How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

We are frequenting a new upperscale bar. guys more decent and ready to chat and flirt while at same time admiring her breasts without being weird or overbearing. The question comes up: you guys married?"
Wife giggles which leaves them confused. I said ahhh we just met but its obvious we know each other. They still continue to chat, banter and flirt with her.

I feel that if we say married, then guys will slow down or not be as forthcoming. I dont want to just say friends because then I can get pushed to the side. Telling them the whole HW/cuck arrangement will weird them out.

Looking for advise

I just normally sit on a stool at the bar,dressed for the occasion.My husband will sit the other side of the pub or restaurant. Usually within half hour of me pretending to look at my phone,I will get approached.I always say I'm waiting for my husband,but if you want to chat that's fine .
If I allow them to buy me a drink ,my husband knows that's the sign I have scoped the guy out and he matches what we are looking for.
My husband will join us and say hi and will buy the guy a drink in return,and asks if he wants to join us as our friends have let us down.
As the night goes on I get very flirty with them and my husband will bring up that I'm a natural flirt and he doesn't mind.
And bingo...works 9 times out of ten.
Then I end up fucking them both:devilish:

I just normally sit on a stool at the bar,dressed for the occasion.My husband will sit the other side of the pub or restaurant. Usually within half hour of me pretending to look at my phone,I will get approached.I always say I'm waiting for my husband,but if you want to chat that's fine .
If I allow them to buy me a drink ,my husband knows that's the sign I have scoped the guy out and he matches what we are looking for.
My husband will join us and say hi and will buy the guy a drink in return,and asks if he wants to join us as our friends have let us down.
As the night goes on I get very flirty with them and my husband will bring up that I'm a natural flirt and he doesn't mind.
This is one we’ve used a lot when we’ve been away from home in a hotel. A woman sat alone is much more likely to be approached than one obviously with her husband/partner. It also gives Lynn the chance to check out whether a potential guy would be happy with me present or not and to tailor her story according. If she gets the feeling the guy wouldn’t be comfortable with me present she can just say she’s been stood up or I’ve been delayed on route. So sometimes I get to watch and join in other times I might be left waiting in the bar til they’re done fucking. I really don’t mind either way but I’d rather Lynn gets fucked without me and hear about it after than miss the chance altogether because a guy was put off by the thought of me being present or because he really got off on the idea of fucking a ‘cheating wife’ behind her husbands back.

This is one we’ve used a lot when we’ve been away from home in a hotel. A woman sat alone is much more likely to be approached than one obviously with her husband/partner. It also gives Lynn the chance to check out whether a potential guy would be happy with me present or not and to tailor her story according. If she gets the feeling the guy wouldn’t be comfortable with me present she can just say she’s been stood up or I’ve been delayed on route. So sometimes I get to watch and join in other times I might be left waiting in the bar til they’re done fucking. I really don’t mind either way but I’d rather Lynn gets fucked without me and hear about it after than miss the chance altogether because a guy was put off by the thought of me being present or because he really got off on the idea of fucking a ‘cheating wife’ behind her husbands back.
Wouldn't it be a strange coincidence,us using same tactics and pulling each other ,all four of us😁xx

Thanks for quick responses! She does have a dinner date with guy we met 2 weeks ago. He was ok to approach us even though we sat together at bar. In fact when she stood up at the end, he got the full view of her open blouse and says wowww accidentally and then apologized. I said "you can look all you want, no touch!" he laughed but he has been OK to ask her to dinner and she will even go alone. I said NO touch just to not be too obvious or sell her off cheap.

I could always say that "she allows me to live with her, as long as I dont complain about her new friends!" (?)
Do you want to present her as a slut who has potentially already fucked half the town, or more of a ladylike ... he might be one lucky guy?

We have an ongoing mfm friend we see regularly, we know what to expect and can look forward to it. Done it many times with him.
We did hook up with a guy out of town once. Hotel bar. I will say it was friggin exciting in the bar leading leading up to going to his room. Wife was WAY into him and sverytthat might happen. They had a mini makeout session in the bar while he fingered her pussy right next to me. Up in his room it was going well till they got naked and he got too bossy. He said something like...suck my dick bitch....we didn't like that and it just fizzled out from there. She did have sex with him but it wasn't exciting for us.
We will be out drinking and comment to each other about good looking - hot people we see but she's afraid to start anything with a guy. I know there's been several times we've been chatting with a man she would be into but we just leave it alone.
We don't have the guts to try it again.

We have an ongoing mfm friend we see regularly, we know what to expect and can look forward to it. Done it many times with him.
We did hook up with a guy out of town once. Hotel bar. I will say it was friggin exciting in the bar leading leading up to going to his room. Wife was WAY into him and sverytthat might happen. They had a mini makeout session in the bar while he fingered her pussy right next to me. Up in his room it was going well till they got naked and he got too bossy. He said something like...suck my dick bitch....we didn't like that and it just fizzled out from there. She did have sex with him but it wasn't exciting for us.
We will be out drinking and comment to each other about good looking - hot people we see but she's afraid to start anything with a guy. I know there's been several times we've been chatting with a man she would be into but we just leave it alone.
We don't have the guts to try it again.
shame he was an asshole. it takes courage and luck to get to that point; only to get an idiot of a guy. but congratulations on trying!

shame he was an asshole. it takes courage and luck to get to that point; only to get an idiot of a guy. but congratulations on trying!
Thanks...we didn't really try it just kinda happened. We weren't out "looking".
You know, just right amount of alcohol, out of town, pleasant hotel bar, we were dressed classy(makes us feel good and confident), he was good looking, the right age, build, haircut, etc. He came across as a nice guy.

Big like for that. Nice and easy.😉

Reactions: Polariodcouple
Went again yesterday. we sat next to a guy she found attractive. he began conversation but then saw me and didnt pursue. I thought I might stick my hand out and introduce myself but that sends the message that HEY Im in charge, talk to me. If I stare at my phone, which I did, I give the impression Im pissed and waiting for him to shut up.

Wife later said that if she had been alone, she would have fished him out of the pond in no time

It depends on personalities. we did see the 2 guys from previous week and they came over and chatted no problem.

My only interest in being present is to watch her flirt and watch them gawk at her tits which are always on display over or thru her sheer slutty dresses and blouses.