How involved does husband get ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
When you enjoy another guy, bull, friend...however you refer to this...how involved do you get ?
Only watch ?
Hold her hand, hold her body, kiss her....while he does her ?
Take a turn while he watches ?
Double team - split roast ?
Double pennitration ?
Do you both snuggle with her at same time ?
We have a guy we see, done it many times with him, very comfy together now.
We have always taken turns with her, one of us at a time, she seems to like that best. We have tried the split roast thing but it's akward. Guy in from behind has to go easy.
A while ago we started kissing while other did her, she loves it. Dosent matter, him or me, one of us toung kissing while other pumps her.
When the tempo really gets going she's into only the one of us.
Lately, last few times he's been with us she seems to like both of us on the bed. She gets into one of us spooning-pumping her from behind while she sensually kisses who she's facing. She changes positions, rolls over, so we can swap duties. I will say its very very erotic for me being that close to what they're doing. We've done this for 30 minutes nonstop swapping positions many times. She gets REALLY turned on.
She was never a fan of sperm in her mouth but she has swallowed his load several times(and mine many times since we started all this with him), but she's enjoying having him flop onto his back after he's cum in her, she will almost instantly clean his dick with her mouth while I quickly slide into her from behind.
It's like she has nasty things in her mind she wants to act out. As if two guys taking turns doing her isn't nasty enough now. It's all good, I'm not complaining at all but the change is kinda strange....but so damn hot.

When you enjoy another guy, bull, friend...however you refer to this...how involved do you get ?
Only watch ?
Hold her hand, hold her body, kiss her....while he does her ?
Take a turn while he watches ?
Double team - split roast ?
Double pennitration ?
Do you both snuggle with her at same time ?
We have a guy we see, done it many times with him, very comfy together now.
We have always taken turns with her, one of us at a time, she seems to like that best. We have tried the split roast thing but it's akward. Guy in from behind has to go easy.
A while ago we started kissing while other did her, she loves it. Dosent matter, him or me, one of us toung kissing while other pumps her.
When the tempo really gets going she's into only the one of us.
Lately, last few times he's been with us she seems to like both of us on the bed. She gets into one of us spooning-pumping her from behind while she sensually kisses who she's facing. She changes positions, rolls over, so we can swap duties. I will say its very very erotic for me being that close to what they're doing. We've done this for 30 minutes nonstop swapping positions many times. She gets REALLY turned on.
She was never a fan of sperm in her mouth but she has swallowed his load several times(and mine many times since we started all this with him), but she's enjoying having him flop onto his back after he's cum in her, she will almost instantly clean his dick with her mouth while I quickly slide into her from behind.
It's like she has nasty things in her mind she wants to act out. As if two guys taking turns doing her isn't nasty enough now. It's all good, I'm not complaining at all but the change is kinda strange....but so damn hot.
Pretty much identical to how we roll. Usually 3 in a bed and the 3rd is an old friend. Lots of kissing, sucking, licking, feeling. We take turns too and again 1 kissing, fondling while other fucks. Her favourite is her on her side facing me, kissing me while he fucks from behind. She also likes 1 man on his back with her over him kissing while the other does her doggy.

Iv also just sat back and watched and he has watched me also.

Pretty much identical to how we roll. Usually 3 in a bed and the 3rd is an old friend. Lots of kissing, sucking, licking, feeling. We take turns too and again 1 kissing, fondling while other fucks. Her favourite is her on her side facing me, kissing me while he fucks from behind. She also likes 1 man on his back with her over him kissing while the other does her doggy.

Iv also just sat back and watched and he has watched me also.
We sound like you guys...you sound like us.
How many times with this guy friend? I'd say over a hundred for us, 2 or 3 times a month for about 4 years.
You done it with other guys? Couples ? I other guy and 1 couple for us both were strangers. Was OK but we like it at home with our friend.
None of our friends know, do yours know? We keep this very private.
We're mid 50s.
Where do you do it with him? Our home, our bed. Went to his place twice, overnight once.
He use rubbers? We don't.
Our friend is younger 34, white.
Thanks for sharing.

We sound like you guys...you sound like us.
How many times with this guy friend? I'd say over a hundred for us, 2 or 3 times a month for about 4 years.
You done it with other guys? Couples ? I other guy and 1 couple for us both were strangers. Was OK but we like it at home with our friend.
You done it with other guys?
We're mid 50s.
Where do you do it with him? Our home, our bed. Went to his place twice, overnight once.
He use rubbers? We don't.
Our friend is younger 34, white.
Thanks for sharing.
How many times with this guy friend? The bloke was our 1st way back in the 80s. It was a fortnightly thing back then and lasted about 2yrs. He is back on the scene again now after about 30 odd yrs and because of distance we see him every 3 or 4 months usually for a weekend.

You done it with other guys? 3 other guys. 1 overnighter, 1 lasted a couple of months, the 3rd for about a year.

We're mid 50s. Im mid 60s wife late 50s

Where do you do it with him? Usually at our home in our bed. Once on a holiday with him. once at his place.

He use rubbers? No

Our friend is younger 34, white. He is mid 50s and white.

