How does you wife get interested in bulls?

For Mollie, when we eventually meet, she isn’t interested in quick hook ups or emotionless encounters. She likes to get to know her bulls, have things in common, sort of FWB type of situation. This is what gets her hot and horny for them! She has multiple bulls she currently talks to, with one that is her favorite and has a lot in common, they have great banter!

Clarification: We share all conversations, we keep nothing from each other. I can see all her convos on the same accounts and she sees mine and oh boy do I enjoy the sexiness of seeing what they are chatting about!

What about y’alls wives?

For Mollie, when we eventually meet, she isn’t interested in quick hook ups or emotionless encounters. She likes to get to know her bulls, have things in common, sort of FWB type of situation. This is what gets her hot and horny for them! She has multiple bulls she currently talks to, with one that is her favorite and has a lot in common, they have great banter!

Clarification: We share all conversations, we keep nothing from each other. I can see all her convos on the same accounts and she sees mine and oh boy do I enjoy the sexiness of seeing what they are chatting about!

What about y’alls wives?
I think it's natural to want a friendship out of it isn't it? I havent been anyone's bull as yet but that's how I picture it being

Reactions: werekinky2
I think it's natural to want a friendship out of it isn't it? I havent been anyone's bull as yet but that's how I picture it being
Thats how Mollie describes it. She says it’s impossible for her to be intimate with someone without some type of relationship. Hell these guys are cool as hell too! I chat to them as well lol.

We just follow simple rules to keep the trust and thats only communicate where everyone can see and when we meet no alone time. But other than that skies the limit and we are having a blast!

Thats how Mollie describes it. She says it’s impossible for her to be intimate with someone without some type of relationship. Hell these guys are cool as hell too! I chat to them as well lol.

We just follow simple rules to keep the trust and thats only communicate where everyone can see and when we meet no alone time. But other than that skies the limit and we are having a blast!
As it should be, I'm glad you guys are having fun

Reactions: Alanandmollie88

That’s exactly how we do it as well, fwb and all conversation are seen by us both nothing hidden.

Reactions: werekinky2

What about y’alls wives?
My wife and i are very open with each other Not only does she enjoy the sex but going out doing things as a couple

Even though my wife had one spur of the moment fling, she always felt so much better when she and her bbc had something in common...jobs, kids, interests, etc. And, one that had enough sense to communicate too. Basically, that is why she was with most of her men many times..plus the sex was great too. Had one regular for 5 years, went on a mini vacation with him..turned many many heads..

My wife likes a personal connection with the guys she is fucking. Something about him that she gets into that turns her on. And she hopes he has a big cock. Then she fucks his brains out and fulfills all of his kinky sex request

• Love
Reactions: Ride9
My wife likes a personal connection with the guys she is fucking. Something about him that she gets into that turns her on. And she hopes he has a big cock. Then she fucks his brains out and fulfills all of his kinky sex request
Does she like getting great oral with intense orgasms and then ride 9 inches like a cowgirl on a wild bronco?
View media item 215763

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 46
For Mollie, when we eventually meet, she isn’t interested in quick hook ups or emotionless encounters. She likes to get to know her bulls, have things in common, sort of FWB type of situation.
my wife likes to meet guys, usually in bars, she talks to them, see if there is a spark.
if they act like gentlemen and if they click it's game on.
but unlike your wife she really doesn't want any sort of relationship, it is usually one and done, she doesn't want any sort of attachment to her playmates. sometimes she meets a guy who really rocks her world in bed and she'll see him again but that is rare

.IMG_1903.jpg

Last edited:
my wife likes to meet guys, usually in bars, she talks to them, see if there is a spark.
if they act like gentlemen and if they click it's game on.
but unlike your wife she really doesn't want any sort of relationship, it is usually one and done, she doesn't want any sort of attachment to her playmates. sometimes she meets a guy who really rocks her world in bed and she'll see him again but that is rare

.View attachment 1397837
This! (hot wife btw!)
Except, our successful playmates have mostly been met at LS resorts. A couple of them from SLS.
Sadly, of 2 of the "best" one has had health issues, and the other moved away. Most of the others live so far, it's impractical to meet up.
That's a drawback of meeting at a resort. If you want more, distance is a issue.
We did meet a local, actually in our neighborhood. That's worked out really well...