How do you deal with regret? And how can you be sure you're a cuck?

Last Sunday, I let my girlfriend of two years go out with a complete stranger she just met on Tinder that morning. They had sex that afternoon. There was already too much sexual tension going between me and my girlfriend for weeks leading to that event. A few days before Sunday, she was already chatting with different guys she met on Tinder. We decided to do this as the desire to realize our fantasy was getting stronger. I really wanted her to meet a guy in person and I repeatedly told this to her weeks before last Sunday. About a month ago, she was actually about to have sex with a previous acquaintance, but he backed out at the last minute, and I think that frustration also contributed to the heightening of our desire to make this happen.

Although I am still unsure whether I would call myself a cuck (I’ll explain later), I knew I was turned on by the thought of her being with another man. This has been my fantasy even before I met her. We talk really well so it was not easy for me to tell her about my fantasy just a couple of months into our relationship. She embraced the fantasy because she too is turned on by the thought of me watching and her being with different guys. We were just in fantasy mode the entire two years of our relationship (we just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary). But all the events I told above led us to jump right into it last Sunday.

I am writing this because it has been a tough four days after that happened—at least on my side. My girlfriend seems to be doing well. She had mixed emotions while doing it last Sunday, but she seems to be doing fine now. I, on the other hand, am feeling regret every day. And this mixes with feelings of arousal. They took two short videos of their sex, and I use it every day to jerk off since. But after this, I would feel jealous and regretful for letting this happen. The regret and jealously are disturbing my daily functioning that I am beginning to question whether I really am a cuck or not, or perhaps I am in a place where I should have just kept it a fantasy.

Throughout these four days, my girlfriend has really been helpful. Our conversations and bond just got stronger. We both learned more about our sexualities. She is very supportive of me. I just want to get over these difficult feelings so I could be more present and supportive of her too. But I am not sure what to do or where to start.

For one, I think we made the mistake of doing this haphazardly. I realized now that much of my jealously stems from the fact that I wasn’t there personally. The videos they took were only about five minutes, while they were together for three hours. I thought this was the way to do it, that watching would be too much. But now I know I was wrong. I should’ve been there the whole time.

Then there’s the baggage of my past. I grew up in a Christian household, repressed of the opportunity to explore my sexuality. I am realizing just now that perhaps this programming of having sex with just one person is still subconsciously affecting my fantasy. I am turned on by my girlfriend having sex with another man but at the same time repulsed by the idea. It’s confusing! In addition, I have very little sexual experience as I was only with four women in my life from 19 to 29 years old. The longest relationship I was in (6 years) ended up when she cheated on me. That event was traumatic, one of the most difficult times of my life. But what bothers me even until now, is that I am actually turned on by what she did. The emotions I felt when I learned that my ex cheated on me were quite similar, although milder, to what I am feeling right now. And this is despite the fact that I am with the most loving and understanding woman I have ever been in my entire life! I feel like I have reopened a wound that has already closed but it doesn’t completely make sense why.

Overall, I think it was a mistake to push through with what happened last Sunday. We should’ve put more thought into this (e.g., I should have watched, we should’ve scouted for the right man, we should’ve taken it slower, etc.). But we let the excitement and sexual tension get ahead of us.

However, I know that what happened, happened. I guess what I was hoping to get from writing this, is some advice on how I can personally, psychologically, process all these emotions. I probably should get professional help, but I thought reaching out to people like you who have seen all or are far ahead of us in these matters, could give me a unique perspective on what I am currently going through. I would also want to know from your judgment of what I wrote here if you think I really am a cuck, and if you think we should keep it as a fantasy or should we make it real moving forward.

If you’ve gone this far. Thank you very much. I’m sorry for writing you such a long post. I wanted to write a brief one, but I don’t think you would fully get what I am going through if I don’t say all the relevant details.

Last edited:
You got a lot of unpacking to do friendo regarding where you really stand on this kink of yours. First off, the feelings of regret, guilt, jealousy, any negative emotion you experience is very normal. For some they even revel in the feeling of being "repulsed" by the idea of sharing their partner. It is after all quite a taboo sexual dynamic even in 2021. That is part of the appeal imo. My best advice to get over that hump of negativity is to consciously remind yourself that you got a hot and desirable woman, clearly very sought after by other men.

You are definitely a cuck my friend. Your story sounds a lot like mine. I also had a religious upbringing, and had few girlfriends, mostly ending due to cheating. You need to understand its normal to feel "down" after your experiences, mostly at the beginning, though it may happen at anytime. In addition, try to talk to her about it. As your girlfriend, Im sure she will understand. You are now sharing her, and its for the pleasure of both you and her. Good luck!