SO relatable. Tracy used to ‘like’ sperm OK, but not really IN to it. That’s all changed. After a few years she now loves blowjobs- and loves to take a load on her stomach, tits, or face. She’ll play with it some and lick it all up. She never used to do that. So, now? She loves the feel of a hard cock exploding, she loves feeling the warmth on her body and just really enjoys knowing she gets guys off and the sperm is the reward. Same thing as you - happened fast and she doesn’t understand why she waited so long to love it like she does.

We mostly play it by ear , I like to let her enjoy the time with ' her ' boyfriend, and she enjoys playing solo but wants me to at least be there watching.

He is always ok with me right there and likes when I do climb in bed with them, when I do join them we all are like a threesome more than a cuckold or hotwife thing , tho I like staying in cuck mindset and they play along with it for me .
I usually start off kissing her while he is in her , then I move south of her belly button and just lay there watching very close.
He will pull out fully and push to my face a bunch of times and every so often I suck her juices off him .
When he puts her in missionary position I know he is looking to get rimmed and I move into position and eat his ass out , his ass and hole is smooth and hairless, and they both know I like that and I'm usually down there 30 minutes or more ,
A few times he came while I was eating him out and let me say that was freaking hot , I felt his hole pulsating while he was cumming in her , he said it was the best feeling he ever had , and I agreed with him for me too .
I always let him go first, I do like sloppy seconds, her boyfriend is not thick so as far as her being stretched out it's not there , but he cums like a teenager huge amounts and she is so Damm wet it feels so good I try to go slow most times to make it last as long as I can , cause I love that super-wet feeling, I almost always pull out to eat her out when I think I'm about halfway there , and when I go back in she is a little bit less wet as I try to swallow as much of his load as I can .
When I'm slick again she wants me in her ass using his cum as our only lube , now she has always given me anal and when she wants that I know I'm gonna cum in her ass cause she has this not wanting me to go back in her pussy after ass health thing .
As for sex that's how we go , BUT she does like kissing as much as I do and she will be in the middle of both of us kissing him then turns to me and back n forth a lot ,
We are now at the point where I'm making out with him as much as she does .

I have jerked him off and he even gave me facials while she was sucking me off ,
When he does sleep over, all 3 of us sleep In.the same bed ,
They have both taken turns putting on my chastity cage he is very gentle but she is kinda rough and goes fast a bit .

When I'm in chastity when he sleeps over really gets me in ' cuck ' mood, I like the sensual submissive cuck style over the harsh cuckolding.
She is in tune with that and lets me be and enjoy myself.

I have layed my head on his chest a bunch of times while she was behind spooning me ,
Maybe I'm more into poly I don't know, but she knows I like him both as a person and as a third .
We both suck him off , started as a game to see who's mouth he would cum in and we stuck with it , I do swallow his loads anyway I get it , from her pussy cleaning up or when she cum-kisses me we make out till all his cum is gone both swallowing it, and she lowers herself on my open mouth and it mostly drips in my mouth but I usually grab her and pull her onto my mouth and eat her out to get even more.
We have all showered together and I'm usually the one cleaning both of them up washing them .
We have all gone in the backyard naked suntanning and I get to run her down with tanning lotion then I rub it on him , that's as far as we're willing to go as far as public displays but I'm getting more willing with touching him and suppose someone will eventually see us from the three story building behind our fence line .
We also have just started a new thing where we both sit in chairs next to each other and she will climb on him and ride him a while then climb on me and do the same I usually hold her tight and kiss her when it's my turn but she just grinds away when she is on him .

He has never sucked me or kissed her with my cum in her mouth, but that's not what we're looking for anyways, but he does enjoy me sucking him and he pushes my head down when he cums almost all the time. He knows I like swallowing his loads and has never disappointed me on that.

My wife enjoys watching me swallow his load, as she puts it , " it's her way of knowing I approve of her choice of a boyfriend" and she likes sharing her sex with me like he is her boyfriend for her not me , but she likes sharing him and the sex they have with me .
She isn't greedy with his cum , always offer's it to me , always wants me to join in with them , always lets me have sloppy seconds.

We were not always like this when we 1st started, we were brand new and did everything the Internet said a Cuckold relationship was supposed to do, and it was very far from now , we actually had to stop and figure out what WE wanted .
But now I like this , she likes this , so this is how we do this , we do it for US not what others say it supposed to be done like .

You guys are more hard core into this than we are.
We don't use rubbers, him and I both cum in her.
We have both cum in her mouth, she swallows. She swallowed his load more times than mine when we're all together. We have both kissed her after she's swallowed but it's a min or two after. Yes I can taste it.
Him and I have both licked her after we've fuckdd her. It's always a min or two after and she's wiped off but there's still sperm down there.
We have no problem sliding into her RIGHT after other guy cums and pulls out.
We dont play with each others dicks. We both watch up close sometimes.
We go back and forth kissing her, she loves it.
We take turns doing her, one of us will be on top pumping and kisding her, we'll swap a few times. Happens a lot during 2nd round, she abousulty loves it.
Him and I do things because she likes it, that why it's fun.

Reactions: Cycle69