How exposed is your wife or gf?

I love the talking with husbands that expose their wife's. Here are a few questions I always love to ask.
Feel free to DM if you don't want to public post.

Do you ever search and find her pics being posted on other sites?

Have you ever had people find her that weren't meant to see her ?

Is she unaware or aware?

Does it turn you on so much you can't stop posting her?
Absolutely, so very hot!

Attachments

• IMG_2895.JPG
    IMG_2895.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 207
My Paducah Kentucky wife Claudette

Kentucky Guy,​

She would me sooo much sexy'er if her nipples were pierced..... Love to see that..... so would many other guys

Here's a few pictures to help this along...

Attachments

• kimberly039.jpg
    kimberly039.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    570.8 KB · Views: 184
  • daisy-img010.jpg
    daisy-img010.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
My wife is on the Internet. We often take pics and videos and post them, and I've noticed a few of the videos have been stolen and posted elsewhere which I don't think we could get took down even if we wanted to lol

So yeah my wife is exposed, but its such a turn on all the men looking at her. She knows she's exposed too, I think she likes it.

My wife is on the Internet. We often take pics and videos and post them, and I've noticed a few of the videos have been stolen and posted elsewhere which I don't think we could get took down even if we wanted to lol

So yeah my wife is exposed, but its such a turn on all the men looking at her. She knows she's exposed too, I think she likes it.
Yes, she is 😊

Attachments

• bbw-does-my-ass-look-big-in-this-IYBgYR.jpg
    bbw-does-my-ass-look-big-in-this-IYBgYR.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 166
  • bbw-tied-up-to-be-used-what-would-you-do-G81sEz.jpg
    bbw-tied-up-to-be-used-what-would-you-do-G81sEz.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 123
  • FaceApp_1678151304557_1687296103.jpg
    FaceApp_1678151304557_1687296103.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 144
This is kind of a game for us - we routinely use image search to see where photos of KK end up, and how they're used. It makes KK hot to imagine hundreds, maybe thousands of random strangers stroking and cumming to her photos.

This is kind of a game for us - we routinely use image search to see where photos of KK end up, and how they're used. It makes KK hot to imagine hundreds, maybe thousands of random strangers stroking and cumming to her photos.
That is really hot. It has to be tempting to keep spreading her