I've said over and over, "cuck" and "girlfriend" can be a BAD IDEA. Girlfriends want a MAN for a husband and a traditional man at that. You aren't committed to her and now you let her fuck around on you. You are likely now just a "place keeper" until she finds a man she can settle down with and who will appreciate her as a wife.

Married couples have a different dynamic than boyfriend/girlfriend have. Although "open relationships" work in BF/GF situations, if you really LOVE and WISH TO KEEP THIS WOMAN then you need to show much more commitment to her and let her know that SHE is your biggest priority. There is absolutely NO REASON for a "girlfriend" to stick around with a guy who doesn't seem to care what she does and isn't committed to her.

She LOVES to fuck around now and you're going to have to live with that for as long as your relationship lasts. She will continue this until she replaces you with a man more to her liking or even if she marries you. At least once you are married, then you are committed to one another.

Your feelings are normal, as the previous posters have commented. STOP jacking off to her videos and just edge yourself and quit or something. This is going to haunt you now forever because she can't be "unfucked" by other men. It happened and it's permanent. This is a tough game and you have to be prepared for the emotional roller coaster. She will eventually be fucking friends or co-workers or your friends and family will find out. Then you have an even bigger ride to take.

If you love this woman then DO EVERYTHING possible to preserve the relationship without all of the "sexual perversion". That is what vanilla people think of this lifestyle and what her friends and family most likely believe too. She might soon believe it too if you go "full cuckold" on her and not wish to be a part of it.
Well said 👌

Reactions: owlcuck
I've said over and over, "cuck" and "girlfriend" can be a BAD IDEA. Girlfriends want a MAN for a husband and a traditional man at that. You aren't committed to her and now you let her fuck around on you. You are likely now just a "place keeper" until she finds a man she can settle down with and who will appreciate her as a wife.

Married couples have a different dynamic than boyfriend/girlfriend have. Although "open relationships" work in BF/GF situations, if you really LOVE and WISH TO KEEP THIS WOMAN then you need to show much more commitment to her and let her know that SHE is your biggest priority. There is absolutely NO REASON for a "girlfriend" to stick around with a guy who doesn't seem to care what she does and isn't committed to her.

She LOVES to fuck around now and you're going to have to live with that for as long as your relationship lasts. She will continue this until she replaces you with a man more to her liking or even if she marries you. At least once you are married, then you are committed to one another.

Your feelings are normal, as the previous posters have commented. STOP jacking off to her videos and just edge yourself and quit or something. This is going to haunt you now forever because she can't be "unfucked" by other men. It happened and it's permanent. This is a tough game and you have to be prepared for the emotional roller coaster. She will eventually be fucking friends or co-workers or your friends and family will find out. Then you have an even bigger ride to take.

If you love this woman then DO EVERYTHING possible to preserve the relationship without all of the "sexual perversion". That is what vanilla people think of this lifestyle and what her friends and family most likely believe too. She might soon believe it too if you go "full cuckold" on her and not wish to be a part of it.
Upfront, what follows is my opinion. I guarantee you that there are as many different (and in many cases, conflicting) opinions as there are members on this site.

I can't agree more with @Hwcouple702. My opinion, it was a serious mistake to do this while she is your GF. Now the genie is out of the bottle and you can't get her back in. I don't say this to be cruel, but I'm not sure you can salvage this. If you truly desire to spend the rest of your life with her, you need to make her know that she is your #1 and that you want to be with her forever, not push her into the arms of a potential rival. If you are pushing her or encouraging her to search Tinder, you are exposing her to guys that fill that manly role that you should be filling. She could easily find that manly man who sweeps her up, treats her as the center of his universe, and carries her off into the sunset. And you wind up in the friend zone or worse, ghosted.

Also, as others have noted, we all have post-ejaculation regret. How we handle it depends on how secure we feel in our relationship. In my case, I always knew I was my wife's #1 and that she would always come back to me, so it didn't last long. You, on the other hand, do not have that same security (she's a gf, not wife) and you carry a lot of baggage and regret. Again, my opinion only, this is not the lifestyle for you. I don't think you can handle it.

I wish you all the best. If you are serious, let her know you love her, that you want to spend the rest of your life with her, and that you would like to be faithful and monogamous with each other. I don't know if she can do that but I think it is your only hope for long term happiness with her. Otherwise, you will spend your life eaten up with angst and regret.

