable because I've never come across another that big.
I thoroughly enjoyed him fucking me and he was considerate enough to take his time to start with and only fuck me hard after I'd loosened up. I've never felt so full and it was wonderful BUT it couldn't sometimes takes me a while to take all of him so it could be a bit limiting sometimes esp if we were trying to fit in a quickie between regular planned meets. So he was probably just a bit too big though it did turn me on seeing and playing with such a big dick.
So because of that, I'd say 9" or between 9-10 is my ideal. 9" I can take fairly easily when I'm properly aroused - though during lockdown I've had to keep my pussy trained with toys lol - and I still feel very full which I love xx

My wife's thickest was her ex and he was like a soda can but not very long. She said he was so thick it hurt and she didn't enjoy it. I am the longest and thickest combined that she has had

Well since the question isn't who had the biggest cock, her favorite partner other than me was a friend of ours named Bob. Never measured him but probably just around 6.5 inches long , decent thickness but not overly so. He was long lasting , quick recovery , fun , great fuck for her.

The biggest was a white guy we met through a swing site. He was about ten inches, maybe more, but the girth somehow managed to eclipse the length. Mrs Quinn even joked that it was a struggle to get it in her mouth and the owner lamented that he'd had girlfriends break up with him because they couldn't handle the size on a regular basis. He was ridiculously large, like hard to believe possible large.

We've also played with a few very well hung black guys, the largest of which came close to the size mentioned above, but was also an absolute colossus of a fuck, with whom we shared a very memorable night at a local swingers club.

He is about 8.5 inches but twice as thick as me. It’s been amazing getting to see him please her still

A lovely thick 8.5 inch cock is almost the perfect size, lucky women. you must have been in awe watching him make her cum over and over again like she's only ever dreamed of on his powerful big thick cock. She would have been so horny just knowing she was going to be pleasured his lovely cock, she would have sucked it with enthusiasm like your never seen from her before, as he pushed his huge cock inside her she would have cum almost insistently then continued to cum in wave after wave like never before, her erotic moans, her passion filled facial expressions and the way she became submissive and gave herself to him to do as he wanted with her, are some of the thing neither of you will ever forget, It wont be the last time they fuck, she will now be a slave to his big cock forever.

that's a great size, I love a big cock pounding me too. lol
It was her ex boyfriend and I was really jealous when she told me. But after about a month I couldn't stop thinking about it. I asked her if she liked his size, and she said she really did. I asked her if she'd like me to arrange a threesome with a guy that size, and she said no. But she was smiling at the same time. I tried and tried and finally gave up.

Reactions: TallUKBlonde
It was her ex boyfriend and I was really jealous when she told me. But after about a month I couldn't stop thinking about it. I asked her if she liked his size, and she said she really did. I asked her if she'd like me to arrange a threesome with a guy that size, and she said no. But she was smiling at the same time. I tried and tried and finally gave up.
Is she still fucking her ex, lol

she only told you about her ex's size, to make you jealous or to cuckhold you

Reactions: TallUKBlonde