How do I find guys trying to pick up my unaware wife ?!

Hi,

I would like to find someone irl or online,. that would try to seduce or at least flirt withy wife.

Do you think if I download Tinder with her photo and try to chat as her with guys, than filter them, and to real best one give her real number, would it be good idea?
Great idea if..

1). You have zero respect for your wife.
2). You have no care for her safety.
3). You can't think straight because your fantasy clouds your rational mind.
4). You have no respect for the guy you would be cat fishing.

Honestly think your scenario through. You are going to pretend to be her, then give the guy her phone number. Wtf do you think is going to happen when she has no idea who he is and he says they have been chatting on tinder?

Why not fucking talk to your life partner face to face about both of your desires, fantasies, etc?

Great idea if..

1). You have zero respect for your wife.
2). You have no care for her safety.
3). You can't think straight because your fantasy clouds your rational mind.
4). You have no respect for the guy you would be cat fishing.

Honestly think your scenario through. You are going to pretend to be her, then give the guy her phone number. Wtf do you think is going to happen when she has no idea who he is and he says they have been chatting on tinder?

Why not fucking talk to your life partner face to face about both of your desires, fantasies, etc?
Exactly

this is a terrible idea, pretending to be her and then giving out her contact info is a recipe for disaster.

I sometimes post her pics on various sites, guys respond and I invite them to meet with us and see it there are any sparks flying.
I would never send her out without me to meet some rando that I found.

if you want guys to hit on her just take her out to places like hotel bars, give her some space and the guys will be all over her.

when we go out if she sees a guy that interests her, she sometimes will pick them up, she will start the convo with him because many men won't approach her when she's with me.
her are pics of my wife out looking for guys
c22d99f - Copy.jpgIMG_2810a - Copy.JPG1445806-b7ba7dbd87d68898acf5268f559fe4c7.jpg

Hi,

I would like to find someone irl or online,. that would try to seduce or at least flirt withy wife.

Do you think if I download Tinder with her photo and try to chat as her with guys, than filter them, and to real best one give her real number, would it be good idea?
No. Go to bars where other guys can check her out and flirt with her. Let other guys know you are ok with it by smiling or make eye contact. It has worked for me. Works well when out of town.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
this is a terrible idea, pretending to be her and then giving out her contact info is a recipe for disaster.

I sometimes post her pics on various sites, guys respond and I invite them to meet with us and see it there are any sparks flying.

if you want guys to hit on her just take her out to places like hotel bars, give her some space and the guys will be all over her.

when we go out if she sees a guy that interests her, she sometimes will pick them up, she will start the convo with him because many men won't approach her when she's with me.
View attachment 1925156View attachment 1925157View attachment 1925158
Would be a very hot fantasy of mine to be picked up by your wife!! She is super sexy!!!

Reactions: kort6776

View attachment 1925156View attachment 1925157View attachment 1925158
I bet she gets every man she wants to sample her yearning hot married pussy,. I also bet she's a rewarding fuck when she gets a real cocksman s bare cock up in her sexy hot pussy, I sure wish u2 lived next door 2me n TN.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
Hi,

I’m just trying to figure out why you thought this would be a good idea!?!?! Even though you are married, there is something called consent!!!! You have let this internet shit rot your brain my guy. You need to take a break and TALK WITH YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR DESIRES AND FANTASIES!!!!!! Nothing about this is hot and/or cool!!!!! STOP IT!!!! Get some help!!!!!

Reactions: kort6776
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

I bet she gets every man she wants to sample her yearning hot married pussy,. I also bet she's a rewarding fuck when she gets a real cocksman s bare cock up in her sexy hot pussy, I sure wish u2 lived next door 2me n TN.
many men are interested but she is extremely picky and few ever get the prize

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c