Last edited:
I respect what everyone here has offered. Each brings a good personal view of the situation which you described. It is my opinion that by doing this before you have married her; well, this is a plus. This way you can both experience it (you as a cuckold) and see how it feels. And learn how you feel about each other, after sex with another guy has happened. Its just like you and your gf having sex with one another, before you are married. You want to experience it to see if you are sexually compatible. As far lifestyle cuckolding, very often, for many, including me; there is regret after. Especially after the first time. And many feel confusion after the first time. And even for some time to come. Perhaps even, you are feeling like its bittersweet. On the one hand you wanted it, and seem to want it to happen again, and on the other hand, you feel regret and may not want it to happen again. But, be open to all the feelings attached to what happened. maybe you are in that state of confusion. Perhaps you also feel excited; but, also jealous and humiliated and embarrassed. But, maybe you also feel left-out, but somehow you feel excitement at the same time. Many go thru this. And for some, these mixed emotions, this bittersweet feeling continues on (I'm this way). You mentioned masturbating while watching videos of your gf and her sex partner. And after the regret. But you asked, if you are a cuckold. Only you can answer this. If you can walk away from this and never want it again, it would seem you are not a cuckold. But, if you are; it is YOU who must decide. I felt regret at first; and, I do feel it still at times. And still, I want it again.

Perhaps you should talk to her as much as possible. Hear from her how it felt at the time, and how it feels now. And, talk about what she wants to happen (if things could go her way). Hear from her, whether this experience helps her feel closer to you, or if she now feels further apart. As her if he really satisfied her and if she really enjoyed it. Perhaps this will help you feel that you have done well by letting it happen. Maybe you can feel pleasure from the pleasure she felt. Maybe hearing that she'd like to be with another guy, with you there, will greatly help. Maybe she will want to hold your hand while she is with her lover. And she will look you in the eye, and say "I love you, thank you for this".

If you are feeling that you should have been there, this can be remedied with you being there, if it went to a second time. And as you watch, feel all the feelings. If you feel jealous, maybe you can think of being with her when they (need not be the same guy) are done and he is gone. You may be able to enjoy the jealousy; and, maybe even appreciate her like never before as you and she reunite. And in fact, it could be that "aftercare"; the experience of you and your girlfriend reuniting, which will help you with cuckolding, should it continue. You are feeling the discomfort of many cuckolds; you are feeling the confusion; you are even feeling some pain and fear. You might even feel inadequate. I fully understand. I personally experienced this, and still do, and still, I decided to let it continue. And some in this lifestyle experience none of these inner issues. But, others like me, and maybe you too, we experience it differently. And, if I may say, its not too late for you and her to still go thru aftercare, based on that first experience (it will be "way aftercare, but it may be real helpful anyway). You mentioned how wonderful she is; it could be that truly she can be real helpful to you, as you manage all you feel. Maybe this wonderful woman can help you be the best cuckold you can be.

Or, maybe its simply not something good for your relationship. You and she must decide.
In my opinion, if you and she should proceed, try to use it to be closer and closer together, psychologically and physically.
But, let her know that you need her help with this process. This wonderful woman, she will most probably understand.

Last Sunday, I let my girlfriend of two years go out with a complete stranger she just met on Tinder that morning. They had sex that afternoon. There was already too much sexual tension going between me and my girlfriend for weeks leading to that event. A few days before Sunday, she was already chatting with different guys she met on Tinder. We decided to do this as the desire to realize our fantasy was getting stronger. I really wanted her to meet a guy in person and I repeatedly told this to her weeks before last Sunday. About a month ago, she was actually about to have sex with a previous acquaintance, but he backed out at the last minute, and I think that frustration also contributed to the heightening of our desire to make this happen.

Although I am still unsure whether I would call myself a cuck (I’ll explain later), I knew I was turned on by the thought of her being with another man. This has been my fantasy even before I met her. We talk really well so it was not easy for me to tell her about my fantasy just a couple of months into our relationship. She embraced the fantasy because she too is turned on by the thought of me watching and her being with different guys. We were just in fantasy mode the entire two years of our relationship (we just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary). But all the events I told above led us to jump right into it last Sunday.

I am writing this because it has been a tough four days after that happened—at least on my side. My girlfriend seems to be doing well. She had mixed emotions while doing it last Sunday, but she seems to be doing fine now. I, on the other hand, am feeling regret every day. And this mixes with feelings of arousal. They took two short videos of their sex, and I use it every day to jerk off since. But after this, I would feel jealous and regretful for letting this happen. The regret and jealously are disturbing my daily functioning that I am beginning to question whether I really am a cuck or not, or perhaps I am in a place where I should have just kept it a fantasy.

Throughout these four days, my girlfriend has really been helpful. Our conversations and bond just got stronger. We both learned more about our sexualities. She is very supportive of me. I just want to get over these difficult feelings so I could be more present and supportive of her too. But I am not sure what to do or where to start.

For one, I think we made the mistake of doing this haphazardly. I realized now that much of my jealously stems from the fact that I wasn’t there personally. The videos they took were only about five minutes, while they were together for three hours. I thought this was the way to do it, that watching would be too much. But now I know I was wrong. I should’ve been there the whole time.

Then there’s the baggage of my past. I grew up in a Christian household, repressed of the opportunity to explore my sexuality. I am realizing just now that perhaps this programming of having sex with just one person is still subconsciously affecting my fantasy. I am turned on by my girlfriend having sex with another man but at the same time repulsed by the idea. It’s confusing! In addition, I have very little sexual experience as I was only with four women in my life from 19 to 29 years old. The longest relationship I was in (6 years) ended up when she cheated on me. That event was traumatic, one of the most difficult times of my life. But what bothers me even until now, is that I am actually turned on by what she did. The emotions I felt when I learned that my ex cheated on me were quite similar, although milder, to what I am feeling right now. And this is despite the fact that I am with the most loving and understanding woman I have ever been in my entire life! I feel like I have reopened a wound that has already closed but it doesn’t completely make sense why.

Overall, I think it was a mistake to push through with what happened last Sunday. We should’ve put more thought into this (e.g., I should have watched, we should’ve scouted for the right man, we should’ve taken it slower, etc.). But we let the excitement and sexual tension get ahead of us.

However, I know that what happened, happened. I guess what I was hoping to get from writing this, is some advice on how I can personally, psychologically, process all these emotions. I probably should get professional help, but I thought reaching out to people like you who have seen all or are far ahead of us in these matters, could give me a unique perspective on what I am currently going through. I would also want to know from your judgment of what I wrote here if you think I really am a cuck, and if you think we should keep it as a fantasy or should we make it real moving forward.

If you’ve gone this far. Thank you very much. I’m sorry for writing you such a long post. I wanted to write a brief one, but I don’t think you would fully get what I am going through if I don’t say all the relevant details.
only in my opinion, I can honestly say that you have to talk open with her. What you shared with us , you should be sharing with her. She has to understand what you feel like. She might be holding back her emotions too. Thats what makes this lifestyle so curious. It's the mixed emotions. You have to be completely open and honest now. Take the next step together.

Hello I am Robbie, I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your sex and your kinky fantasies.

Hello I am Robbie, I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your sex and your kinky fantasies.
I met couples as a BULL when I was single and had experience in the LS. Like you though South Asian we both grew up in a a Evangelical Religuous homes, Sex was one area there was no room to deviate and if so was a SIN. This is a major factor that holds back both of us and sometimes we do also have regrets and moments where we wish we didnt begin...but it always leads to arousal. The Key is to take the angst , the guilt and shame you might feel at times and turn it into a erotic high. I boxed all those feelings in to a BOX - Labelled Taboos in my mind and learnt to embrace it. A year into the LS we know the high's and low's and how to turn and angst or jealousy into a pure erotic thrill. When I have angst before a date, I get hard now.9.PNG

Last edited:
I'm new here, but wanted to add my two cents. Honestly Vince, it seems like you are experiencing all of the normal "shock and awe" of the first time having a really kinky sexual experience. You weren't there, so you are experiencing a fomo regret, combined with the tsunami of mixed feelings about participating in something that you find both insanely sexually satisfying and equally shocking and taboo. You re-enter the shock phase in a more minimal sense when you watch it and masturbate. This is completely normal from my point of view. I went through much of the same, and I didn't handle some parts of it well at all.

Once you reconcile the conflicts of your feelings, you will either accept and embrace the kink, or you will flee from it and stick to less kinky sex.

Either way, do what's best for your own mental well-being. Ask yourself what you really want

this is normal --- just like when you cum -- then no long horny. If a few more days you will get hornier and hornier for her to fuck another cock again. Same with her - keep talking and holding each other and assure her that you love her. That you want her to have the freedom to suck and fuck any cock she wants at any time she wants. Did you like her pussy clean? If not offer to show her how much you want her to fuck other cocks by licking her pussy when she returns.

"She had mixed emotions while doing it last Sunday, but she seems to be doing fine now. I, on the other hand, am feeling regret every day."

"they were together for three hours."

"We should’ve put more thought into this (e.g., I should have watched, we should’ve scouted for the right man, we should’ve taken it slower, etc.). But we let the excitement and sexual tension get ahead of us."

You know, the OP has been gone for 3 months now so we don't know how this is working out. My guess is she's still fucking the Tinder guy (and other guys by now) and enjoying her new found freedom, whether the OP knows about it or not. She might very well have found some other guys to please her. The entire post is written from a guy's perspective and the three quotes above highlight the absurdity of "regret".

Listen, she "had" some "mixed emotions" but she determined she enjoyed it. She let the guy fuck her for three hours! I'm pretty certain that SHE found "the right man"! She DID NOT NEED or WANT you there as a prerequisite for having this fun. She apparently enjoyed it quite thoroughly without even thinking about you. That's what this is all about! HER PLEASURE. And that is EXACTLY the way you described as YOUR fantasy! So suck it up, it happened and she enjoyed it. You can't undo it and she's going to continue this (as long as the two of you are together, which may be for a very short time). SHE didn't need to "take it slower". It was perfectly timed for HER. The "sexual tension" did NOT "get ahead of HER". She was obviously quite ready. I honestly don't understand how guys beg their significant others to do this and then have all of these regrets after she does it. What did you think she was going to do? Just because you get the "climax blues" after YOU get off and then become aroused by the situation later, does not mean that she must have the same reactions. You wanted this and she wanted this and you both enjoyed it. You have a very common condition that YOU need to deal with. So what will it be ideally for you? It cannot be both. She either continues this in whatever manner she chooses , you accept it if it's something you can live with....or....she NEVER does this again (as far as you know). You're going to have "mixed feelings" and "regrets" no matter which route you choose. If she chooses the second option in order to make you happy then guess what...YOU will be ceaselessly pestering her to do it again every time you get horny thinking about it. She cannot handle that sort of catch 22 and it WILL cause relationship problems.

I'm directing these thoughts to all of you guys who think you want this or are now living through this type of situation with great regret. Regrets will happen in every marriage of every type monogamous or open. You can only live with the maximum amount of freedom and pleasure that freedom brings if you accept that she is in charge of the circumstances. You simply cannot have a "hotwife" or "slut wife" the way YOU want it to happen. It's great when you are both on the same page, but if you are not, then you cannot live this lifestyle and you must accept the regrets that come with the choices you and she make. You can "regret" that your wife was sexually unfaithful and enjoyed it or you can "regret" the results that come from a tedious, monogamous relationship. Monogamy can ruin your marital happiness just as much or more than an "arrangement" for sexual freedom. If you can't find a way to spice up a long term marriage sexually and you end up like so many couples; sexless, then so many benefits of sexual pleasure will be denied you. Affairs and "cheating" develop often. And I don't mean "cheating" in the sense that many of us participate in here. I mean out of betrayal to your spouse. I don't know. Just something to think about.

Mrs Hotwife
I was going to add my thoughts but then I read your reply and I don't think I could have put it any better.
But it is all too common on here to hear about guys who have encouraged/persuaded their wife to fuck someone else and then regretted it when she did what they wanted. The fantasy and the reality are two very different things and not everyone can handle it. But the very worst are those cases where a husband encourages his wife to play and then makes her feel bad because either she did it in a way that did not fit with his preconceived 'mental narrative' or because she enjoyed it too much. So yes as a guy you might have regrets but think how that feels from the woman's point of view too - confused, hurt and used.
I'm not having a go at the guys on here by any means but you do see more often that it's the guys try to persuade the wife to play. And I'm just trying to say to everyone (husbands and wives) be sure be sure that you actually want what you're asking your partner to get into because there's no going back once you do and the consequences affect BOTH partners!
Lynn xx

Reactions: Hotwife8682
I was going to add my thoughts but then I read your reply and I don't think I could have put it any better.
But it is all too common on here to hear about guys who have encouraged/persuaded their wife to fuck someone else and then regretted it when she did what they wanted. The fantasy and the reality are two very different things and not everyone can handle it. But the very worst are those cases where a husband encourages his wife to play and then makes her feel bad because either she did it in a way that did not fit with his preconceived 'mental narrative' or because she enjoyed it too much. So yes as a guy you might have regrets but think how that feels from the woman's point of view too - confused, hurt and used.
I'm not having a go at the guys on here by any means but you do see more often that it's the guys try to persuade the wife to play. And I'm just trying to say to everyone (husbands and wives) be sure be sure that you actually want what you're asking your partner to get into because there's no going back once you do and the consequences affect BOTH partners!
Lynn xx
Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak.

Reactions: radnorjen01
I can certainly identify and understand your feelings. I would say that what you are feeling is a completely "normal" and rational response to the emotions of sharing your girlfriend or wife with another man. At least for me, initially I felt a degree of angst each time I shared my wife.

I was always twisted with emotions at seeing her pleasure. I loved and still love to watch my wife climax on another man's cock. I was also equally worried that the other man had a penis that my wife enjoyed more than she enjoyed mine. In all open honesty, I knew that my cock was small and left her unfulfilled, but the other men she connected to filled her fully. Their cock could reach places inside her that I could not.

It took me some time to fully come to terms with my own short cummings, both figurative and literally, to understand my wife's need to be satisfied by other men. The emotional roller coaster began to smooth out as I learned that my wife loves me, and the other men are there for sex. At the end of each night, it was me my wife went home with.

One thing, others have mentioned here, are we communicated openly about everything, our enjoyment, our emotions, our own intimacy. Communication is the key to this lifestyle being something enjoyable to you both.

"She had mixed emotions while doing it last Sunday, but she seems to be doing fine now. I, on the other hand, am feeling regret every day."

"they were together for three hours."

"We should’ve put more thought into this (e.g., I should have watched, we should’ve scouted for the right man, we should’ve taken it slower, etc.). But we let the excitement and sexual tension get ahead of us."

You know, the OP has been gone for 3 months now so we don't know how this is working out. My guess is she's still fucking the Tinder guy (and other guys by now) and enjoying her new found freedom, whether the OP knows about it or not. She might very well have found some other guys to please her. The entire post is written from a guy's perspective and the three quotes above highlight the absurdity of "regret".

Listen, she "had" some "mixed emotions" but she determined she enjoyed it. She let the guy fuck her for three hours! I'm pretty certain that SHE found "the right man"! She DID NOT NEED or WANT you there as a prerequisite for having this fun. She apparently enjoyed it quite thoroughly without even thinking about you. That's what this is all about! HER PLEASURE. And that is EXACTLY the way you described as YOUR fantasy! So suck it up, it happened and she enjoyed it. You can't undo it and she's going to continue this (as long as the two of you are together, which may be for a very short time). SHE didn't need to "take it slower". It was perfectly timed for HER. The "sexual tension" did NOT "get ahead of HER". She was obviously quite ready. I honestly don't understand how guys beg their significant others to do this and then have all of these regrets after she does it. What did you think she was going to do? Just because you get the "climax blues" after YOU get off and then become aroused by the situation later, does not mean that she must have the same reactions. You wanted this and she wanted this and you both enjoyed it. You have a very common condition that YOU need to deal with. So what will it be ideally for you? It cannot be both. She either continues this in whatever manner she chooses , you accept it if it's something you can live with....or....she NEVER does this again (as far as you know). You're going to have "mixed feelings" and "regrets" no matter which route you choose. If she chooses the second option in order to make you happy then guess what...YOU will be ceaselessly pestering her to do it again every time you get horny thinking about it. She cannot handle that sort of catch 22 and it WILL cause relationship problems.

I'm directing these thoughts to all of you guys who think you want this or are now living through this type of situation with great regret. Regrets will happen in every marriage of every type monogamous or open. You can only live with the maximum amount of freedom and pleasure that freedom brings if you accept that she is in charge of the circumstances. You simply cannot have a "hotwife" or "slut wife" the way YOU want it to happen. It's great when you are both on the same page, but if you are not, then you cannot live this lifestyle and you must accept the regrets that come with the choices you and she make. You can "regret" that your wife was sexually unfaithful and enjoyed it or you can "regret" the results that come from a tedious, monogamous relationship. Monogamy can ruin your marital happiness just as much or more than an "arrangement" for sexual freedom. If you can't find a way to spice up a long term marriage sexually and you end up like so many couples; sexless, then so many benefits of sexual pleasure will be denied you. Affairs and "cheating" develop often. And I don't mean "cheating" in the sense that many of us participate in here. I mean out of betrayal to your spouse. I don't know. Just something to think about.

Mrs Hotwife
Oh my. This is the best text I red on this site! Thanks! I am in this situation right now...